Chapter 3

Umma, will you marry Sehun-appa?[editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Chapter 3

 

“I left for I don’t want to ruin the reputation that you’ve built! I don’t want us to be the hindrance of your happiness! And I don’t want us to ruin your dream!” Jaemi shouted back.

 

“Damn it! You knew it very well that you were my happiness! But you still decided to leave me without even giving me a proper reason!” Sehun shouted. The other members were behind him holding his shoulders to calm him down.

“AGUSSHI!” Jaehun shouted. Everybody in the table looked at the boy, stunned. Semi, the other twin, ran towards her mother and hugged her leg.

“Agusshi! Why are you shouting at my mother?! Why is she crying?! No one can hurt our umma!” Jaehun once again shouted at Sehun, and ran towards his mother.

“Umma… why are you crying?” Semi asked who is now sitting in her mother’s lap.

“A-ani.. umma isn’t crying.” She said while wiping her tears, and showed the twins her fake smile.

“Aigoo, umma you’re really bad at lying. And aren’t you the one who taught us not to lie?” Jaehun said as he helped her mother wipe her tears. Jaemi faced Jaehun and smiled.

She then looked at Sehun and sighed as she faced her twins.

“Do you want to meet your father?” She asked them. The twins beamed in happiness, while Sehun has maintained his stiff and poker face.

“Ne umma! Where’s appa? Is he coming?” the twins asked at the same time. Jaehun was looking around the place while Semi stared at Sehun and showed him her genuine smile.

“Shh..” she sighed. “I won’t tell you first.”

“Umma~!” Semi whined.

“Kyaa~ kyeopta. Just like him, very whinny.” Baekhyun marked silently but enough for Jaemi to hear.

“Remember what I told you about your appa?” she asked. The twins nodded as a response.

“What are those?” she asked again.

“Umm… appa likes to whine like me!” Semi beamed causing the guys on the table to chuckle.

“Appa has crescent eyes when he smiles and laughs, just like Semi. I have umma’s eyes, right umma?” Jaehun asked and Jaemi nodded with a smile.

“Appa is tall, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter