Of Twists and Turns

Inside my dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter has been written in Author's POV, so sorry for saying that this would be half SunPOV, and half JiPOV! It's also very long, and I'm so sorry! But I hope this chapter will make up for everything! :D

A thousand apologies for not posting earlier, and a thousand thanks to the readers! Past 100 subs! *_* THANK YOU! Enjoy ~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The girl wails, the tears pouring out of her eyes like a waterfall. “I didn’t mean to hit him!”

 

 

“Then, why did you do?” The taller girl was frustrated. Her friend had done something, she was regretting. “If you didn’t mean to slap Daehyun, then why did you Sunhwa!?”

 

 

“He was provoking me! He came over to talk, and I was with Seungho...and” Sunhwa takes a second to calm down. “And then he told me, I shouldn’t two time, and that I shouldn’t force my company on those who don’t want it. I snapped then, and before I knew it, my hand had striked his face!”

 

 

Jiyeon rubs her forehead. “Dear lord, Sunhwa, you slapped him just for that?”

 

 

“I couldn’t help it! I felt so angry, but I swear, I didn’t mean it. I know this is all my fault! I really didn’t mean to hit him.”

 

 

Jiyeon silently chuckles to herself. Usually, Sunhwa would purposely find a reason to injure Jung Daehyun, but these days, her feelings towards him were changing. Even if the girl herself, didn’t know it.

 

 

“Well, let’s go find him! He’s got no other place than this camp to go to.” Jiyeon lifts Sunhwa off the wooden bunk. “He’s probably near the lounge. They’re giving free hot chocolate right now.”

 

 

Sunhwa sniffs. “Probably is then. That pabo is so crazy about hot chocolate.”

 

 

“And you for him.”

 

 

“Did you say something?” Sunhwa stars at Jiyeon, who merely shakes her head.

 

 

                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Daehyunnie, say ahh!” Taeyeon drops a cherry into Daehyun’s open mouth. “Aingg! Does it taste good?”

 

 

He pulls her closer to him. “It tastes even better because you fed it to me.” 

 

“Aish Daehyun, pay attention to me too.” Soyu scoots closer to Daehyun, and the rest of the girls copy. “Here, Dae. Feed me.”

 

 

Daehyun happily picks up a strawberry, and kisses it. “Say ah, Soyuueee.”

 

 

Their action causes the entire audience to scream in delight. Nobody was objecting to the new Daehyun, or shall we say, the Daehyun who was being hidden the entire time.

 

 

“Us too!” Tiffany and Seohyun yell in unison. “Our time, Daehyunnie.”

 

 

“Don’t forget us!” Hyorin walks towards the group sprawled across the bench, hand in hand with Bora. “We brought a few gifts.” She lifts a bag of groceries, and Bora shows  off a large thermos.

 

 

“Food!” The rest of the girls cheer, and Daehyun watches the crowd with a smile. Life at this point, couldn’t get any better.

 

 

From afar, Sunhwa watches the boy and the group of girls, with boiling anger. Who the hell did he think he was, to be doing all those things? Does he seriously think that those girls like him? Psh, even if they did, it was just for his body.

 

 

Jiyeon coughs, trying to hide her laughter. Sunhwa had been clawing the tree for the past ten minutes, which left scratch marks over the bark. “You want to go confront him, now? Before his highness completely indulges himself with those...females.”

 

 

Sunhwa suddenly feels scared. “But what if he doesn’t?”

 

 

“He will. Don’t worry.” Jiyeon reassures her, and drags the reluctant girl towards the lounge. The entrance isn’t gone unseen, as Seohyun points them out.

 

 

“Well, well, well. , and loser decided to join us, eh?”

 

 

Daehyun nudges the girl. “Don’t say that.” He whispers this into her ears, and to others this seems like just another display of affection, and the red that blooms over Soyu’s cheeks, only worsens the matter.

“Jung Daehyun.” Sunhwa walks towards him. “Aren’t you even a little bit embarrased?”

 

 

“About what?” His tone is cold, and distant. This was not the response she was expecting. This was much worse.

 

 

“How can you just sit with these girls now, and act like everything is alright?”

 

 

“I had a change of heart.” He snickers. “Seems like you did too.”

 

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Sunhwa raises her voice, and Jiyeon watches the pair argue. 

 

 

“Oh, I’m sure you know well. Anyways Sunhwa, it was nice talking to you, but I have better things to do, and I’m sure you do as well. Now, if you don’t mind, could you leave us alone?”

 

 

“NO!” She stomps her feet. “I refuse to leave you alone. I came here to say something, and I will not leave until I get it off my chest.”

 

 

“A very small chest.” Hyorin murmurs, and the girls break into a chorus of laughter. Jiyeon bites her lips to stop herself from smiling.

 

 

“Hey! It’s not my fault, I have these, okay?” Sunhwa glares at Hyorin, or more specifically, at her chest. She curses herself for not having paid attention to them when she was younger. Maybe then, it’d be bigger. Wait. Why did she care about their size? Her head snaps up, and she locks her eyes with him.

 

 

His eyes bore into the back of head. “Please leave us, Sunhwa-shi.” 

 

 

“NO! Daehyun, look I’m really, really, sor-”

 

 

Jiyeon gasps as Daehyun turns to Soyu, and places his lips onto hers. Soon, it’s a lip lock fest, as the two start fighting for dominance. Daehyun’s eyes stay on Sunhwa throughout the entire session. His mouth was busy with Soyu, but his eyes were feasting on Sunhwa. The Sunhwa who was frozen.

Daehyun finally pulls away, a string of saliva following him as he does. Soyu blushes madly at his side. “The exit is on your left.”

 

 

Her body is motionless, but her mind is spinning. What was happening? How could he kiss Soyu in front of her. Why was she so angry? Wait, why couldn’t he kiss Soyu. They were never dating for real.

 

 

It seems as if he read her mind. “I don’t see why you’re so angry, Sunhwa-shi. Our relationship was never....” He smirks. “Never you know what.”

 

 

“You’re mean, Daehyun. Too mean.” Jiyeon grabs Sunhwa’s hand, and pushes the girl forward. She couldn’t see her best friend get humiliated like that. 

 

 

Daehyun opens his mouth, but closes it back. No matter what he says, the duo will not be able to understand how hurt he is.

 

 

“Look at us, Daehyun!” Bora pokes Daehyun. He takes a deep breath, deciding to let himself drown in his feelings, before turning to face the girls. A big, toothy, fake smile plastered over his face.

 

 

                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Sunhwa covers her face with her hand, crying into her palm for the umpteenth time. “He’s so meannnn!”

 

 

“It’s okay, it’s okay.” Jiyeon pats the girl on the back. “He’s just going through a phase.”

 

 

“That’s not a phase!” Sunhwa blows her nose. “He’s changed!”

 

 

“Well, we can try compromising tomorrow. He’s just putting up an act for you.”

 

 

Sunhwa throws the dirty tissue into the garbage. “Why on earth would he do that?”

 

 

Gosh, she was dense. “No reason, no reason.”

Outside Sunhwa’s cabin, Seungho whistles a happy tune, holding a camera in his hand. He had planned a date for the two.

 

 

“I AM SO STUPID!” Sunhwa whines, throwing her clothes all over the room. “Why is he so mean!”

 

 

“Sunhwa, sunhwa! Calm down!” Jiyeon screams. “STOP THIS CHILDISHNESS!”

 

 

“Sunhwa?” Seungho knocks on the door, still whistling. “Hello?”

 

 

“!” Sunhwa swears, as the duo hears Seungho knock on their door. “What does he want?”

 

 

“I’m going, bye!” Jiyeon runs towards the small window, not wanting to witness their lovers quarrel. 

 

 

“Sunhwa?” Seungho repeats. He gets ready to knock again, when Sunhwa opens the door. “Sunhwa!”

 

 

“Hey! Sorry, I was watching uhm, a sad movie on my phone. And then my cabin mate forget to pick up her clothes, so my cabin is so messy.” The lies flow as fluidly as her tears.

 

 

“Aw, that . Want me to help?” He puts the camera down on a table, and starts picking up the clothing. “Wow, your cabin mate sure is dirty.”

 

 

“Haha, yeah.” Sunhwa hurries to hide her bra’s before Seungho can spot them. “So, how come you’re here?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter