Chapter 10

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10

 

“Oh~ what a wonderful performance from Sistar~! Wohoooo!” Kwanghee of ZE:A said.

“Yah~ Kwanghee yah. Who do you like in Sistar?” IU, singer and other host of Inkigayo asked.

“YAH~ do you have to ask? I can’t choose any one of them. I’m going to marry the four of them!” Kwanghee said earning a big laughter from the audience.

“Hahaha, how about you Hyunwoo?” IU asked

“Ahh~ Bora-ssi would be great. Haha.” Lee Hyun Woo answered.

“Well anyways yeoreobun, since we’ve already presented the comeback of Sistar. Unfortunately, a goodbye stage has come from a very huge comeback three weeks ago. ”

“Yeah, too bad, even though we all still want them to present here, but unfortunately, they have to say goodbye and prepare for another comeback!” Kwanghee said.

“Anyways, yeobeorun, be ready for~”

“EXO-K~~!!!” the three hosts of Inkigayo introduced them.

 

 

“woooaaaahh! Umma! Appa daebak!” Semi fangirled.

“Jjang! Samchons Jjang!” Jaehun said.

The twins and Jaemi are watching the EXO-k’s goodbye stage live in Inkigayo. EXO-k’s manager fetched them and brought them at the backstage, without EXO-k knowing.

 

 

Right after the performance, the manager quickly dragged Jaemi and the twins towards EXO-k’s dressing/waiting room. Of course, to surprise everybody, and especially, Sehun.

 

“Hyung~, I’m so tired.” Kim Jongin whined.

“I wanna eat.” Baekhyun said.

“Let’s hurry then, so that manager hyung can buy us food. Haha” Kim Joonmyun said.

 

The EXO-k was happily chatting with each other on their way to the waiting room.

 

“MANAGER HYUNG~” Chanyeol shouted as he entered the waiting room.

“ANNYEONG CHANNIE SAMCHON~!” Jaehun and Semi greeted him in synchronization.

“Woah~! The twins!” Chanyeol said and dashed toward the twins.

“Chan—“ Kyungsoo words was cutted off as he saw the twins hugging Chanyeol. “Woah~ my lovely niece and nephew are here.”

“Guys palli! Someone’s waiting for us.” He shouted. The rest of the members ran and dashed towards their waiting room.

 

“Omo~ Semi! Jaehun!” Joonmyun said.

“Annyeonghaseyo Samchons~” the twins bowed politely. And upon seeing their appa leaning at the door with a wide smile on his face, they shouted “APPPPPAAAAAA~!” and ran towards Sehun who has his arms wide open, wanting to hug his twins at the same time.

 

“I miss you little Mimi and Hunnie.” Sehun cooed.

“Appa, umma prepared food for you and samchons.” Semi beamed.

“Chincha?”

“Ne~ we also helped umma in preparing.” Jaehun answered.

 

“Ahh--, I prepared some food for everybody.” Jaemi said.

“Wow! How I missed your cooking Mimi-ah~” Baekhyun said.

“Alright. Come on everybody, let’s eat.” Their manager stated.

 

 

Semi was sitting in Chanyeol’s lap. Well, Chanyeol insisted that he’d feed his niece. And Jaehun is in between Joonmyun and Kyungsoo.

 

“Ahh, Mimi.” Sehun said while rubbing his nape. Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter