Baekyeol: Mr. Park Baekhyun

Blush and Fall [DISCONTINUED]

Baekhyun sat patiently on Chanyeol’s bed, messing around with his boyfriend’s phone. His boyfriend was currently doing his homework on the floor, and Baekhyun didn’t feel like distracting him. Instead, Baekhyun distracted himself by changing the names of Chanyeol’s contacts. An example was Chanyeol’s father who was now “I Banged Your Mother.” He scrolled to his name and frowned. He was listed as “Baeby.” How lame. Baekhyun pouted.

 

“Baek? Can I have my phone back,” Chanyeol asked from his spot on the floor, “I need to check something.”

 

Baekhyun quickly changed his name on Chanyeol’s phone before tossing it to his boyfriend. Unfortunately, his aim was off and ended up pelting it at Chanyeol’s head.

 

“Oww, Baekkie…” Chanyeol whined.

 

“Sorry Channie.” Baekhyun laughed.

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and unlocked his phone. He smiled to himself when Baekhyun changed the background to another selca of himself. Chanyeol never bothered to change his phone’s background because he knew that was Baekhyun’s job.

 

“What else did you do to my phone?” Chanyeol asked.

 

Baekhyun shrugged, “I just changed a couple of your contacts’ names.”

 

Chanyeol frowned. He checked his contacts to not recognize any of them. At least twelve of his contacts were named “Poop.” 

 

“Baekhyun…” Chanyeol groaned.

 

The older only giggled and hopped off the bed to kiss Chanyeol on the cheek. “I love you!” He said before going into his boyfriend’s closet to steal some clothes. “I’m going to take a shower.”

 

“Wait, Baek,” Chanyeol scrambled to stand up after Baekhyun, “Don’t take-“ Before he could even finish his sentence, Baekhyun had already shut the door. “My clothes.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes. He went back to his phone to try to figure out what Baekhyun had changed. 

 

He scrolled for a bit, passing the names “Loooser,” “Batman,” “Kyungie Boo Bear,” and many others that he had no clue who they were. Chanyeol groaned. It would take forever to text them all and ask who this was. Chanyeol was about to give up until he noticed someone’s name.

 

Mr. Park Baekhyun ♥

 

Chanyeol smiled fondly.

 


 

By the time Baekhyun came back from the shower, Chanyeol was already in bed. He had taken a shower in the morning. Chanyeol frowned at the fact that Baekhyun was wearing his sweatpants, his shirt, and his sweater.

 

“Baekkie, stop stealing my clothes.” Chanyeol whined.

 

“But I like your clothes.” Baekhyun pouted.

 

Chanyeol sighed, “I know, but you brought your own clothes.”

 

“You can wear my clothes then.” Baekhyun pointed out. He was standing at the edge of Chanyeol’s bed, drying his hair with a towel.

 

“Do you actually think I can fit in your clothes? Chanyeol deadpanned.

 

“Nooo, but I think you would be super cute trying to?” Baekhyun tried.

 

“Mr. Park Baekhyun.” Chanyeol teased. He enjoyed the light pink that appeared on Baekhyun’s cheeks, even though he was still acting tough. “Give me my clothes back.”

 

“Fine.” Baekhyun mumbled. “Is this yours?” He pointed to the sweatshirt he was wearing.

 

“Yeah, you gave it to me for my birthday last year.” Chanyeol answered.

 

“So it’s technically mine-“

 

“Baek-“

 

“Fine.” Baekhyun huffed grudgingly. He removed the sweater but the sway of his body didn’t go unnoticed by Chanyeol. 

 

The latter gulped, “Baek?”

 

“Is this yours?” Baekhyun said, ignoring Chanyeol, and lifting the shirt high enough for his bellybutton to peak through.

 

“Yeah…” Chanyeol replied hesitantly. Baekhyun crawled onto the bed. Once he was just above Chanyeol’s crotch, he gyrated his hips onto it. Chanyeol bit his lip in order to hold back a moan. He held his breath when Baekhyun removed the shirt with an agonizing slow speed. Even though Chanyeol had seen Baekhyun’s bare body countless times before, his breath always seems to escape him whenever he saw his boyfriend . He gripped the sheets as Baekhyun’s shirt was finally off. 

 

Baekhyun suddenly stood up and turned around so that his rear was directly in Chanyeol’s face. Chanyeol was about to reach to touch the , but Baekhyun swatted the hand away.

 

“I’m assuming these sweats are yours then?” Baekhyun hummed in amusement. Chanyeol nodded dumbly, mouth dry.

 

Baekhyun bent down so that his was in perfect view of Chanyeol’s vision. Chanyeol wanted to die. Slowly, Baekhyun peeled the sweats off, allowing the waistband hug his . Chanyeol gasped. Baekhyun was wearing his hot pink briefs that looked like they were made for women but Baekhyun swore they’re for men! And unfortunately, Chanyeol had a thing for that pair of underwear.

 

“B-Baek?” Chanyeol croaked.

 

Baekhyun slipped out of the sweats and folded them and placed them on the bed. Baekhyun smirked as he pulled the waistband of his underwear, “Is this yours?”

 

They really weren’t. They were not his, but Chanyeol whispered, “Y-Yes…”

 

Baekhyun only laughed evilly and smiled wickedly, “Liar.” And snapped the waistband back snugly on his hip.

 

That’s when all of Chanyeol’s control broke, and he jumped on his boyfriend. Baekhyun squealed excitedly (Chanyeol figured the boy was planning this little show since the very start). 

 

“You.” A sensual kiss.” Are all mine.” Chanyeol said possessively. And he claimed what was rightfully his the whole night, and they both loved every single second of it.

 


 

Chanyeol woke up to an unnaturally cold bed. He slowly opened his eyes to find Baekhyun giggling on his phone.

 

“Baek,” Chanyeol whined, “Baek, come here.”

 

Baekhyun nodded, but his eyes were still glued onto the phone.

 

Chanyeol wrapped a protective arm around his boyfriend and pulled him in close for a kiss on the temple. Both of them were both still from last night’s activities. “What’re you looking at?”

 

Baekhyun shoved the phone in Chanyeol’s face, “Look!”

 

The younger took the phone out of Baekhyun hand and scrolled up the messages. Baekhyun had been talking to Jongin.

 

From: My BFFTTE

 

guess who i’m with ;)

 

“What does my BFFTTE stand for?”

 

“My best friend ’til the end!”

 

“God dammit Baekhyun.”

 

 

“Wait, why does Jongin have a picture of Kyungsoo sleeping?” 

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “Maybe he likes ing to pictures of him sleeping.”

 

“Baekhyun.” Chanyeol put his phone down and pinned Baekhyun underneath him. “Baekhyun,  I’m serious. Tell me.”

 

Baekhyun smiled widely, “Jongin and Kyungsoo are dating! Isn’t that exciting!?” 

 

Chanyeol immediately frowned. Wordlessly, he grabbed his phone and dialed Jongin’s number.

 

Immediately, Baekhyun took the phone out of Chanyeol’s hand and turned it off.

 

“Baek.”

 

“No.”

 

“Baek. I’m being serious.”

 

“I am too!” Baekhyun huffed.

 

“Mr. Park Baekhyun.” Baekhyun still blushed at the name. “I want my phone back.”

 

“And I want another round,” Baekhyun whispered into Chanyeol’s ear, “And I think you do too.” He began to palm Chanyeol’s member teasingly.

 

“Baek…”

 

“Later,” Baekhyun mumbled as he began to on Chanyeol neck, “Let them sleep, and let’s have our fun.”

 

It was Chanyeol’s turn to roll his eyes. He always gave in to Baekhyun’s requests. “Fine, but I am calling him afterwards.”

 

Baekhyun moaned as he rubbed both their crothes together, “Channie, I want you…”

 

As he said before, he always gave in to Baekhyun’s request. Calling Jongin would have to wait then.

 


 

“Hello?”

 

“KIM JONGIN. HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY INNOCENT KYUNGSOO AWAY FROM ME-“

 

Jongin hung up the phone immediately. He was still in the bed with the said boy wrapped in his arms.

 

“Who was that?” Kyungsoo mumbled, voice laced with sleep.

 

“No one important.” Jongin laughed to himself. Kyungsoo didn’t understand the joke, but he shrugged and snuggled closer into Jongin, enjoying the moment.

 

Jongin decided he would deal with his friend another time. Right now, he was just enjoying the moment.

 


*{author's note}*

*~~~*
A lot of people wanted Chanyeol's reaction to the who dating ordeal, and I end up with this instead. I apologize, LOL. Hopefully I added enough of Chanyeol's reaction...? And I decided that along with the drabbles, Baekyeol would get their own side chapters because they are the other featured couple, but I've been neglecting them lately. Is that okay?
 
And I totally got the whole "is this yours" idea from YoungWoo17's "mine" drabble.