It's called love

Inside my dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jiyeon POV)

Oh my god. I didn't just see that. I seriously didn't just see Daehyun kiss Sunhwa.

 

His lips are still pressed against hers, when Sunhwa pushes him aside. Even from my vantage point, I can see the fury in her eyes. Before the fallen Daehyun can get up, she escapes into the backstage. L on the other hand looks smug. Did they plan this together? Silence fills the room.

 

"CONGRATULATIONS, JUNG DAEHYUN!" I scream, lifting my hands to make a barrier around my mouth. "Yah, yah. Congratulate the couple!" I nudge one of my newly joined fanboys. He looks at me in suprise for a second, before getting his friends to help Daehyun too.

 

"DAEHYUN SUNHWA COUPLE JJANG!"

 

"YOU'RE A LUCKY MAN, DAEHYUN."

 

"THAT WAS COOL JUNG DAEHYUN."

 

"HAN SUNHWA IS VERY PRETTY."

 

The before silent crowd now roars with ear-splitting screams, and yells. I can even see some of the fangirls clapping. Wow. Now, those are true fans.

 

I can already see the grin forming on Daehyun's face as he pulls himself up. He takes the microphone as if he's about to say something, but then abruptly stops. He winks at us, and then leaves the stage, probably to chase Sunhwa. 

 

"That concludes our performance, please get ready for the judge's announcements. Love you all." L speaks into the microphone, and blows kisses at the fangirls. I'm jealous.

 

"Uh, my name is Pa-" The tallest guy next to me tries to introduce himself.

 

"Sorry, she's taken." A low voice says, and pulls me towards them. I turn to look at the male, and it's none other than Junhyung.

 

"Yah! Why are you here?" I yell at him, trying to pull myself away.

 

"Oh, honey. Don't be like this. I promise I'll get the wedding ring, next week! Eoh?" Junhyung casually grabs a hold of my hand, and intimidates my new fanboys with a glare.

 

"YAH! What's wrong with you?" I ask, pushing him to the ground. "Trying to take advantage of me? You little ert!" I kick his shin.

 

"OUCH. Stop, stop!" Junhyung pleads. "I have some information that might be of worth to you."

 

I stop kicking him. "What information?" I ask suspiciously.

 

"It's about Seungho."

 

"Tell me now, or I swear I'll chop you in little pieces and eat you for dinner." I threaten him, pulling his collar closer to me.

 

"Okay, okay!" He raises his hands to admit defeat. "I just saw him leave after Daehyun's and Sunhwa heaty confession. He looked pretty pissed and broken."

 

. . .

 

I'd completely forgotten about Seungho! Goddammitt! He probably thinks Sunhwa likes Daehyun for real now.

 

"Ladies and gentleman, the judges have decided the winners." The MC enters the stage, and hush of silence falls onto the crowd. "The winner of this band showdown is none other than.......*drumrolls*......Busker Busker!"

 

No way. Hell no. The Loners were so much better!

 

"Thank you. Thank you." A foreigner speaks into the microphone, and lifts the award up. "We couldn't have done this without our fans! Thank you so much!"

 

Busker Busker's fan girls in the top row start screaming their head off, and the rest of us just applaud. Damn it. Daehyun's going to give Sunhwa hell for their loss.

 

"However, this year we have decided to add a new award because this performance was possibly the best we've ever seen. For the first time, we have created "Daebak performance" to honour this band." The MC smirks at us, and pulls out another golden music note award.

 

Please be The Loners. Please be The Loners.

 

"Theeeeee Loners! Congratulations!" The MC smiles, and a black-eyed Daehyun, and laughing L emerge onto the stage. Uh oh. Seems like Sunhwa's already given him her thoughts on the kiss.

 

"I'd like to dedicate this award to our newest member and girlfriend Sunhwa!" Daehyun giggles like a 5 year old, and raises the award in the air. "We love you all!"

 

Pssh. What a player. God knows what he's planning by making Sunhwa seem like his girlfriend. Sunhwa's either crying her eyes out backstage or puking her guts out. Either way, she probably hates him for this......or does she?

 

"Aren't you going to clap for them?" Junhyung nudges me, and makes a clapping motion. "Hello!? Earth to Jiyeon?"

 

"Yeah, yeah. Quit your talking." I mutter, and start cheering for The Loners. "Woo-hoo!"

 

"This is the end for this year's Band Battle Showdown. We hope to see you all next year!" The MC states, and sends hearts at the audience. 

 

"Ew. What a flirt." I shudder in disgust. This whole venue was filled with creeps. "Look. I need to go. Bye." I  lie, and start running towards the backstage door before he can chase me. Dang, these fanboys in my way.

 

Finally. I escape into the instrument room, and then I quickly find my way towards Sunhwa's makeup room.

 

"Knock. Knock." I say before entering the oddly lit room. Sunhwa is sitting at the corner of the room, with her head in her hands. "Is something wrong!?" I ask. What a stupid thing to say,Park  Jiyeon. Of course something's wrong! Daehyun had just stolen her first kiss!

 

"I'm going to kill that b*stard!" She screams, and throws her handkerchief to the ground. "Seungho probably thinks we're a real couple. I swear to god, I hate him!"

 

"It's okay. It's okay. We can clear things up at school on Monday. Relax now." I coo, and she instantly relaxes in my hold. "We can kill Daehyun together after we've cleared things up with Seungho. Okay?" I whisper into her ear, and Sunhwa nods in response.

 

Poor girl. It must be hard for her right now.

 

"Hey, hey, hey!" Daehyun enters the room with a big smile plastered onto his face. "Did you miss me, babe?" He teases Sunhwa, and lifts her face close to his. 

 

"Miss you my f**king foot." Sunhwa spits in his face, and kicks h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter