One Step at a Time

Blush and Fall [DISCONTINUED]

“Welcome to my humble adobe.” Jongin gestured as he let Kyungsoo inside. The older felt suddenly shy, being in Jongin’s house for the first time. His house was a good size, but Kyungsoo found it a bit small for a family of five. 

 

“Is your family home?” Kyungsoo asked as he removed his shoes.

 

Jongin did the same and shrugged, “I know Jinri’s home.”

 

“Oh, okay...”

 

Jongin laughed, “Come on, let’s go upstairs. We can have dessert once Sunyoung-noona comes home.” 

 

Kyungsoo nodded as he followed Jongin up the stairs. Jongin stopped in front of one of the doors and knocked, “Jinri?”

 

“Coming, oppa!” The girl called from inside. Not a second later, she appeared, still in her school uniform. “Oh, hello, Kyungsoo-oppa. Oppa didn’t tell me you were coming today.”

 

Kyungsoo blushed, “Well, um, it was a last minute decision-”

 

“Oh,” Jinri beamed, “So it went well?”

 

Jongin smiled sheepishly, “It did.”

 

Jinri giggled happily as she brought in both boys in for a hug, “I’m so happy for both of you.”

 

Jongin only rolled his eyes, “Thanks Jinri.”

 

She let go and nodded, “I’ll talk to you guys later. Sunyoung-unni is coming in a little bit.”

 

“Okay.” Jongin replied. She smiled and closed the door. Jongin looked to Kyungsoo who was still a bit pink after the hug.

 

“Oh, come on hyung. You can’t be surprised that I told my sisters.” Jongin asked when he grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand to lead him to his room.

 

Kyungsoo shook his head, “Well, no- I just didn’t think they would be so, well, open about it?”

 

Jongin just smiled and brought Kyungsoo into his room. There wasn’t much to the room. A bed, a full-length mirror, and a computer desk. 

 

“Your room is like mine,” Kyungsoo pointed out as he lied down on the plush bed.

 

“I guess, but mine’s better.” Jongin grinned lying down his head on Kyungsoo’s stomach.

 

Kyungsoo immediately blushed at the sudden weight, “J-Jongin!”

 

The other just hummed contently, eyes closed.

 

“Jongin, g-get off!” Kyungsoo whined uncomfortably. He hated how his face was burning.

 

Jongin pouted, “But your tummy is so cushiony, hyung.”

 

“I-I know,” Kyungsoo stuttered as he tried to lift Jongin’s head off his lap, “Can, can you please remove your head?

 

Hearing the pleading noise in Kyungsoo’s voice, Jongin finally lifted his head. Almost instantly, Kyungsoo whipped his face away from Jongin’s concerned look. 

 

“Hyung-”

 

“It’s nothing Jongin,” he answered quickly.

 

Jongin frowned but left it at that.

 

“Jongin-ah! Are you home?” Someone yelled from downstairs.

 

“That’s my sister,” he said to Kyungsoo, “Coming noona!”

 

He grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand and dragged him downstairs to meet Sunyoung.

 

“Noona, this is Kyungsoo-hyung.” Jongin exclaimed excitedly.

 

Before Kyungsoo could even say hello, Sunyoung squealed and squished Kyungsoo’s cheeks together, “He’s so cute Jongin! How dare you keep him away from me!” Another squeal ensued followed by the pinching of his cheeks.

 

Jongin only laughed and pulled Kyungsoo away from Sunyoung, “Sorry hyung.” But he didn't sound apologetic at all. Kyungsoo pouted, and Jongin giggled, squishing his hyung’s cheeks once again and peppering kisses on his face.

 

“Jongin!” Kyungsoo whined, not liking how Sunyoung was still there. Jongin pulled back and grinned. “Jongin, you’re so mean!”

 

“Sorry hyung.” Jongin said but his face said otherwise. 

 

“Are you guys hungry,” Sunyoung asked, “I have dinner and dessert.” Both boys nodded. “Call Jinri then and set up the table. Mom and Dad aren’t going to be here tonight.”

 

Dinner went by smoothly. It mainly consisted of Sunyoung asking why Kyungsoo would want to date a neanderthal like her brother. Jongin  responded by flinging grains of rice towards her. Jinri mainly asked about how they met and stuff like that. Jongin would add in a bit more than Kyungsoo would have liked (especially when they were talking about the carnival date) and that left him red for the most part.

 

Dessert was a bit more hectic with Jongin’s urge to feed Kyungsoo. It’s just ice cream! Kyungsoo would argue with pink cheeks. Jongin retorted by pushing another scoopful of ice cream to Kyungsoo’s lips. The older may seemed like he hated, but he was secretly enjoying being fed. Jinri and Sunyoung said they would clean up, much to Kyungsoo’s dismay. Sunyoung winked at Jongin before they went upstairs. The brother only rolled his eyes.

 


 

They were back in Jongin’s room now. Only the lamp was on, creating a dim light within the room. For the most part it was silent, except for the clacking of a calculator. Jongin peaked over Kyungsoo’s shoulder as the older was continuously clicking away on his calculator. He rested his chin on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “What’re you doing hyung?”

 

“Just double-checking to see if we answered the problems correctly.” Kyungsoo replied. The older had forced them to do an agonizing session of completing their homework before they had done anything (except for eating).

 

“Come on hyung,” Jongin whined childishly, “That’s boring.”

 

“Just be patient.” Kyungsoo replied, paying no attention to his boyfriend, “You’ll soon realize how important this-“ Kyungsoo gasped as Jongin kissed him gently on the cheek. “J-Jong-“ He once again felt the air escape out of him once he realized how close Jongin’s face was. Kyungsoo gulped and quickly averted his eyes downwards. Immediately, the younger linked his hands with his hyung’s. Kyungsoo turned his head the other way, knowing how fast his face was heating up. He felt so embarrassed.

 

“Hyung,” Jongin whispered sweetly into his ear, “Hyung don’t look that way.”

 

Kyungsoo shook his head slightly.

 

“Hyung, look at me, please.”

 

Cautiously, Kyungsoo turned his head. He wasn’t even facing Jongin yet when he felt the latter’s soft lips near the edge of his mouth. Jongin slowly removed the calculator out of Kyungsoo’s hand which led the older to gripped the sheets of the bed. Kyungsoo couldn’t feel himself breathe. He couldn’t even get himself to look at Jongin. He just studied the homework scattered on his legs. 

 

“Hyung.” Before Kyungsoo could react, Jongin let his finger turn Kyungsoo head his way. Before Kyungsoo could take another breath, Jongin’s lips were already on his, molding perfectly against each other. Kyungsoo gripped Jongin’s biceps as the younger shifted his body to straddle Kyungsoo’s legs. The more Jongin leaned forward, deepening the kiss, the more Kyungsoo leaned back towards the pillows of the bed, completely uncertain of where this was going. His lips couldn’t keep up with Jongin’s experienced ones and that made Kyungsoo’s face burn even more. He pulled away, but Jongin began kissing his jawline and cupped his face.

 

“J-Jongin,” Kyungsoo whimpered underneath him, “Homework-“

 

Jongin single-handedly pushed all of it onto the floor. Kyungsoo thought his heart was going to explode, but he didn’t even know why. Was it the nerves? The uncertainty? The excitement? Kyungsoo desperately wished he knew where Jongin was going with this. He was getting so nervous. He gasped when he felt Jongin’s hand on his bare waist due to his shirt riding up. Kyungsoo shut his eyes tighter as Jongin finally managed to slip his tongue into Kyungsoo’s mouth. 

 

Kyungsoo was panicking now. He didn’t know what to do and felt like an idiot. He tried his hardest to keep up with Jongin, but his lack of knowledge had him falling flat. As if reading his mind, Jongin pulled back ever so slightly. Kyungsoo felt a string of saliva still connecting their mouths. He was about to wipe it away in embarrassment, but Jongin beat him to it. Although, Jongin didn’t seem the slightest bit embarrassed. 

 

“Don’t think so hard hyung,” Jongin muttered, “Just let it happen.”

 

“But I-“ Jongin kissed him. “I don’t-“ Another kiss. “Jongin!” Kyungsoo whined, upset that the younger wouldn’t even let him talk.

 

Jongin chuckled and stopped, “Yes?”

 

“I don’t know what to do…” Kyungsoo blushed. 

 

Jongin just smiled and leaned in. Kyungsoo shut his eyes tightly and puckered his lips just a bit. He could feel Jongin’s breath on him. But after a few seconds, Kyungsoo opened his eyes in a face full of a smirking Jongin. Kyungsoo whined with awkwardness. Jongin let out a small laugh before cupping Kyungsoo’s face in his hands and rubbing their noses together.

 

“Let’s go to sleep now.” Jongin said. He kissed Kyungsoo’s nose with a small boop and lifted himself off of Kyungsoo and off of the bed. 

 

Kyungsoo on the other hand felt a little delirious and a lot breathless. After a heavy make-out session (and most importantly his first), Kyungsoo was a bit clueless as to how to feel after it. Happy? Yes. Excited? Definitely. Self-conscious? Kyungsoo wiped his wet lips with the back of his hand, wishing he knew how to kiss better.

 

“Hyung,” Jongin called, snapping Kyungsoo out of his thoughts, “Are you going to change?”

 

“Y-Yeah!” Kyungsoo stuttered. Hastily, he got off the bed to get his bag. “Jongin, where’s your bathroom?”

 

“Just change here hyung.” Jongin said, taking off his shirt. Kyungsoo immediately tore his gaze somewhere else. “We’re both guys-“

 

“Yeah, but-“

 

“And we’re both dating.” Jongin pointed out. Kyungsoo looked at him and was mortified to see the younger removing his pants right in front of him.

 

“J-Jongin! Your, your pants!” Kyungsoo spluttered, trying to shield his vision with his hands. 

 

Laughing, Jongin quickly slipped some sweats on, “I’m finished now hyung.” 

 

Releasing a big breath, Kyungsoo asked where the bathroom was. Jongin rolled his eyes, “Hyung, just change here.”

 

“Jongin, no…” Kyungsoo trailed off.

 

“Why not?”

 

“Jongin, I-“ Kyungsoo looked at Jongin, who was being patient. Kyungsoo gulped. “I don’t want anyone to…” He couldn’t finish his sentence as he suddenly felt stupid. Stupid for letting his insecurities come up again. This was Jongin. He wouldn’t care. But then again, this was Jongin. Kyungsoo didn’t want him to see. Kyungsoo bit his lip as the grip on his big grew tighter. He didn’t like the silence between them right now. He almost wished he could just laugh it off and start stripping, but he couldn’t. The monster inside of him caused him to freeze.

 

Sighing, Jongin stepped closer to Kyungsoo. And much to Kyungsoo surprise, Jongin brought him in for a tight hug. Placing a lingering kiss on Kyungsoo’s head, Jongin muttered, “I won’t force you to do anything hyung, but you have to let me push you a little bit, okay? One step at a time, I promise.” Waiting a few long seconds, Kyungsoo finally nodded his head. Jongin smiled and pulled away, “So will you change here? I won’t look.” Kyungsoo bit his lip but nodded once again. 

 

Jongin released Kyungsoo and pointed towards the corner of his room, “You can change there if you want.” He walked over to where he was before while he was changing. “I’ll stay here.”

 

Kyungsoo only nodded and he quickly made his way to the corner. He snuck a glance at Jongin whose back was turned to his. He faced the wall while smiling, glad Jongin was keeping his word.

 


 

Jongin felt like the tiest person in the world. Even though he was facing the wall, the slightest glance at his mirror gave him the perfect view of Kyungsoo. 

 

. I am going to hell. 

 

Jongin held his breath as Kyungsoo tentatively removed his shirt. Jongin fought every urge just to march up to his boyfriend and kiss him all over his back. Kyungsoo’s back was flawlessly pale. The smoothness of his skin made Jongin want to run his hand endlessly over it. He noticed Kyungsoo slip his thumbs inside the waistband of his pants. Jongin gulped as Kyungsoo slowly removed his pants off his legs.

 

. I am so going to hell.

 

Jongin shamelessly stared at the perfection of Kyungsoo’s lower body. His hands twitched at the need to hold Kyungsoo. The older’s legs were the definition of perfection. His thighs looked so amazing, so silky and smooth. Jongin took a deep breath as Kyungsoo bent down to grab something out of his bag. It should be a sin to look that good in briefs. God, Jongin just wanted to cup Kyungsoo’s like no tomorrow and- . Jongin took one more deep breath to try to calm him down. He shut his eyes for a few seconds, but Kyungsoo’s bare body was already engraved in his mind. He shot open his eyes to only find Kyungsoo putting on his shirt. He had already slipped his pants on. 

 

“Jongin? I’m, I’m finished… You can turn around now…”

 


 

Kyungsoo was puzzled as to why Jongin looked so bothered. “Are you okay Jongin?”

 

“Yeah, I’m perfect,” Jongin shuddered but smiled at Kyungsoo, “I’ll show you where the bathroom is now.”

 

After brushing their teeth (and Jongin’s slightly long bathroom break), they were back in the younger’s room. Jongin hopped onto his bed and went under the sheets. Kyungsoo laughed and removed the sleeping bag out of his luggage.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Jongin asked as Kyungsoo let the sleeping bag roll out.

 

Kyungsoo frowned, “Getting ready for bed?”

 

Jongin rolled his eyes, “This bed is big enough for the both of us.”

 

Kyungsoo’s face flushed, “What?”

 

“The bed is big enough for the both of us.” Jongin repeated, motioning to the empty space next to him.

 

“O-Oh…” Kyungsoo hesitated. He made his way to the opposite side of the bed. He waited a bit before Jongin urged him to get in. Slowly, he climbed onto the bed but stayed at the edge. Kyungsoo felt uncomfortable, but he was too nervous to move closer to Jongin.

 

He heard Jongin chuckle from behind him and before he knew it, Kyungsoo felt a pair of arms snake around him and pull him closer to Jongin. Kyungsoo gasped as his back was flushed against Jongin’s chest. His heartbeat sped up when Jongin didn’t let his arms go. He shut his eyes when Jongin tangled their legs together.

 

“Wait, Jongin, I,” Kyungsoo helplessly stammered, “I-I’m not ready!”

 

Jongin stopped moving before he began to laugh and hugged Kyungsoo tighter if it were possible, “We’re not going to do anything tonight except cuddle hyung. I’m not ready either.”

 

“O-Oh…” Kyungsoo felt stupid for assuming.

 

“Let’s go to sleep now, okay,” Jongin murmured in Kyungsoo’s ear, “Good night hyung.”

 

“N-Night…”

 

“Sweet dreams.” Jongin kissed Kyungsoo’s ear before he buried his face in Kyungsoo’s hair. Kyungsoo held his breath. His heart was palpitating. He suddenly felt super self-conscious about the way Jongin was holding him. His arms were wrapped tightly around his stomach. Carefully, Kyungsoo in stomach a bit. Then he pushed Jongin’s arms away from his tummy. 

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Jongin asked. There was no bite to it. Just mere curiosity.

 

“I- This is making me feel nervous.” Kyungsoo whispered, embarrassed once again.

 

He felt Jongin smile as the younger sat up to face Kyungsoo, “You know I won’t make you do anything you’re uncomfortable with, right?”

 

Kyungsoo nodded.

 

“I promise I’m only going to hold you like this tonight, okay,” Jongin leaned down and kissed Kyungsoo’s forehead, “I promise hyung.”

 

“O-Okay…” Kyungsoo said.

 

Jongin only smiled. He glanced over to the bag that Kyungsoo brought and reached for it. Rummaging through its contents, he finally pulled out a certain stuffed animal. Kyungsoo covered his face in shame, but Jongin just kissed his head and placed Kai next to him, and settled back down to where he was before. He wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo only to feel the older tensing up.

 

“Relax hyung,” Jongin whispered, “Relax.”

 

Slowly but surely, Jongin felt Kyungsoo relax in his arms. Kyungsoo had grabbed Kai and held the toy close to his heart.

 

“Perfect,” Jongin muttered, “Good night, hyung.” Jongin didn’t wait for a reply as he shut his eyes immediately.

 

“Good night Jongin.” Kyungsoo whispered to himself.

 


*{author's note}*

*~~~*
/screams and runs away.