Chapter 14

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14

 

 

Monday. It’s been two days since Sehun stayed with Jaemi and the twins. Two consecutive days that Sehun and Jaemi slept on the same bed. And now, Jaemi has to wake up early to prepare for work.

 

“Mimi?” Sehun asked as he descended the staircase. He just saw Jaemi cooking breakfast.

“Oh? Sehun-ah?” Jaemi turned around while holding a knife.

“Yah! Put that down.” Sehun commanded. Jaemi turned to the thing she was holding and put it down right away.

“Oh. Mianhae, I forgot I was holding a knife.” Sehun smiled.

“Why so early?” asked Sehun.

“I have to go to work.” She answered as she continued on cutting down the pork.

“Ahh. Sehun-ah. I’ll leave the kids to you, huh? Please take good care of them while I’m at work.” She said.

“You don’t have to work, Mimi.” Sehun gave her a reassuring smile.

 

 

Jaemi was taking her shower when the twins woke up and sat with their appa in the living room.

 

“Appa. Baegopayo~” Semi whined while rubbing her tummy.

“We’ll wait for mommy huh? So we can eat together.” Sehun answered. The twins nodded in reply and focused on watching Spongebob on the television.

 

Minutes later Jaemi went out from her room and placed her things beside Jaehun on the couch.

 

“Umma? Can we eat now?” asked Jaehun. Jaemi smiled and nodded.

 

Jaehun got hold of his mother’s hand and dragged her towards the kitchen, while Semi was being ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter