Chapter 30

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30

 

The couple then was asked to have their first dance as a married couple. Sehun guided Jaemi at the center

 

“Jaemi-ah…” Sehun said as they started to sway with Jaemi’s arms around his neck and his on her waist.

“Thank you for making me the happiest guy on earth.” He smiled widely. Jaemi giggled and gave out her widest smile too.

“Thank you too, Sehun-ah.

 

 

The wedding reception was about to end, but still a lot of guests and fans are still around.

 

“Excuse me everyone, may I have all your attention please.” Tiffany said; everybody then turned towards her.

“As you can see, this celebration is about to end, but before that may we ask some few words from our cute couple?”

“Let’s start with our beautiful bride.” Leeteuk said and handed Jaemi a microphone.

 

“Ahh… I just want to thank everyone who came to witness this very special day for me and Sehun, especially our parents, friends, and everybody. Too Sehun’s fans, mianhae and kamsahamnida, I am not getting Sehun away from everybody, he will always be the EXO’s maknae. And thank you for those who came. I know it’s hard for you to witness Sehun getting married, but having you here makes me believe that there will be EXO fans that will support and love Sehun until the end. Kamsahamnida.” Jaemi bowed.

“Sehun?” Tiffany asked.

“Umma, Appa, kamsahamnida. I promise to take care of Jaemi, Semi and Jaehun.” Sehun said as he stared at his and Jaemi’s parents. The twins ran towards them and sat beside them, he smiled when he saw Jaehun hold his mother’s hand. “I will do my best to be a good husband and father to them. Hyungs, and my SM family, Kamsahamnida. Thank you for letting me fulfill my other dream. Thank you for supporting me, thank you.” He bowed.

 

He then faced the place where most of his fans are seated.

“To my fans, a big thank you for coming even though some of you are against this marriage. I know this marriage will give me and my family a big challenge, but I decided to take risks and choose my happiness, not that being an idol isn’t giving me happiness. The happiness that my family bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter