fiancee

Bodyguard

Taemin Pov

"I will introduce you to your fiancee tomorow, she is a nice girl, her name is Jesica. Her parents are really good busines partners of me and I need you to marry her for the future of the company." my father says

What is he serious? My mouth is wide open and I don't know how to react.

"Are you nuts?" I ask eventually, knowing that this isn't the reaction he was expacting.

"You are my only son, so you will do as I say." he says as if it's just a normal thing to do

He is nuts, he wants me to marry a girl I don't even know just for the company's future. I don't care about that .

I'm completly pissed off and my mouths act before my brains as I yel "I MAY BE YOUR ONLY SON BUT I'M NOT YOUR ONLY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I see his face turning dark as I realise what I said. Crap he will kill me for this. I just said some forbidden words, words that never should have left my mouth. This was a secret that I should have kept with me until I die.

"The world is a dangerous place these days." My father says in a calm, but cold tone making me fear what he will say.

"I wonder what Minho will think if something happend to his little sister or brother. Especially when he finds out it's because of you that it happend." He looks at me, his cold eyes staring into mine.

I feel a shiver run down my spine as I know that he meant every word he said. If I don't do what he says he will hurt Ayla and Key. He will hurt them badly, I don't want him to hurt the people I came to care for. But the thing I fear the most, just like my father said, is Minho's reaction. It will break him if something happend to Ayla or Key. It will hurt him so badly and he will hate the person who did it forever. He will hunt me down and kill me.

I look at my father and nod. That's all he needs, he knows he won.

I stand up and walk to my room, a cold expression on my face.

I enter the room, close the door and lock it.

I walk over to my bed and fall down in it, tears spilling from my eyes as I start sobbing.

I realise I wont ever be able to be close to Minho. I have to say goodbye to my feelings, I have to distance myself from him again. No more kisses, touching, the safe feeling from his arms around me gone forever.

The only thing that makes me feel a bit better is the fact that Minho didn't love me, for him it was just an act. I wont hurt him.

He has done so much for me, he has protected me and now it's time for me to protect him.

It's time I grow up, It's time I start protecting the people I care for. I couldn't protect my noona, but I will protect Minho. I have to, even if it hurts me.

I'm glad I didn't say I love him, this way he will probably think I never had feelings for him. It's the best way to say goodbye, I just have to pretend it was fake.

But tonight that's not possible. I cry for the feelings I had, for the love I had. This time it is me who is abandoning somebody. I feel terrible.

I cried myself to sleep.

 

By the time James came to wake me up this morning I had already taken a shower and was dressed, ready to meet my fiancee.

James was surprised, because let's be honest, it was the first time in my life he didn't had to wake me up.

But since I decided to be a man, I had to wake up on my own. I mean I can't act like a man and still be spoiled like a baby, that's just weird.

Right now it's 2 pm, witch means that Jesica will be ariving any moment now. I'm waiting with my father in a room I've never been in before. He always kept me out of here, it's the place he talks with his richest and most valued cliënts.

It's a big room with a nice view of the garden. There al windows so tall that they reach the ground and the ceiling. One off the windows is actually a door, but you have to look really close to know which one it is.

There are some really comfortable couches in black leather. Not really my style to be honest. I like a soft couch more, the leather is a bit sticky in the summer and in the winter it's probably cold.  But thanks to the airco you don't have to worry about that in this room.

There is a fireplace and some nice paintings on the wall, I don't really know alot about paintings, but they are probably expencive. My father likes to show around his money.

I hear a soft knock on the door before it opens and James enters. "They have arived sir." he says

My father nods, letting James know they can enter.

The first to enter is a man, he looks a bit older. This is my father busines partner, I have met him before. His name is Richard, he is really rich, but not as rich as we are ofcourse. He looks like a typical rich person. He has a large belly and a beard. He is wearing a fancy suit and a ring which looks expensive. He is also wearing glasses, not just any glasses but desiner glasses. He is wearing all these expensive things to let us know that we aren't the only rich people in the room. The only thing he is forgetting is the fact that we can buy thousands of those suits, glasses and rings and he probably can only buy a dozen.

The next to enter is an older lady I've never met her, but my father let me study the names off the family, so I know that her name is Fiona. She is the lady off the house. She is skinny just like any other rich lady, she probably has followed a thousend diets to stay this way. She has long brown hair which is now put together in a dot whit an expansive looking pin in it. She is wearing a long dress, Key would kill her for wearing that, saying she is to old for it. I feel a bit of pain in my chest when I think off Key, Ayla and Minho.

Then the next person enters, this is Jesica, my fiancee. I think a lot off guys would call her beautifull. She has brown wavy hair, a touch of make-up on her face, not to much. She is wearing a black fitting dress whit nice heels. Her legs look long and slender and the dress emphasizes her S-line. She has a small smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes. If I try I would probably get to like her. I wont be able to love her since I'm, well you know gay and all. But it could have been worse. She could have been an ugly girl, with too much make-up and stuff.

They introduce us to eachother and then start talking about busines and stuff. This is the boring part, we will probably have to stay here until they are done. I look at Jesica and notice she is bored too.

I want to start a conversation, but don't know what to say. Jesica is 20 years old, which means she has the same age as me. The last girl I talked to that had the same age as me was Sunhwa, and lets be honest that didn't go so well.

I just hope she isn't like Sunhwa, I don't know what I should do then. I mean Sunhwa was a creep, she just crawled into my bed when I was sleeping. She was a too I mean, just when I was having a good time with Minho and I mean a really good time she had to walk into our room and pull him out. I still haven't forgiven her for that.

"Taemin." my father says, pulling me out of my memories." Why don't you show Jesica around. She will be using the room next to yours."

"Yes father" I say with a fake smile plastered on my face.

I look at Jesica and hold my arm out so she can grab it. And ofcourse as a well trained lady she does, putting a smile on our parents face as they nod in agreement.

We walk out of the room as I hear our parents talk about how well we fit together, and that the mariage will be a succes. They are probably already planning the hole thing. Not even asking if we agree, not that I can say no. My father made it perfectly clear what will happen if I cancel the thing.

I showed Jesica her room and we talk about a lot off stuf, nothing really personal. You know just rich kids talk, like expensive hobby's, expensive trips, expensive stuf,... In short only about expensive and exclusive things.

We already said goodnight and now I'm in my room thinking about the day.

Well the good thing is that she isn't that ugly, I mean she could have looked worse. She isn't as beautiful as Minho, but yeah what can you expect. aah crap I'm thinking about him again, just forget him Taemin, you can't have him now and you can't have him in the future.

Okay back to Jesica. She really isn't my type. She is just a typical rich kid. She only cares about money. She has this anoying high pitched girly voice. I bet she would be best friends with Sunhwa. I just hope they never meet. I just can't imagine getting married to this girl and having Sunhwa come over almost everyday to do girlly stuff.

I didn't tell her about being Tae, I mean I probably wont be able to go dancing again, since my father has decided I have to take some more business classes so I can take over the company sooner. He wants me to go to work with him on the weekends so I can get to now the companny. Tomorow will be my first day. Oooh Jippie it's just a dream come true, I can't wait (notice the sarcastic tone).

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waah thanks for all the comments about the chapter, ones again I really love them =D

And as a thank you for the fast answers to my question I decided to give you guys an extra update today. =D
I will first finnish this story before I start with the next one, I don't think I will be able to focus on both stories (sorry :s)

xxx-jes