Chapter 24

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning: Many pictures ahead :D

 

 

 

Chapter 24

 

The very next day, Jaemi called Hyunjae asking her to help her in choosing her wedding gown. She wants to surprise Sehun. Sehun was insisting in coming along, but Jaemi would always ignore it.

 

Hyunjae was the one driving, Mrs. Oh and Mrs. Park tagged along the two ladies. They entered a wedding gown store.

 

“Annyeong, Sunkyu.” Smiled the lady who welcomed them in.

“Annyeong, Hyera.” Mrs. Oh said as she hugged the lady.

“Long time no see huh?” The lady named Lee Hyera said. “Oh? Hana? Is that you?” she was pertaining to Jaemi’s mother.

“Sunkyu!” Mrs. Park beamed and hugged the lady. Turns out the three are close friends.

 

“So who’s getting married?” asked Mrs. Lee.

“My daughter.” Smiled Mrs. Park.

“To my son!” beamed Mrs. Oh.

“Chincha?” the two mothers nodded and smiled.

“We came here for we knew you made really good and beautiful wedding gowns.”

“What are we waiting for?” smiled Mrs. Lee, “Come choose the gowns inside.”

 

The four of them chose at least two wedding gowns for Jaemi to fit. They waited for Jaemi outside the fitting room, talking about how excited the both mothers are. And Hyunjae giggled and laughed along with them.

“How about you Hyunjae? When are you getting married?” asked Mrs. Oh.

“Eh?” she sighed. “I don’t know yet.”

“Kai and you haven’t talk about that?” Mrs. Park asked. Hyunjae shook her head and sighed.

“I’m gonna kick that ! That kid really!” hissed Mrs. Oh. Hyunjae laughed and said

“I think he isn’t ready yet.” She smiled, a sad smile.

 

“The bride’s ready!” Shouted Mrs. Lee. The three ladies outside sat up straight and waited for the curtains to open.

 

“Oh~! Pretty!” beamed Hyunjae.

“Palli take a picture Hyunjae!” beamed Mrs. Oh.

“1…2…3… smile!” Hyunjae said as she captured the picture. “Palli change unto another one! Don’t worry you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter