Escape

Bodyguard

Taemin Pov

I go up to my room. I'm not even surprised that my father is going to be late. He is always late.

"I won't be needing any dinner today, I already ate in school." I say to the first maid I pass in the hallway. It's not really true but I'm not hungry and else James will start bugging me again.

When I enter my room I get the letter out of my schoolbag and throw it in a box under my bed. The box is almost completly full now. I've been getting this letters for more than 3 months now.

I walk to my bed and let myself fall on my back, putting my arms under my head I start staring at the ceiling. Pffff alone again.

My thoughts keep getting pulled in the direction of the box with letters. Who send them? Are they all from the same person? Why does this person send them?

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH" I scream frustrated while ruffling my hands through my hair. I'm going crazy here, I need a distraction.

I stand up and walk to my closet. I take a plastic bag out of the back of my closet. In the bag there is a skinnyjeans, a t-shirt and a balck sweater with a hoody. I quickly change my clothes and put on the shoes that are hidden under the bed.

Afterwards I put a couple of pillows in my bed so it looks like somebody is sleeping there. I make sure my door is locked, put out the light and escape through the window. It's pretty high, but there is a tree wich I can use to climb down.

As my feet touch the ground I try to walk as fast and quiet as I can in the dark. I've done this a couple of times before so I know where I have to go to make sure the guards don't see me.

Okay I'm halfway. I'm not moving as fast as I want, since I don't want people to notice me. While I'm moving around time is passing slowly. Almost there, not that much further now ... KRAK!!

I freeze, what's that? I turn around while looking at my suroundings. Who is there? Did someone saw me?

There is someone, not far from that tree. I see a person standing in the dark, he isn't moving, probably hoping I didn't saw him.

Hmmm what should I do, if I stay here I'm busted. I probably wont be able to escape again. Then there is only one option.

I turn back to the front and start running as fast as I can. I hear that the person behind me starts running too.

His footsteps are comming closer and closer. Damn he's fast, what should I do.

Ouch. Somebody jumped against my back and I fall face forward to the ground. Every bit of air pressed out of my lungs. When I'm tryin to catch my breath the person takes my arm and puts it against my back.  Ow that hurts. I try to get myself free, but he's stronger than me.

"Who are you?" the stranger asks while trying to pull my hoodie of. I struggle as hard as I can trying to get free from his grip. Aaah what should I do, how can I get out of this situation.

He pulls the hoodie of my head and turns my face around.  Huh it's the new bodyguard. What is he doing here, didn't I say he could go home?

"Taemin?" he asks surprised.

Ha who else would it be?

"Let me go, and what are you doing here? I thought I sent you home." I say, trying to sound confident and not to show any pain. My arm really starts to hurt now.

"I can ask you the same question." he says" I thought you would stay home for the rest of the day."

"Well I changed my mind." I say, obviously, else I wouldn't be here. " Now will you let go of me."

Slowly he lets go of my arm and helps me back on my feet. Yes now I can run away and still leave, who will believe him when he says I left. He doesn't have any proof.

The moment I stand back on my feet I turn around and start to run. He takes my arm and pulls me back.  “IIIEEE!!” a girly scream managed to get out from my lips as I fly back, loosing my footing. I stumble right against his chest. Waah I didn't saw this comming.

When I notice our positions (he is holding my wrist, my free hand is laying against his chest and every part of my body is touching his) words from the past are trying to make their way up to my mind ‘gross….so dirty….weird….’

I push myself away from him as fast as I can, trying to get as much distance between us as possible. But he doesn’t let go of my wrist. When I look up I see a strange glimmer in his eyes.

“Ahem, do you mind letting me go.” I say trying to be as polite as I can.

“No can do” the bodyguard answers” You will just run away again.

Aaah this guy is so persistent.

Minho pov

The moment I help him on his feet, I realise that he’s trying to make a run for it, so I grab his wrist and pull as hard as I can.

“IIIEEE!!” He screams. I bet he didn’t expect this.

When I down I see we are really close, almost hugging. Woow he looks so  fragile and his hair smells nice, I wonder witch shampoo he uses. Suddenly he pushes away from me. Okay I have to admit that surprised me a bit. I have another feeling too, what could it be? Disappointment, did I want to hold him close a little longer? Nooo that’s not possible he is a guy.

He looks up and I see his beautiful eyes, they look so amazing. I feel like I’m drowning in them.

“Ahem do you mind letting me go.” He says as my eyes start traveling to his lips.

They are beautiful I wonder how they taste. Minho get a grip. It’s a guy and he even is your boss his son.

“No can do” I answer while I’m trying to get my mind straight “You will just run away again."

"No can you tell me what you're doing here?" I ask trying to forget the closnes of our body's from a moment ago.

"Why what are you going to do when you know? You better not take me back home and tell James I went out." He answers

I wonder what he is trying to hide. Why wont he just tell me where he is going? What should I do? Should I just let him go? I am his bodyguard so I should protect him, but it's outside my work hours. Aaah I'm going crazy. Would it really be save to let such a fragile looking guy who obviously can't protect himself go out alone at night?

"If you want to go out you have to take me with you, since I am your bodyguard." I say when I finaly made up my mind. Is this really the right choise?

"Aaah fine!" Taemin yells out. He sounds frustrated. Maybe he has a meeting with his girlfriend? Oh no, did I just ruin his night?

"But don't you dare to tell you're my bodyguard and call me Tae. nobody knows my real name and I would like to keep it that way. Understand?" He says, he looks a bit anoyed.

"Okay Tae." I answer. I wonder where we are going that he isn't using his real name. I just hope it isn't something dangerous.

"Ooh and whats your name again?" He asks

What he didn't even try to remember my name. Okay I know I just started working today, but I've been with him all day long.... Why am I overreacting like this? What is wrong with me?

"My name is Minho." I answer trying to sound calm.

"Okay Minho" he says"follow me and don't make any noice."

Than he starts moving, he walks pretty fast en silent. He moves gracefully through the dark and I can't keep my eyes off of him.

Suddenly I can't see him anymore. OOh no where is he? Did he try to run away again? Did he just ditch me?

As I move to the place he dissapeared from I hear something rustling in the tree next to me. As I look up the tree I see him moving along a branch moving to the wall and jump over it.

I follow him as fast as I can, wich is fast if I may say so. When I was younger I loved to climb trees, so it isn't that hard for me.

When I jump over the wall I see him waiting for me.

"Hurryp up." He says it's almost a whisper. "Somebody might see us."

When I don't react he runs to me, grabs my wrist and puls me forward. When I start walking next to him he lets go of my wrist. The place where his hand thouched my wrist feels warm. I feel bad that he let go of it. I look down wanting to grab his hand with mine. I touch his hand slightly making it look like a mistake, but he puts his hands in his pocket, making sure I can't reach them anymore.

We are moving through the dark streets, we already left the luxurious part of the town. It feels like we've been walking for hours when he turns in a dark alley and stops before an old looking building.

"Don't forget, my name is Tae." he says then he opens the door, and walks in.

Why would he come here? It looks dangerous. What is he up to? What should I do? I look around to see if I see any suspicous people. Nobody to be seen, but I can't let him go in there alone.  So I open the door and run after him.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 thanks for subscribing

I hope you like the story and that I don't dissapoint you

Tips and comments are always welcome.

xxx-jes