Chapter 26

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 26

 

That afternoon, Jaemi was kinda moody. She too had read the comments and the article, but that sadness was washed out when the twins greeted her with a big hug.

“Umma~!” Semi kissed her mother’s cheek, so as Jaehun. Sehun smiled and kissed her forehead.

 

“Kaja?” asked Sehun. Jaemi nodded and entered the car.

 

The car ride was silent, well both Jaemi and Sehun are. And Sehun knows by heart why she is silent. Sehun reached for her hand squeeze it tight making Jaemi face him.

“I know you read the article and comments already.” Sehun said and smiled.

“Don’t worry about it okay?” Jaemi stayed silent and stared at him. Sehun sighed and said.

“I will not let any of my fans or soon-to-be-haters, if there will be any, harm you and my twins.” Sehun said and kissed the hand he was holding.

 

 

“Welcome~!” beamed the lady or shall I say owner of the cake shop.

“Annyeonghaseyo~!” beamd Sehun and the twins.

“Annyeong Mrs. Yoo.” Bowed Jaemi.

“Omo! Jaemi-ah? Is that you? So your mother really isn’t lying when she called saying that you’re getting married.” She said as she hugged Jaemi.

“So he is the lucky man huh?” she teased as she pointed Sehun, who nodded and dropped his arm on her shoulders.

“Yes I am the lucky man!” he said proudly.

“Haha, that’s good. Now come and follow me.” she led Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter