Chapter 31

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31

 

Jaemi and Sehun arrived at Maldives around 10 in the morning. During the whole flight the couple was asleep, too tired from the wedding ceremony and reception.

Jaemi step out from the airport with a wide smile plastered on her face.

 

“Woaah!! This is real. I’m really at Maldives!” she squealed.

“Yes, baby, we’re rwally in Maldives.” Sehun smiled as he buried Jaemi in his arms.

“How did you know that we’ll be going here?”

“I actually requested this one to umma, she was planning on sending us to Japan for the honeymoon, but I said that you’d like it here. So, tada~  we’re here.” Sehun beamed. Jaemi giggled and hurriedly grabbed her camera to take a picture of them.

 

They rode a speedboat towards the resort Club Med Kanifinolhu Resort, upon arriving; some staffs accompanied the couple towards their reserved room.

(go search for that place, Khuntoria spent their honeymoon there)

 

“Woah!” Jaemi said as she roamed around the room, checking every detail inside the room. Sehun chuckled seeing Jaemi being excited and happy.

“Sehun-ah! Look!” she said as she opened the door towards the veranda which also leads to the sea. Sehun walked towards her with a wide smile planted on his face. he back-hugged Jaemi as he stared at the view before them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter