Drabble: Baby Cheeks

Blush and Fall [DISCONTINUED]

Kyungsoo was thoroughly impressed and frightened at how fast Jongin was driving. He was even more surprised that they hadn’t been pulled over by the police (not that he was actually hoping for that).

 

“J-Jongin-ah, s-slow down.” Kyungsoo chided lightly.

 

Jongin let up the gas pedal and rested his hand on Kyungsoo’s knee, “Sorry baby.”

 

Kyungsoo shyly looked away from Jongin to hide his face, “It’s okay.”

 

“Aww, are you blushing baby?” Jongin teased as he squeezed Kyungsoo’s knee.

 

“Jongin, stop it…” Kyungsoo whined.

 

The younger only laughed and paid attention to the road, “We’re close to home.”

 

“I thought you said you didn’t know where you were going?”

 

He bit his lip, “I may have been lying?”

 

“Jongin!” Kyungsoo cried.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry… Baby.” Jongin joked.

 

Kyungsoo’s face turned another shade a pink so instead he pouted and crossed his arms, “You’re a big meanie.”

 

“Only to you baby,” Jongin smiled, “Only to you baby.”

 


 

Kyungsoo didn’t even have a chance to speak before Jongin bolted out of the driver’s seat once they had arrived at Kyungsoo’s apartment. He opened the door to the passenger’s side and grabbed Kyungsoo out of the seat.

 

“H-Hey, Jongin- Wha-“

 

Luckily, the door was already unlocked (“oh, hi Joonmyun-hyung”), and the two of them headed straight for Kyungsoo’s room. Kyungsoo opened his mouth to ask Jongin what was up with him, but the younger responded with a frantic kiss instead. Jongin somehow managed to close the door of them room while keeping his mouth busy. Slowly, Jongin’s hand s down towards the back pockets of Kyungsoo’s jeans and settled them inside the pockets before giving Kyungsoo yet another firm .

 

“Ah- Jongin!” Kyungsoo squealed as he grappled onto Jongin’s shirt. He bashfully looked down at Jongin’s hand in his back pockets and let the blood rush to his cheeks. Jongin kissed him on the forehead which caused Kyungsoo to look at him again. Instantly, Jongin connected their lips together again. 

 

Kyungsoo was already starting to feel a little light-headed. He could already feel his knees starting to shake, and his legs began to feel like jelly. All of this kissing was just so foreign to him that his body was reacting so strangely. He subconsciously wondered how many people Jongin has kissed before since the younger seemed to be so sturdy. Jongin maneuvered them towards the bed before carefully laying Kyungsoo down as he climbed on top. 

 

Jongin pulled away slightly to look at Kyungsoo underneath him. The older suddenly felt self-conscious about the position and turned his head away. But Jongin was having none of that as he gently attacked Kyungsoo’s mouth with tongue, coercing the older to open his mouth again. Kyungsoo gripped the sheets tightly underneath him, and his toes began to curl. He was trying his best to keep up with Jongin, he really was. He shut his eyes tighter trying to respond correctly to his boyfriend’s movements. 

 

The younger finally cut the boy some slack and stopped kissing him to allow the other to breathe. Both of their lips were shiny with saliva, both of their cheeks were tainted red, and both of them were panting (Kyungsoo a bit harder).

 

“Is something wrong hyung?”

 

“It’s kinda hot in here…” Kyungsoo said breathlessly. He wordlessly reached for the remote control that controlled the air conditioning in the room. The remote was slightly out of his reach as he stretched his arm out a little further, seeing how close it was to his fingertips. “I think I- J-Jongin!” He let out an unmanly shriek as he let the remote slip from his fingers and fall from the table when he felt a pair of wet lips connect to his neck.

 

Kyungsoo didn’t even want to imagine how red his face was at the moment. He felt Jongin’s hand at the hem of his shirt. “Jong- Stop-“

 

He gasped when Jongin began pushing his shirt up, exposing his stomach to the warm air. Immediately, Kyungsoo tried bringing his shirt down in a panic, “W-Wait! What are you- Jongin!”

 

“Relax baby,” Jongin hummed calmly, “This is the furthest we’re going to do today, okay?”

 

Kyungsoo’s panicked face caused Jongin to sigh patiently, “Let me just touch you for a bit longer, okay? I promise I won’t go any further until you’re ready.”

 

The older bit his lip nervously. His heartbeat was skyrocketing right now, and he was for sure sweating. His fingertips were still playing with the hem of his shirt as Jongin looked up expectantly at him. Instead of replying (because he knew his voice would crack), Kyungsoo instead reluctantly let go of his shirt. Jongin smiled genuinely and pushed his shirt up a bit further up so that his s were now exposed.

 

Kyungsoo felt so embarrassed as he watched Jongin examine his body, but he didn’t dare say anything. He felt his body tremble as Jongin lowered himself to Kyungsoo’s hip and place a gentle kiss there. Kyungsoo’s hands immediately found themselves on Jongin’s shoulders, almost as if to push his boyfriend away. It didn’t deter Jongin as he continued to lovingly kiss Kyungsoo’s pale stomach. The latter couldn’t help the excited and nervous whimpers escaping his lips every time Jongin’s lips would ghost over the expanse of his skin. 

 

Kyungsoo finally looked down to find his boyfriend giving him a comforting smile. Jongin leaned in towards Kyungsoo’s right , and the letter’s eyes immediately widened. “H-Hey, wha-“

 

A shocked gasp elicited from Kyungsoo’s mouth as Jongin’s tongue met with his . The younger’s left hand made its way towards Kyungsoo’s left , and Kyungsoo bit his lip to hide his moan. Jongin the once more earning another shaky “hey” from his boyfriend. But once Jongin began to on it, Kyungsoo lost all resolve. 

 

“Ngh- Wah! J-Jong-“ Kyungsoo shut his eyes tight and covered his mouth and blushing face with the back of his fist. He suddenly felt his back arch towards Jongin’s doings and couldn’t believe the way his body was reacting on its own. He gripped his sheets again for some sort of stability.

 

“Ahh, J-Jong-“ Kyungsoo pleaded through gasps, “N-No-“

 

“Hm?” Jongin asked, his tongue the nub again allowing Kyungsoo to gasp again.

 

“N-No more,” Kyungsoo begged, covering his face with his both hands, “No more, pl-please.”

 

Jongin removed Kyungsoo’s hands out of his face to find his boyfriend cutely flushed and completely out of breath. “I’m sorry, did you not like that?”

 

“I-It’s not that…” Kyungsoo trailed off, looking the other way.

 

“No?” Jongin asked.

 

“It’s just that,” Kyungsoo mumbled, “It felt... Different…” 

 

Jongin only smiled and began kissing Kyungsoo on the lips again, pulling down his boyfriend’s shirt. The two of them were lost in their own kisses and the whirring sound of the airconditioning in the room.

 

 

“So did you guys want lunch or-“

 

“JOONMYUN-HYUNG!!!”

 


*{author's note}*

*~~~*
Heavily based off and inspired by this lovely oneshot of a manga (the scene is from pages nine through fourteen). This a continuation of the previous chapter. I really, really loved writing this drabble because hoenstly that oneshot still makes my heart beat fast (omFG, HOW LAME) after maybe two years of reading it religiously. I hope you enjoyed (and I really do recommend reading the oneshot).
 
And I normally don't do this because I'm horribly awkward in doing so, but I'm honestly so grateful for ever single subber and upvoter that has continuously supported my fic even when I'm the tiest updater ever. I really do love all you guys for staying with me for such a long time, sOBS.
 
EDIT: I had posted this earlier, but there was a lot of errors so I edited it, haha.