Unknown borders

Inside my dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jiyeon POV)

 

I trail behind Junhyung as I clutch onto the jacket that he had lent me. 

 

 

“Seriously who gave you that jacket?”

 

 

“Uh, it’s S-sunhwa’s. She borrowed it from Daehyun.” I stutter. This is absolutely ridiculous but I feel as if I’m betraying Junhyung. We aren’t even dating, it’s just a one-sided love from him but the guilty feeling in my gut just won’t budge. I feel even worse for leading him on like this but other than Sunhwa, Junhyung is my only real friend left. 

 

 

Suddenly Junhyung stops walking, causing me to bump into his back. I lift my head up to see what had stopped him. Taetiseo decked in pink from head to toe are in the middle of our way, making it impossible for Junhyung to walk forward.

 

 

“Oppa! We missed you so much!” Taeyeon smiles at him, completely ignoring my presence. I scoff, trying not to laugh at the three. How childish.

 

 

“But we saw each other yesterday!” 

 

 

“You four saw each other?” I shout, my voice sounding louder than I had intended to. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not jealous or anything but it’s just shocking to know that Junhyung likes to hang out with TaeTiSeo.

 

 

Junhyung chuckles, he swings his arm over my shoulder. “Don’t be jealous baby, we just happened to be in the same social circle.”

 

 

Great. Just great. This was exactly what I was hoping to avoid. Junhyung getting an ego boost, and thinking that I might feelings for him. I’m about to pull his hand off of my shoulder when someone yells at us.

 

 

“Yah! What do you think you two are doing?” Myungsoo glares at Junhyung, his eyes basically shooting lasers at Junhyung’s smirking face. Myungsoo turns to look at me, and then every so innocently tilts his head.

 

 

Instantly, my knees turn jellyish, and I’m having trouble standing upright. Get a hold of yourself, Park Jiyeon!

 

 

“Why? Are you jealous?” Junhyung pulls me even closer to his body which causes my shoulders to touch his chest. I’m not going to comment on how I feel about the proximity but let’s just say, I wasn’t particularly enjoying it.

 

 

Myungsoo’s expression stiffens, and I don’t know why but I’m suddenly afraid for my life. Please, please, please don’t hurt me. He grabs my hand, and he pulls me hardly, causing my body to jerk forward. 

 

 

I’m completely dumbfounded as Myungsoo holds my hand, and drags me away from them. In the back I can hear Junhyung yelling at me to come back, but my feet are moving by on their own. Then the sound of TaeTiSeo whining fills my ears, and I know for sure that I wouldn’t go back even if I wanted to.

 

 

I’m not sure if the back of someone’s head can be counted as a piece of art but right now Myungsoo’s behind was looking very attractive. Like million dollar baby attractive. I stare at our fingers interlaced and every cell in my body is screaming at me to stop, and to let him go, but I just can’t.

 

 

Once we’re out of the school, and back into the streets, Myungsoo turns me around to face him. I’m shocked to see that his expression looks even more sour than before. He takes a deep breathe, and in that second, I had never felt more nervous.

 

 

“Why the hell are you hanging out with him?” He shouts, even though I’m so close to him, I could’ve heard him even if he was whispering. “Do you just randomly hang out with every single normal looking guy? Do you think it’s safe to be out in the daylight in such a big city like Seoul, with your body basically glued to another man’s?”

 

 

It would be an understatement to say that I’m flabbergasted. Exactly what was this guy on? ? Ecstasy? Crystal Meth? What nonsense was he blabbering? How was my body glued to Junhyung’s? Since when was having one male friend mean that I randomly hang out with every single normal looking guy?

 

 

“You know you really need to stop your raging hormones! You can’t just fall for any guy that says that he likes you! If you’re so desperate, why don’t you go for Rain-nim, huh? He’s tall, well-built, I’m sure you wouldn’t think twice if he asked you out!”

 

 

This bull cannot go on any longer.

 

 

“What about you huh?” I poke his chest with my index finger. “You sure got over me quickly. You were basically lip-locking with Suzy at every minute of every day! You crazy freak! You just can’t control your lust!”

 

 

“Well that was just a hasty decision! Besides I-I-I’m a guy! Yeah, that’s right! I’m a guy!” Myungsoo yells right into my ears. “But what about you huh? Why do you keep choosing to be near such...such...losers! You’re basically his girlfriend! You’re always touching him constantly, you’re always with each other, you even kissed him!”

 

 

“What!?”

 

 

“Don’t you even try to deny it! You like don’t you? I knew it! They were right in saying that girls are a waste of time! They just jump on every male they see!”

 

 

“But!”

 

 

“And to think I thought you were different! But noooo! You should’ve seen your expression!”

 

 

“That’s no-”

 

 

“Boy did you seem happy! You were grinning like some idiot that won the lottery!”

 

 

“I did n-”

 

 

“I bet he wasn’t even your first boyfriend after me. How many more did you trap? Two? Five? Seven!?”

 

 

“KIM ING MYUNGSOO!” I scream loud enough for eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter