Running in circles

Inside my dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jiyeon POV)

ARGH.

 

Stop thinking about it, Park Jiyeon! STOP IT! 

 

Before L can stop himself, his body jerks forward, and his lips land on mine, sealing the deal.

 

UGH. STOP NOW! I pull on my hair, and shake my body. This has got to stop! I have to stop fantasizing about that kiss! Oh my god. I still can't believe we kissed. But no! I can't keep thinking about it....but it was so good! NO. STOP. STOP. STOP..........that was the best kiss I've ever had....UGH. PARK JIYEON STOP HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN.

 

"Uh, Jiyeon....Are..you..uh...okay?" Sunhwa stares at him, as if she's contemplating whether or not to send me to the hospital. Maybe she should. Anything would be better than having to face L. "If it's about the kiss, than don't worry. I'm sure L didn't dislike it." She smiles at me, and puts her hand over my shoulder.

 

"No, it's not that. I'm just....thinking...uh, about the shoot at Etude's house. Yeah." I fake a smile at her. "I'm scared I wasn't cute enough for the new spring look, which is "The Spring of a Beauty", and I have to pout a lot." The lies just roll off my tongue effortlessly, and as soon as they do, I regret it. How can I lie to my bestfriend?

 

"Awh, it's okay. Don't worry about that." Sunhwa pats me on the back. "I'm sure, you did great!" 

 

Ugh. Please kill me. How can this girl be so naiive and kind? I walk towards my seat, and notice a chocolate bar, and a small milk carton occupying the side of my desk. More fan gifts? Greeaat. God knows, if it's poisoned or not. L's fangirls were no where to be seen here at least. Thank g-

 

"Yah. That's her! That's the model for Etude House and BeanPole."

 

"Her? She's not even that pretty! How can she kiss our Oppa?"

 

"EW. SHE'S THE ONE? I'M GOING TO KILL HER!"

 

"HOW DARE SHE TOUCH OUR OPPA?"

 

"HIS LIPS ONLY BELONG TO US."

 

I turn around to face a group of girls, all with cake faces, over done hair, and skirts that could pass for underwear. This is a school you know. Not a brothel. You don't need to doll yourself up, so you can present your selves to the customers. Really. They need to have some self respect.

 

"Why? You got a problem?" I look at the shortest girl on the left, as I chew on my gum. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. It must be so hard to live as a fangirl, huh?" I smile at the girl, who seems frozen in fear. I wiggle my finger at her. "You shouldn't be rude to people that can ruin your life in a snap of their fingers, you know!?".

 

"Yah! That's not the point! How could you kiss our oppa?" Some tall girl yells at my face.

 

Wiping her spit off my face, I take a deep breath. "What? Your oppa? Does L even know your name?" I smirk at her. Silence fills the room. "I thought so. You delusional fan girls. I swear, talk sh*t about me one more time, I swear you'll get hit." I threaten the group of the girls, who instantly stiffen.

 

"I-I'm sorry, Jiyeon!" 

 

"Yeah, w-we're sorry. We never meant those words."

 

"Uh-huh. We are really sorry. Please forgive us!"

 

I'm about to hit one of them, when Ms.Kahi steps in, and the group disintergrates, most of them trying to escape from me. Tsk. Tsk. I'll get them another time.

 

"Yah. Yah. Everyone! To your seats!" She yells at us, and slams her ruler on Sunhwa's desk. "Your marks are dropping! I expect more from you Han Sunhwa." She informs Sunhwa, who looks like she could burst in tears. Oh no. Not this. If anything hurt Sunhwa more than Seungho, was the thought of dissapointing Seungho. Great.

 

"I-I...won't dissapoint you again!" Sunhwa promises the teacher, who's already 

 

"It's okay, Sunhwa!" I try to encourage her. "I'm sure you'll do great next term!" I smile at her, and she smiles back, clearly holding her tears in. Poor Sunhwa. She's so pitiful at times.

 

"Okay, everyone. Turn to page 22, question 3...." Ms.Kahi starts her lecture, and I automatically return to my seat, putting my earphones on my ears. 

                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can we go upstairs? I need to talk to Don-Daehyun." Sunhwa pouts at me. "PLEEAAASEEEE? I promise it won't take long! Pleeassee?"

 

Ugh. How can I refuse this girl? 

 

"Fine. But it better be quick. I don't want to have an awkard encounter with L." I tell her, before she starts pushing me up the stairs. 

 

"So, last night I was at the club right? And then this super hot guy walks in. And I mean like super hot." I can already hear Taeyeon's obnoxious voice from the front of the hallway.

 

"Oh my god! Really?" I mock her, as I enter the room. Her expression drops almost instantly.

 

"What are you doing here, Park Jiyeon?" Taeyeon stands up, and takes a step towards me. "Here to force yourself upon L, again?"

 

"YAH! I didn't force myself on him. I slipped!". This girl had some nerve.

 

"Save your excuses for someone else. We all know, you jumped in the middle of the girl, so you could kiss L." Tiffany approaches me, and sticks her tongue out at Sunhwa who seems flabbergasted. "You two are such losers." She says, as she points at us.

 

"So desperate Jiyeon. That's really low, even for someone like you." Seohyun giggles, and twirls a string of her hair around her finger. "Only you would do something so cheap. At least I don't have to jump on guys to get them to kiss me!" 

 

That's it. This b*tch is going down. I raise my hand to slap her face, but a loud, booming voice stops me.

 

"Jiyeon did NOT jump on me. She slipped." A musical voice speaks. I turn to face the voice, and it's none other than L himself.

 

"But oppa! How can you defend her!?" Taeyeon jumps up and down. "She's the bad girl!"

 

"No, she's not. She's perfect the way she is." L walks towards them, and his shoulder brushes past mine. I look at his eyes, but they never leave off Taeyeon. "It was just an accident. If anything, Jiyeon is the victim here."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter