Chapter 15

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15

 

 

Jaemi changed into something comfortable and started preparing dinner while the three were still asleep, well aside from Sehun who acts asleep. Keke

 

She was in the middle of preparing their dinner when Sehun went out from the room and slowly walked downstairs. He leaned at the door frame and inhaled deeply, trying to prepare himself to act like he just woke up.

 

“Jae-mi?” he asked with his fake sleepy voice. Jaemi turned around.

“Oh? You awake already? How about the twins?”

“Naah~ they looked reaaly tired. We played the whole day.” Jaemi chuckled and turned her attention back to what she was doing.

“What are you going to cook?” asked Sehun as he took a seat near the kitchen counter.

“Carbonara. The twins’ loves all kinds of pasta.” She smiled.

“Chincha? Can I help?”Jaemi nodded and smiled.

 

Sehun then got up and washed his hands and happily approached Jaemi. He was about to get the knife from her hand when Jaemi stopped him.

 

“Opps. Wear some apron.” She reminded.

“Arasseo.” Sehun said dejectedly. He was just so excited to make the pasta for his twins and to prepare it with her. “But where did you place the other apron?” he added.

 

Jaemi chuckled and reached for another apron. She placed it around Sehun’s neck.

“Turn back.” She commanded.

“Eh? It’s one of my lines in Mama.” He said innocently.

“Aigoo!” she hissed and forcefully turned Sehun around and tied the ribbon at the back. Sehun smiled. He was feeling hoity-toity. After tying the ribbon Sehun faced Jaemi and gave her his dazzling smile.

 

They managed to finish cooking the Carbonara before the kids woke up. They are now setting the dinning table.

 

“All set!” Sehun cheered while Jaemi giggled. Minutes later the kids went down, and saw their parents laughing while watching the television.

 

“Umma!” Semi beamed and jumped at Jaemi’s lap. Jaemi kissed her forehead and greeted her daughter.

“How’s my little girl’s sleep?” she smiled.

“Good! Appa, slept with us!” little Mimi answered. Jaehun then sat in between Sehun and Jaemi, he kissed his mother’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter