Chapter 23

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 23

 

The EXO guys together with Jaemi, the twins and Hyunjae (Kai’s girlfriend), spent the remaining week of their vacation at the Oh’s rest house.

 

They are now back in Seoul, and the news about their engagement already reached their parents, we’ll actually, they even helped on planning. But it remained a secret for the fans of EXO. Sehun’s agency has decided to reveal it once Jaemi is ready and they are already married.

 

The wedding preparations started right after they went back from Busan. Sehun’s parents hired a wedding organizer that would help Jaemi and Sehun. The wedding would be next month, as insisted by Sehun stating that he had waiting for too long and he can’t wait to make her his forever.

 

Sehun was about to meet Jaemi at Taejun’s restaurant when she entered SM entertainment with EXO’s manager.

 

“Jaemi-ah…” he said as he welcomed her with a hug.

“What brings you here?” he added.

“Lee SooMan wants to talk to you and Jaemi.” Sehun was confused but followed the manager and Jaemi towards the SM conference room.

When they got inside the conference room, the 11 EXO members are already inside.

“Eh? How did you came here hyungs? You were at the dance studio awhile agao?” he suddenly asked making his hyungs laugh and giggle.

“Hello to you too, Sehun-ah.” Lee Sooman said.

“Eh? Mianhae Lee-seonsangnim. Annyeonghaseyo.” Sehun bowed. The giggles inside the room became louder.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Jaemi smiled and bowed.

“Annyeong Jaemi.” Smiled Sooman. “Get in guys.” He added.

 

Sehun and Jaemi sat beside each other. And when they are already settle Sooman started the conference.

“I change my mind Sehun and Jaemi.” Lee-seonsangnim said.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter