Chapter 6

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6

 

The twins sat on Sehun’s lap, while Sehun is smiling like an idiot. Because of too much happiness, he hugged his twins as tight as he can.

“Appa~!” Semi whined.

“Can’t breathe~” Jaehun added.

“Oh? Mianhae.” Sehun said. “Umm, so? What do you want to do with appa today?”

“Ahh! Bake a cake for umma!” Jaehun said.

“Play with appa!” Semi added.

“Go shopping with appa!”

“Sleep with appa!” and the list went on and on. Sehun smiled upon hearing his twins’ to-do-list with appa.

“Okay! Hold up. What do you want to do first?”

“Ahh! Appa, let’s go to the mall appa. Let’s buy ingredients for the cake.” Jaehun said.

“Please appa~ then we can go shopping.” Semi added.

“Arraso, go take a bath first.” Sehun ordered. The twins saluted their father and ran towards the bathroom.

 

They are now strolling the mall, with Sehun wearing a beanie and huge nerdy glasses as a disguise. They went to buy the ingredients first. Half an hour of getting the right ingredients, Sehun paid and stuffed it in his car and went back inside the mall to go shopping with the twins.

 

“Oh~ Semi, look. This looks nice on you.” Sehun beamed. Semi giggled and jumped up and down liking the dress his appa is holding.

“Let’s try it on you, little princess.” Sehun added. Semi nodded and fitted the dress with the help of the saleslady. Sehun smiled upon seeing his little princ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter