Don't play around

Inside my dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sunhwa POV)

I'm hiding behind one of the pillars located at the entrance of the school, when three girls suddenly appear in the lobby.

 

"Yah. Wait till that Sunhwa b*tch comes. I'm going to kill her." Hyorin grinds her teeth, and clenches her fist.

 

"You got that right. She's going to die today." Soyu agrees, and punches her fist against Hyorin's.

 

"Ya, ya. You guys can hit her later, but I call first kick." Bora screeches overtop the other two, and they nod their head in approvement.

 

Oh god. What have I gotten myself into?

 

I quickly put my black sunglasses on, and pull out an old walking stick. Pulling my skirt down for the 100th time, I slowly start walking into the school. I clench and unclench my left hand over and over, as my right hand makes skid marks on the ground. 

 

Look like a blind person, Sunhwa. Look like a blind person.

 

I tilt my head from side to side, acting as if I don't know which way is the correct one, and I'm so immersed in this, I don't realize that I'm headed Hyorin's way until it's too late.

 

"Hey, watch where your going! What are you bli-" Hyorin raises her voice, but then notices my appearance. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry! I didn't know." She bows down, and makes way for me. "Here, walk front." She pulls my hand forward and guides me past the lockers. 

 

"Are you new here?" Soyu asks, as she takes in my outfit.

 

B*tch. I can see you looking at me.

 

"Uh. Yeah. I just came her from Busan." I lie using my old dialect. "Seoul is such a pretty place!"

 

Wait. Blind people can't see, so how the hell do I know that Seoul is pretty?

 

"Uh, I mean. The smell, and the air is so much...uh..nicer than busan!" I quickly cover my lie, hoping that no-one realizes how outrageously stupid it sounds.

 

"Huh. I guess it is." Hyorin smiles, and Soyu and Dasom automatically take whiffs around them. "What class are you going to?"

 

"Class B25." I answer, forgetting that I might raise suspicions if they know that I'm in the same class as Sunhwa and then realize that I am Sunhwa.

 

"HUL. I know a girl in that class." Dasom smirks, and tugs on my uniform. "Don't go too close to her. If you do, you'll catch lice, AND diseases. Plus, she's a sl*t. She even slept around with my boyfriend."

 

"Oh, really?" I ask, feigning interest. "Who is this girl?"

 

"Her name is Sunhwa." Soyu winks at Dasom, and Hyorin chuckles. "She's really the worst."

 

What the ity . When did I ever have lice, much less even talk to Dasom's non-existent boyfriend. The last time she had a normal relationship was around 7 years ago, and that was with her teddy bear.

 

"Well, here you are." Hyorin announces, and leads me into my classroom. "Here. Sit here." She pushes me down to a seat, and I adjust my walking stick so that it's on my lap.

 

"Thank you so much. You girls are the kindest!" I lie, and they all grin with cocky smirks. 

 

"Oh, we know." Dasom replies, and points to the lobby. "I think I see someone coming." She says to Hyorin and Soyu, and then the three are off, not even bothering to say goodbye.

 

Sl*t huh. They couldn't come up with a more original way of dissing me?

 

I remove my black glasses, and place my walking stick into my bag. I'm too busy playing on my cellphone to notice Jiyeon entering.

 

"Heeellllooo, bestfriend. How did you enjoy your walk here?" She winks at me, and takes my cellphone away from my hands. "Temple run? Really? That game is so old."

 

"Shut up! You left me to fend for myself! I had to act like a blind person to enter this school safely!" I yell in frustration. "A blind person! Does this even make sense? And anyway, Temple run maybe old, but OLD IS GOLD."

 

"Whatever, Ms.Blindo." Jiyeon clucks her tongue, and sits on her desk. "Oh, right. I had this freaking awesome idea for The Loner's fandom. When your hear it, your mind will be blown."

 

"Like Super Junior?" I joke, but Jiyeon just looks at me with complete disgust. "Okay, okay. Bad joke, I know. Alright, what is it?" 

 

"You know how you guys are called "The LONERS", right?" She widens her eyes, and smiles. "So, your fans should call themselves "aLONE" cause you know if you're a loner, you're always ALONE, and the word ALONE, has the word "LONE" in it too!" She emphasizes alone so many time in the sentence, that I'm momentarily confused about what she has just suggested.

 

"Ohh. I get it!" I finally answer, and she wiggles her eyebrows at me. "That's really good! We should tell L and Donkey that!"

 

"Who's Donkey?" She questions me, and takes out her I-pod.

 

"Uh, no-one. Just nothing." I reply trying to cover up my slip-up. "Anyway, uh, yeah." I mutter, opening my binder to a new page.

 

"Oh, hey! Look another carton of milk!" Jiyeon points to the strawberry milk on her desk. "And a pastry this time!" She woots in the air. "Assa. The perks of being a model!" She brings the pastry close to my mouth, so I can take a whiff, before gobbling it down.

 

What a tease!

 

"I hate you!" I joke, and she makes a goofy face in return.

 

Ms.Kahi suddenly enters the room, and the rest of the students enter with her. It almost feels as if they planned this. All of them eye me as if I am a piece of jewellery at a showroom, as they pass by me.

 

Oh god. Not this again.

 

"Alright, bye Sunhwa. It's time for me to zone out." Jiyeon gives me a peace sign, and inserts her earbuds into her ear.

 

"Alright, everyone. Take your seats, and open your english books to page 25. We'll learn how to have simple conversations in english today." Ms.Kahi announces, and the students run to their desks, trying to catch up with me and Jiyeon.

 

Actually, forget I said that. Jiyeon's too busy sleeping, and it's only me watching the teacher intently.

 

"Psst!" A girl whispers to me, and hands me a crumpled white note, while Ms.Kahi is busy writing on the board.

 

Hey. How much did you pay Daehyun to kiss you?

 

Is this some kind of sick joke?

 

I shake my head at her, and scribble in "I didn't pay anyone."

 

She reads the note, and quickly replies back.

 

C'mon. Don't be like this. We are the same, here. I promise if you tell me how you got him to kiss you, I'll tell you what the girls in this school are planning to do to you.

 

Wait. What did she just say?

 

I scribble in questions after questions, and I'm just about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter