Chapter 22

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 22

 

She was shock upon seeing the words written on each board. She was teary eyed. She then turned her attention towards Sehun. And saw him kneeling, holding up the small velvet box with a diamond ring.

 

“Will you marry me, Jaemi-ah? Please be with me forever.” Sehun said. Jaemi cried and nodded.

“Yes.. I will marry you Sehun-ah, I will be with you forever..” Sehun then stood up and hugged her after slipping the ring on her ring finger. Everybody came out cheering for them.

“Thank you for making me the happiest man on earth.” He whispered as he leaned down to kiss her on her lips. Hyunjae and Baekhyun have to cover the eyes of the twins.

 

They partied the whole night and shared stories.

“When did you came back oppas?” asked Jaemi. They are now gathered by the bonfire with Semi sleeping in Sehun’s lap and Jaehun on Luhan’s lap.

“Yesterday. Sehun called us last week, stating that he needs our help. We have to make our vacation short just for this maknae.” Answered Kris in behalf of her oppas.

“Sehun even tag along my girlfriend just for this event.” Jongin complained.

“Hey! At least you still can spend the days with her here in the resort.” Scoffed Sehun.

 

Sehun, Jaemi, and Luhan went inside the house to tuck the twins in their bed.

 

“I’ll leave you guys alone.” Luhan said after placing Jaehun on his bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter