Private Kisses

Blush and Fall [DISCONTINUED]

Kyungsoo moved in his sleep in search for more heat. Why was it so cold this morning? He d for the blankets and pulled it up to his shoulder as he brought himself in a tighter ball. His doings were stopped short when his legs were tangled with another pair. Kyungsoo shot his eyes open to be greeted by a smirking Jongin.

 

“Good morning hyung.”

 

Kyungsoo gasped and buried his face in the blankets. He forgotten that he had slept over Jongin’s house. Even though they didn’t do anything that night aside from cuddling, Kyungsoo was still shy about everything. 

 

“Hyung, don’t do that.”

 

He whined unhappily but slowly removed the blankets from covering his face, “H-Hi.” Jongin didn’t reply. Instead, he remained quiet and stared at Kyungsoo. “Yes?”

 

“Where’s my good morning kiss, hyung?” Jongin asked.

 

Kyungsoo gulped, “What?”

 

“My good morning kiss,” Jongin repeated with a grin, “I want my good morning kiss.”

 

“B-B-But- Morning breath!” Kyungsoo whined.

 

The younger only laughed and cupped his hyung’s face in his hands. Kyungsoo’s first instinct was to shut his eyes. Suddenly, he felt Jongin rough fingers brush away his hair away and then Jongin’s dry lips on his forehead. Kyungsoo shut his eyes tighter. He felt those lips trail down his face as another kiss was placed on his nose. Kyungsoo gripped the sheets. Jongin rubbed his thumbs on Kyungsoo’s cheeks. The older flinched when Jongin moved his head for easier access to his right cheek. A small sound noise escaped his lips when Jongin kissed him tenderly there. Kyungsoo hunched his shoulders when Jongin did the same to his left cheek. Kyungsoo opened his eyes slightly and realized Jongin was aiming for his lips now. He suddenly felt so self-conscious.  He bit the inside of his bottom lip and dared not to breathe. Jongin’s lips were so close. The younger blew a soft burst of air from his lips onto Kyungsoo’s before claiming what was his. Kyungsoo was grateful that there was no tongue involved this time. His heartbeat was skyrocketing right now. His stomach was filled with butterflies.

 

Slowly, Jongin pulled back. Kyungsoo refused to look in his eyes as his cheeks were too red for the morning. Jongin didn’t say anything though. Instead, he pulled Kyungsoo in closer to his chest and rested his chin atop his head.

 

After a few minutes of heartbeats and quiet breaths, Jongin finally spoke, “Let’s go on a date today.”

 

“H-Huh?” Kyungsoo looked up (even when he couldn’t see Jongin’s face).

 

“A date,” Jongin said as he moved to see Kyungsoo, “Let’s go somewhere.” Before he could reply, Jongin’s phone interrupted them. The younger rolled his eyes, “Hold on one second, baby.”

 

Baby? Kyungsoo blushed and buried his face into Jongin’s chest to hide it.

 

“Hello?” Jongin answered the phone.

 

Kyungsoo enjoyed the way he could feel the vibrations resonating off the firm chest. He couldn’t hear what was going on on the phone, but he definitely heard some yelling. Jongin hung up the phone without even saying anything else.

 

“Who was that?” Kyungsoo mumbled, head still resting on his boyfriend’s chest.

 

“No one important.” Jongin laughed to himself. Kyungsoo didn’t understand the joke, but he shrugged and snuggled closer into Jongin. The younger’s arm went around him to one, pull him in closer and two, rest his hand on the waist of Kyungsoo. His thumb made mindless circles on the smaller’s waist. For some reason, Kyungsoo didn’t necessarily feel nervous about Jongin’s hand being there.

 

“When are we going out?” Kyungsoo asked. He looked up to find Jongin already looking at him fondly.

 

Jongin shrugged, “I don’t know.” He checked his phone. “It’s still early. We can go out a bit later. Besides, I want to stay like this for a bit longer.”

 

The older bit the bottom of his lip and looked down. The butterflies still haven’t calmed down yet, he supposed.

 


 

Kyungsoo had to admit, he was a bit nervous about the date. Currently, he was mulling to himself while in the bathroom supposedly getting ready. Jongin and he had just finished breakfast (courtesy of Jinri), and now Kyungsoo was here.

 

“Hey, hyung? You okay in there?” Jongin’s voice asked.

 

“Hm? Oh, yeah,” Kyungsoo awkwardly laughed, “I just dozed off.”

 

He listened to Jongin chuckle form behind the door, “Alright. I’ll be in the living room.”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t know why he was freaking out. It technically wasn’t his first date with Jongin (he still blushed at the carnival date), but it was his first date with Jongin as a boyfriend. Kyungsoo looked up from the sink and hated how pinks his cheeks were. He was already flustered by just thinking about it. He shouldn’t be this emarrassed about everything. He frowned at how lame he seemed since he was always blushing at the stupidest and simplest things. He just hoped Jongin didn’t notice.

 

Kyungsoo quickly got ready for the day ahead of him. He mustered up enough courage to finally get out of the bathroom and found Jongin sitting on the couch in the living room, aimlessly watching TV.

 

“J-Jongin? I’m ready…” Kyungsoo hesitated as he awkwardly shuffled his feet. He was holding his bag in a tight grip.

 

The younger smiled at him and turned off the television, “Let’s go hyung.”

 

“So where are we going?” Kyungsoo asked. They were in Jongin’s car now, going wherever they were going. Jongin was silent about where they were going during the whole morning so it was only natural for Kyungsoo to be curious.

 

“A club.” Jongin answered.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, “W-What?”

 

“A club,” Jongin repeated, “You know, the place that plays really loud music, serves alcohol like water, and people are always on the prowl?”

 

“Oh, I, um,” Kyungsoo stuttered while he cheeks heated up, “Don’t you think- Uh- I don’t think I can-“ He covered his face in shame. He couldn’t even speak.

 

He heard Jongin laugh whole-heartedly and place his right hand on Kyungsoo’s knee, “I was just teasing hyung. We’re not actually going to a club.”

 

Kyungsoo’s face dropped (although it was still hidden behind his hands), “Jongin!”

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” Jongin apologized, “You just looked so nervous.”

 

“It’s not funny!” Kyungsoo whined.

 

“I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it,” Jongin laughed, “You looked so cute, baby.”

 

Kyungsoo pouted, ignoring the nickname, “You deserve to tell me where we’re going now.”

 

Jongin rolled his eyes but with a grin, “Why is that?”

 

“You almost gave me a heart attack!” Kyungsoo exasperated. 

 

“I’m sure it wasn’t that bad hyung.”

 

“It was pretty bad,” Kyungsoo sulked, “Now feel stupid or something.”

 

Jongin sighed, “You’re not. I just did that to watch your reaction.”

 

“Why?”

 

The younger shrugged, “You look cute when you’re flustered.”

 

Kyungsoo gasped, “I do not!” Jongin just smiled and chose not to reply. Kyungsoo crossed his arms, “You should at least tell me where we’re going.”

 

Jongin hummed, “That would be a great question to ask.”

 

“Wait, what do you mean?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

Jongin grinned, “I don’t know where we’re going!”

 

The older’s jaw dropped, “You’re kidding me.” But Jongin’s straight face answered the question itself. “Y-Yah, Kim Jongin! What kind of game are you trying to pull!?”

 

“No game hyung.” Jongin stopped at the red light to look at Kyungsoo with a gentle expression. “I just want to spend more time with you, that’s all.”

 

Kyungsoo quickly averted his eyes to his lap and twiddled his thumbs, “O-Oh… B-But we could have done that-“

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t finish his sentence when Jongin brought him in closer and leaned in to shut him up effectively with his own lips. It was a chaste kiss - almost nothing special to people’s eyes, but to Kyungsoo it meant everything.

 

“It’ll be fine.” Jongin quietly but with a smile on his lips. Kyungsoo only nodded dumbly before focusing on the scenery outside, his cheeks stained pink. The two allowed the dull sound of the radio’s music to fill the comfortable silence for the rest of the car ride. 

 


 

Kyungsoo must’ve fallen asleep during the lull of the traffic because when he awoke, he was in an unfamiliar town. Jongin seemed to be looking for a parking spot, unaware that his boyfriend had finally stirred awake. Kyungsoo took the moment to analyze the boy with sleepy eyes. Jongin was quietly humming to a song that was unfamiliar to Kyungsoo on the radio. His eyes were focused on the road, but he noticed that Jongin was tapping his fingers to the beat on the steering wheel. He watched the younger smile as he the blinker. Kyungsoo figured he had found a parking spot. 

 

“Hyung, time to wake up now.” Jongin cooed gently as he pulled in.

 

Kyungsoo blinked his eyes open and let out a short yawn, “How long was I asleep?”

 

Jongin shrugged, putting the car into park, and taking the ket out of the ignition, “I think about an hour? I didn’t really keep track.”

 

“So where are we?” Kyungsoo asked instead. He looked out the window and from what it seemed to be, they were in a small downtown area. The kind of place with small boutique shops lining the sidewalks and everyone was on the move. Almost every corner had some sort of restaurant or café just dying to have more customers. It was different from the town he lived in.

 

Jongin laughed and got out of the car. Kyungsoo did the same. “If I were to be honest hyung, I don’t know. I kind just drove around and found this place.”

 

Kyungsoo frowned, “So you don’t even know where we are?”

 

Jongin just smiled brightly, “Nope!”

 

The older rolled his eyes, “If we die out here, Kim Jongin…”

 

“We won’t, we won’t. I swear!” Jongin promised, but his face said otherwise. He grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand with his own, “Ready to go?”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, “W-Wait. People-“

 

Jongin kissed him on the nose, “It’s fine hyung. We’re never going to see them again anyway.”

 

“But-“

 

Another kiss but this time on his cheeks. “Stop worrying.”

 

Kyungsoo looked at their linked hands and chose to keep his head down, “Alright…”

 

“Good.” Jongin lead the way a couple of steps before suddenly stopping. Before Kyungsoo could ask what was up, Jongin lifted Kyungsoo’s head so that it was held up higher. “Perfect” Jongin whispered before kissing Kyungsoo on the temple. Kyungsoo blushed but kept his head help up high.

 


 

“What the was that?”

 

“You saw that too?”

 

“Of course I ing saw that. How could you now see that when it was blatantly obvious?” 

 

The three girls looked at each other in disgust.

 

“Since when did Do Kyungsoo come here?”

 

“That doesn’t ing matter,” Suji rolled her eyes, “The more important question is, since when was Do Kyungsoo gay?” She spat the last word.

 

Areum laughed sarcastically, “You cannot tell me you actually thought that that boy could be straight.”

 

“He was always a bit odd.” Naeun agreed.

 

Suji hummed, “I think we could have a little bit of fun while we’re here.” She spied her two best friends. “What do you say girls?”

 

“I’m all open for new ideas.” Areum said as she leaned back in her chair and propped her feet onto the table of the café they were at.

 

“I’m thinking of exposing Kyungsoo of this little secret,” Suji thunk aloud, “Sounds childish, but what else do we have to do today?”

 

“Apparently embarrass Do Kyungsoo a bit more.” Areum grinned.

 

“Shame Daehyun couldn’t be here.” Naeun frowned.

 

Naeun giggled, “I know. He would’ve definitely called him out or something.”

 

Suji shook her head, “We shouldn’t call him out here. If we did, no one would know at school.”

 

“So what’re you saying we do then?” Naeun asked.

 

“Take pictures and expose him,” Areum shrugged, “Easiest thing to do.”

 

“Sounds reasonable.” Suji agreed.

 

“So shall we go?” The third girl asked, placing a couple of bills on the table before the three of them headed out of the café.

 


 

Kyungsoo and Jongin walked hand-in-hand through the town. Kyungsoo had never imagined a town like this would exist in South Korea. He only thought they existed in movies. The town was filled small business ranging from clothing boutiques to shops that sold doorknobs and soaps. There were cobblestone roads that cars passed drove on every once in a while people walked briskly on the sidewalks, bustling in and out of the cafés and stores. 

 

“I like it here.” Kyungsoo sighed happily.

 

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo lovingly and kissed his boyfriend on the temple, “I like being with you.”

 

Kyungsoo blushed and pushed Jongin away slightly, “Cheesy.”

 

“I know.” Jongin laughed before bringing Kyungsoo inside of a store. 

 

They didn’t really have an itinerary for the day. It was more of them just enjoying one another’s company. They went through store after store, laughing to themselves. Jongin had forced them to go into the clothing boutiques to try on clothes that were high in quality but way too expensive. In the end, Jongin ended up buying a pair of sunglasses for both of them (much to Kyungsoo’s protest) and a beanie for himself. 

 

“How do I look hyung?” Jongin gleamed as he put on the new accessories on.

 

“Great.” Kyungsoo smiled. 

 

“You look good too,” Jongin mused as he grabbed his boyfriend’s hand, “Are you sure you don’t want a hat?”

 

Kyungsoo shook his head, “They look terrible on me. Besides, I’m happy with these sunglasses.” He put them on. “See?”

 

“Alright fine,” Jongin said, “Let’s go find some place to eat. I’m getting kinda hungry now.”

 


 

“Wow. Kyungsoo’s boyfriend definitely has money.” Suji mused. The three of them were currently stalking Kyungsoo and his mysterious boyfriend while the couple was eating outside in a café. T

 

“Ugh, he put on the stupid hat and sunglasses,” Areum complained, “I can’t get a good picture of him.”

 

“It’s alright. I’m sure he’s not that handsome anyway. Especially when he chose Kyungsoo as his boyfriend,” Naeun chortled, “Did you get Kyungsoo though?”

 

“Of course.” Areum rolled her eyes.

 

“Look, they’re on the move.” Suji said. The trio watched as Kyungsoo’s boyfriend paid for the meal.

 

“I bet Kyungsoo’s just his toy,” Naeun pointed out, “He pays for everything.”

 

Suji nodded, “Probably. I mean, isn’t that all what Kyungsoo’s worth?”

 


 

After lunch, Kyungsoo and Jongin ended up wandering towards the park in the center of the town. It was a scenic park. There were runners passing by the other pedestrians. Kids were giggling and screaming at each other while they played catch. Many people were just relaxing on the park benches.

 

Jongin looked around suspiciously before grinning, “Come with me hyung.”

 

“What-“ But before Kyungsoo could ask, Jongin was already dragging him towards a couple of trees secluded from the rest of the park.

 

Jongin quickly leaned his back on one the further trees and brought Kyungsoo into his chest.

 

“Jongin, what-“ 

 

The younger quickly kissed Kyungsoo in order to stop him from asking questions. Kyungsoo easily succumbed to Jongin’s lips as he too responded eagerly. Jongin brought him in closer and cupped his face with his hands. Without wasting another second, Jongin’s tongue swept the bottom lip of Kyungsoo’s. The older’s eyes widened as he gasped in surprise. Jongin just giggled and took advantage of it all. Kyungsoo grasped Jongin’s shirt, but then let his hands fall awkwardly to his sides, not knowing what to do with them. Kyungsoo felt Jongin smile and pull away.

 

“You can keep your hands there hyung.”

 

“O-Oh, I just-“

 

Jongin wouldn’t let him finish his sentence as he kissed him again. Kyungsoo ended up leaving his hands on Jongin’s waist. Suddenly, Jongin let go of Kyungsoo’s face and let his hands travel down to Kyungsoo wrists. He held both of the older’s hands and brought them to his heart.

 

Jongin pulled away from the kiss but rested their foreheads on one another. Kyungsoo looked away shyly as he realized both of the lips were shiny with saliva.

 

“Do you feel how fast my heart is beating?” Jongin whispered as he look at Kyungsoo intently.

 

Kyungsoo stayed quiet but nodded.

 

“You make my heart beat so fast hyung.”

 

Too embarrassed too say anything, Kyungsoo resorted to kissing Jongin again. Jongin left Kyungsoo’s hands on his chest while his travelled down towards Kyungsoo’s bottom. The older let out a surprised squeal as he felt Jongin squeeze both of his cheeks firmly. It was only then he remembered where they were and pushed Jongin (reluctantly) away.

 

“W-We’re in public!” Kyungsoo freaked out.

 

“Yes, and?” Jongin asked with a smirk on his face.

 

“Kisses are supposed to be private…” Kyungsoo said bashfully. 

 

Jongin only smiled and brought Kyungsoo in for a hug, “Then can we go some place private so we can continue where we left off?” He ended his sentence with a wink.

 

Kyungsoo hesitated for a moment but seeing Jongin’s hopeful face made him change his mind. It was time to let Jongin in. “O-Okay.” Jongin’s smile was worth it.

 


*{author's note}*

*~~~*
I will admit. I am not proud of this chapter, but I needed this chapter in order to keep the story progressing. But on the brighter side, I just got a new poster for this fic so yippee!.../scREAMS AN RUNS AWAY.
 
I'm working on the drabble for this chapter so please don't kill me, sOBS.