Chapter 27

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

 

Everything is ready from the invitation cards, guest lists, venue, food, flowers and all. Next week will be the big day. And Lee Sooman thinks, now is the right time for the people to know about the up coming wedding.

 

“Sehun-ah, the confirmation about you being a father and you getting married will be posted today.” The manager said. And that was when Sehun felt nervous and scared.

“Hyung…” Sehun whispered, Suho came and patted his back gently.

“Everything will be fine. Trust me.” Sehun nodded and called Jaemi saying that he’ll pick her up later at work and the twins from school.

 

 

 

“Mimi…” Sehun said as Jaemi made her way towards him. He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

“Kaja?” Jaemi smiled. He then opened the passenger’s seat door, letting Jaemi in.

“Let’s buy a bubble tea before fetching the twins.” Sehun said. Jaemi nodded and smiled.

 

 

“I’ll buy. Just stay here.” Jaemi said as she exited the car. Later on, she went back with four bubble teas.

 

 

 

“APPA~!!!!” ran the twins when they saw their father went out the car. Sehun bent down on their level and hugged them both.

“Someone’s waiting for you inside the car.” Sehun said as he kissed both the twins head. Semi ran and entered the car.

“Umma~!” she kissed her mother’s cheek and smiled.

“Look umma! I got a star!” she boasted.

“Wow! You did great on school then?” Jaemi said.

“Of course! I want to make mommy and daddy proud!” beamed the little girl.

“I too got a star umma!” interrupted Jaehun as he boasted the stamp on his right hand.

“That’s good.” Jaemi smiled. “But where is umma’s kiss?” Jaehun then reached for his mother and kissed her cheek.

“Because you two got stars, umma and appa bought something~” sang Jaemi as she held out two chocolate bubble teas.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter