Learning your tricks

Inside my dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sunhwa POV)

Why is Jiyeon crying?

 

"Jiyeon, are you okay?" I ask, looking into her red eyes. Did TaeTiSeo say something? I peek at the three girls, they looked y...but when did they never? They seem to be giving me more dirty looks than Jiyeon. I turn to look at her again, and her eyes are returning to a white colour.

 

"Sorry, I was watching titanic on my phone, and I happen to sit here next to TaeTiSeo." Jiyeon says, wiping her tears, and points to her cellphone. It was loaded onto the ending scene to Titanic, where Leonardo Di Caprio tells the girl to leave him. Aish. This girl. Seriously. Crying over a movie at school. 

 

"You...little!" I say, knocking on her head. We pick up our bags, and head out to the school, laughing all the way. On our way to the Hongdae, we pass by countless of restaurants, karaoke bars, and shopping centres. I notice a familiar face on one of the sign boards for "Etude House."

 

It was Jiyeon, wearing a lace shirt with a high waisted maxi skirt, and a flower headband. Her eyelids were yellow, making them look like she was glowing. The bottom line read "Dazzling, Natural Beauty." I guess that was the new look for Etude House. I'm about to nudge Jiyeon, when someone stops us.

 

"Ah....Are you Park Jiyeon?" A short girl with pig tails, and a bad case of acne asks. Jiyeon looks at the girl with puzzled eyes. "Your Jiyeon right? Can I take a picture with you? I'm a fan." The girl explains, handing me a pink canon camera. I take it, and the girl and Jiyeon start posing. The girl seems overjoyed, but Jiyeon seems kind of out of it...What was wrong with her?

 

*CLICK*

 

I hand the girl her camera back, and she thanks Jiyeon. I turn to Jiyeon, who still seems lost.

 

"Jiyeon? What's wrong?" I ask. Something is up with Jiyeon. She looks at me, and stares into my eyes, as if she doesn't realize I'm here. Then she snaps awake.

 

"Ahh. Sorry....I was just shocked that someone recognized me. You know. I'm still not used to the fame." Jiyeon explains, smiling now. I'm still suscpicious but if Jiyeon didn't want to tell me what she was worrying about, I won't push her. Everyone needs their space. We walk faster and reach a short, and wide building with grafitti all over it. This was the place? Seriously? Could they be any more ghetto?

 

"Ah, Let's go." I mutter, pulling Jiyeon's hand, and we enter the building. All the lights are switched off, except for two spotlights, but they are slightly higher than the ground. So, I'm guessing theres a stage there? The spotlights grow brighter, and now L and Daehyun are visible. Tsk. Trying to look cool I see.

 

"You're here! I see you've brought company!" L smiles, standing up now with his guitar slinged across his chest. He smiles at Jiyeon only, but for some reason she's not blushing. I dont think she even realizes he's looking at her.

 

"Ahaha...Yeah....This...is...uhm..FUN. Yeah. So fun." I drabble. Someone shoot me. I'm only making the atmosphere more awkward. I nudge Jiyeon to get her to respond.

 

"Uh. What? I mean, yeah. I like that too." She croaks. What was she saying? I give her the WTF face.

 

"Whatever. Are you guys done with the greetings? You sit down" Donkey yells from the stage, pointing to Jiyeon. "And you. Up here. Let's see just how good you are." Donkey glares at me. Why was he so angry already? Donkey lifts his finger, and motions me to come forward. What was I, a dog to him? He might as well take out a bone, and put a collar around my neck.

 

"Loser." I mutter under my breath, as I push myself on the stage. It was way too high. I have to lift one leg on the stage, and push my entire body forward, and flop like a fish to the center. Greeaaat. Why was I so attractive? Not that it mattered in front of these two. L was for Jiyeon. And Donkey....Well, lets just say I'd rather die than like him.

 

"Pratice will be every mondays, and thursdays. Here at 4:00. If you miss one, I'll tell everyone your secret." Donkey threatens me. What a jerk.

 

"Whatever." I reply nonchalantly. This room's atmosphere was no joke. I felt like I was in one of those cool band movies.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter