Chapter 17

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17

 

 

Jaemi once again arrived home and found it empty. No Sehun and the twins around. She got worried, and called Sehun right away.

 

[“Yeobose—“]

“Yah! Oh Sehun! Where are you and the twins?” Jaemi shouted.

[“Yaah~~ Jagiya~~ don’t shout.”] Sehun whined and Jaemi could imagine Sehun pouting on the other line. She sighed.

“Where are you, Oh Sehun?” she asked once again, but now in a calmed voice.

[“SHINEE’S BACK!”] She heard Jaehun shouted.

“Yah! Oh Sehun answer me! Where are you and the twins?”

[“BACK! BACK! BACK!”] another shout was heard and this time from her daughter.

“Yaaaaa!!!!! Where are you? Palli and answer me. I’m worried!” she shouted.

[“Calm down, jagiya. We’re at mom’s place. Just visiting her. Don’t worry, we’ll be going home.”] Sehun said and ended with a chuckle. And before Jaemi could answer, she was interrupted by the twins’ shouts.

[“UMMAAAA~~~~ WE LOVE YOU!!!”]

“Aww, I love you too my babies. Go home now okay, mom’s gonna cook.”

[“Ne, umma!” --- “Hey! I love you!”] Sehun’s I love you was the last thing she heard before they ended the call.

 

 

Her family arrived just on time; the twins directly kissed their umma’s cheeks and went inside the dinning room.

 

“What did you do in halmoni’s place?” she asked the twins.

“We played umma! Appa has a lot of toys! Halmoni even game some of them to us.”

“More like to you, oppa! Appa’s toys are just for boys.” Semi pouted.

“Aww, don’t worry princess, you still have a lot of toys.” Semi smiled and nodded.

“Umma, we danced and danced!” beamed the little girl.

“Yeah, and you left halmoni’s place in mess.” Sehun said, and the twins pouted.

“Tsk, did you give your halmoni a hard time?” asked their mother.

“Ani, umma. Halmoni even danced with us.”

 

 

It was nine in the evening, and the family is gathered infront of their television, watching Tangled. Sehun and Jaemi sat together, while Jaehun sat at the other side of Jaemi and Semi at the other side of Sehun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter