Not an Update

Blush and Fall [DISCONTINUED]

Hello all,

With a heavy heart, I must confess that I am no longer continuing this fanfiction. It has been exactly a year since I have last updated this fic, and I have left you guys in the cold for too long. 

I started this fanfiction back in my junior year of high school (I'm a junior in college now). I will be honest, I had lost some direction in this fic over the years. The way I wrote back then is definitely not the way I write currently. I barely remember the little things I was going to connect together. There are too many filler chapters (if I remember correctly). This fic was my baby at one point, but now I've moved on, and it's only been haunting me so I have to let it go.

It's not fair to the people who have been so patiently subscribed to this fic. I am glad that I did end it with that last scene. In fact, if I hadn't already mentioned it, the whole fic was built upon their scene (haha, I know). There are two main reasons why I'm ending the fic so abruptly (albeit not so abruptly, I'm sure some of you had already figured that out). Firstly, the response I was hoping for the scene was far lower than my expectations. Nownow, I am absolutely not blaming any of you guys about it. I myself am a very silent reader, only commenting on fics that really, really affect me. But I will admit, I was very disappointed in the lack of so it took a hit on me. Secondly, I am no longer that interested in K-Pop anymore. The genre of music that I thought would stay with me for the rest of my life was only in my life for about five to six years. I barely know anything that's going on with EXO. Heck, I haven't even listened to their new music. I am still a fan, but I no longer consider myself part of the fandom.

I want to explore writing elsewhere. If you're curious about what I'm doing currently, I'm attempting to do a food blog if you want to check that out. As for story writing, I have a WattPad, but I haven't added anything else to it. I've become far too comfortable relying on fanfiction for my writing, and I need to break free from that. I'm sorry it took so long for me to give you guys some information as to where I am. I hope you have enjoyed this fic as much as I enjoyed writing it during those times. I will keep it up here just because it's something I can probably look back on and laugh at. Thank you for all the support!