Chapter 7

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7

 

Right after their shopping, the three of them went home to prepare the cake the twins requested. Sehun quickly found the recipe and let the twins wear the mini apron they’ve bought earlier this morning.

“Appa! We have to finish the cake before umma gets home.” Jaehun said.

“Alright. Shall we start?” Sehun asked with a smile.

“Deh!” the twins beamed together.

 

The kitchen was a total mess. Since Sehun and the twins doesn’t really know what to do, and their baking time was joined with playing time.

“Appa! What time is it?” Semi asked whose face is full of flour, Sehun giggled.

“3:45” Sehun answered while placing the dough inside the oven.

“Omo! Umma’s going home! Appa! Palli! We have to clean the kitchen!” Jaehun panicked.

“Omo! Omo! Omo!” Sehun joined Jaehun in panicking. Semi giggled. “Keke, appa! Stop pacing back and forth.”

“Time to clean.” Sehun stated as he placed Semi down from the kitchen counter. Five minutes of pacing Sehun didn’t know on what to clean first.

 

*CLICK*

 

“Omo! Umma’s here!” Jaehun said. Semi ran and greeted her mother.

“Umma!” Semi who is still wearing an apron, hugged her mom.

“Semi? What happened to you?” Jaemi asked. “Why do you have flour all over your face?”

“Umm… Jaemi, mianhae, we… kinda played with the cake flour.” Sehun came out from the kitchen with Jaehun on his arms, explained to Jaemi.

“Aigoo…” Jaemi said and went upstairs.

“Appa! Umma’s mad.” Jaehun whispered. Minutes later Jaemi came back with clean clothes and towels.

“Sehun, please clean Jaehun.” Jaemi said as she handed Sehun Jaehun’s clothes and towel. Sehun smiled and reached out for it. Jaemi did the same to Semi. Right when she finished cleaning her little girl, she saw how messy Sehun was. Without any hesitation she reached out for another clean towel and cleaned Sehun’s face and hair.

“Did you bring any extra clothes?” Jaemi asked Sehun, who’s feeling so nervous and happy.

“A—ani.” He answered. “I didn’t.” Jaemi sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter