Chapter 5

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Chapter 5 : A day with Sehun appa (1)

 

It’s been three weeks since Sehun learned about his twins. He was starting to understand the situation and he was happy. Happy to have the twins, and happy to have Jaemi’s phone number again.

 

Today’s Wednesday. And the EXO-K members are given a day-off. Upon hearing about the day-off, all that’s on Sehun’s mind is spending it with the three important persons of his life. He left the dorm very early in the morning and bought food for them to share during the breakfast.

 

He was now in front of Jaemi’s house. Fixing himself to look presentable to the girl he love. He then knocked three times.

“Who’s there?” The door opened, revealing Jaemi in her working uniform.

“Se—Sehun?”

“Eh? Good morning.” Sehun greeted as he rubbed his nape shyly.

“Wha—what are you doing here this early?”

“ahh---?”

“Umma~” Semi ran towards Jaemi and peeked at the door.

“APPA!” She shouted and hugged his father. Jaehun, on the other hand, hearing his twin sister’s shout ran towards them and greeted his father with a hug.

“Get in.” Jaemi interrupted the moment.

“Where are you going?” Sehun asked upon reaching the living room.

“Work.”

“You work?” Jaemi nodded.

“Where?” Sehun asked. “At haraboji’s office, appa.” Jaehun answered. Sehun nodded in understanding.

“Ah, arasso. When you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter