Chapter 16

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 16

 

 

The very next day, Sehun woke up earlier than Jaemi and the twins. He slowly kissed Jaemi’s forehead before silently exiting the bedroom. He directly went to the kitchen and planned to prepare the breakfast for his family.

 

He fried hotdogs, bacons, and eggs, toasted the bread and prepared orange juice for the twins and coffee for him and Jaemi. After being satisfied of what he did in the kitchen, he decided to wake the twins up first.

 

“Ireona~ Semi-ah, Hunnie-ah~” he gently patted the twins shoulder. But the twins only groaned. He then scratches his non-itchy scalp and focuses on waking Jaehun first.

 

“Jaehun-ah… ireona~ come help me wake umma and Semi.” He said as he gently shook his shoulders. Jaehun groaned and rubbed his eye.

“A—appa?”

“Hmm. Good moring, baby boy. Help appa wake Semi and umma?” the younger boy nodded and stretched his body before jumping into his father’s arms.

 

 

“Semi-ah~ ireona!!!!” he jumped up and down on the younger girl’s bed, while Sehun shook her arms softly.

“Semi-ah! Wake up! It’s time for Sponge bob!” Sehun half whispered,half shouted.

“Ehhh? Spongebob~~~~?” Semi answered as she rubbed her left eye.

“Neh! But before that, give appa my morning kiss, and help us wake umma.”

 

The little girl then kissed her appa and her oppa’s cheek.

 

The twins happily skipped towards their mother’s bedroom.

 

“Umma~” Semi and Jaehun sang. They are seated in each of Jaemi’s side, while Sehun sat beside his little princess.

 

“Ireona~ Umma~” Sehun joined the twins on their way of waking their mother up.

“Hmmm…?” Jaemi groaned and switched to another position.

“Mimi-ah, you have to wake up. You have to go to work.” She once again groaned and scratched her head. She moved into another position and slowly opened her eyes, only to be greeted by the three creatures she loved the most.

 

“Good Morning, umma!” beamed their little princess and kissed her mother’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter