a new job

Bodyguard

'Aish ... I really need to find a new job. The shop I used to work closed down, because the owner was getting too old.' Minho was thinking while he was walking home. 'Soon I will have to pay the school bills and ...'

"AAAH HELP ME!!!!" a little kid was screeming.

Minho looked up from his thoughts. He saw a couple of guys hovering over a little kid.

"Stop screeming and hand us the mony" The smallest of the gang said.

"I....I...I don't have any money." The kid said, while tears where running over his face.

Nobody stopped to help the kid, most people even ran to the other side of the street, afraid to get the attantion of the gang.

Minho couldn't stand it anymore and walked to the group. "What seems to be the problem gentlemen?" he asked.

"That's non of your business," the smallest of the gang said" just move on and let us deal with it."

'He must be the boss of the group' Minho thought. "Ooh no can do, I just can't walk on, seeing four grown-up man harrassing a little kid."Minho said while he threw a punch right in the small man's face. The guy fell over and stayed unconsious on the ground.

'Aah I still got it'Minho thougt. He looked up to the other guys, just in time to see a fist flying in his direction. He stepped aside and let the fist pass by, followed by a big guy who didn't saw that comming. Minho hit the guy in the back and with a loud groan the guy fell on the ground. Minho looked up at the other twe men and stepped slowly, but confident in their direction. The other guys saw him coming and ran as fast as they could.

Then Minho ran to the little kid to see if he was okey. He helped the kid up and escorted him home.

Minho didn't notice the black car that followed him all the way. "We need him" The man in the black car said to his secretary in the front seat.

After minho brought the kid home he started looking for a job again. He walked in and out of several places, but didn't find a job. After a couple of hours he sat down on a bench on the side of the road. A black car stopped in front of him and a man got out.

"Hello son" The man said "You look in trouble, can I ask what's wrong?"

Minho looked up at the man, wondering who he is. "Aah, there is nothing wrong sir, excuse me I have to go" Minho said, trying to get away as fast as he could, he didn't trust the man. He was looking too rich to talk to a poor boy like him.

But before Minho got away, the man grabbed his arm. "Wait a second, you don't have to be afraid of me. I have a job offer for you."
"A job offer?" Minho asked, "I'm sorry, but I don't do weird things" He wanted to get away again.

"Weird?" the man asked "Don't worry, I saw you rescueing the little boy a while back. I'm offering you a job as the bodygaurd of my son. What do you think?"

"Hmmm... What are the conditions and what does it pay?" Minho asked

They started discussing the conditions and the pay. Evantually they came to an agreement. Minho would start working the next day at 7 am.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so this is the first chapter. I know it's a bit short but I wanted the first meeting with Teamin in a new chapter.

I hope it's a bit good, any comments and tips are always welcome.

Hope you enjoyed reading.

(still don't know how to ad a picture, sorry)