Everything Will Be Fine

Blush and Fall [DISCONTINUED]

“Ew, Kyungsoo! What the hell!?” Jongin screamed.

 

Kyungsoo just wanted to crawl away and die, “I-I didn’t meant to, J-Jongin! It-It-”

 

“It was an accident,” Jongin continuously raged, “You call to me an accident!?”

 

“No, Jongin, I-,” Kyungsoo was b with tears now, “I just-”

 

“Your little self couldn’t control it, could it?” Jongin asked angrily.

 

“Jongin, p-please, no! L-Listen to me!” Kyungsoo bawled. 

 

“What’s the problem here?” A familiar voice piped in. Kyungsoo dared to look up to see Suji, Areum, and Naeun howering behind Jongin.

 

“This little is the problem.” Jongin pointed at Kyungsoo accusingly who could only cower in fear.

 

“What happened, oppa?” Areum pouted. She rested her hands on Jongin’s shoulder, and then placed her cheek upon that.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened in fear, “No, Jongin, please! Please don’t tell-”

 

“He thought of my giving him a while he jerked his tiny little !”

 

The three girls gasped and stared at Kyungsoo with glaring eyes.

 

“How could you? You should be ashamed of yourself!” Suji reprimanded harshly.

 

“You filthy, little ,” Areum accused, “You’re nothing but a filthy, little .”

 

“I bet that’s how you got a family,” Naeun added on, “I bet you on Joonmyun-oppa’s dad’s in order for him to adopt you. Is that how you pay rent? You offer your body to your adopted brother so he doesn't throw you out on the sheets?”

 

“N-No it isn’t,” Kyungsoo could barely see the four standing in front of him now; his eyes were too watery, “No, please, I didn’t-”

 

“Go yourself Kyungsoo,” Jongin hissed, “I won’t be friends with someone who thinks of me so dirtily.”

 

“No, J-Jongin-” Kyungsoo’s voice cracked.

 

“More importantly,” Jongin stared at him straight in the eye, “I can’t be friends with someone’s who is a .”

 

Kyungsoo woke up, startled. His hair was matted to his forehead, and his clothes were sticking onto him uncomfortably. His throat felt dry, but his eyes were wet.

 

“O-Oh my God.” Kyungsoo mumbled to himself. He curled into a ball and began to cry.

 


 

“What are you smiling about?” Sunyoung asked as she watched her younger brother basically bound down the stairs to the kitchen with excitement written all over his face.  He was already dressed and ready for school. Jongin only looked at her and giggled. She gagged, “Please never laugh like that again.”

 

“Sorry-”

 

“Wait, hold up,” she interrupted, “Kim Jongin actually apologized to me? Okay, what’s up.”

 

Jongin shrugged, “Noth-”

 

“It’s definitely not ‘nothing’ if you’re actually smiling,” Sunyoung said, “What’s up?” She sat down at the table to eat.

 

Jongin sighed as he sat down at the table. There was food that his sister prepared, but he was too excited to even bother eating some. “I think I’m going to ask him today.”

 

“Ask who what?” Jinri mumbled when she entered the kitchen. 

 

“I think I’m going to,” he looked around to see if either of his parents were around, “I think I’m going to ask Kyungsoo to be my boyfriend today-”

 

“Eww,” Sunyoung exclaimed, “You’re actually blushing!”

 

“Shut up, noona.” Jongin hissed.

 

“Unni, don’t be mean,” Jinri complained, “It’s cute.”

 

“Fine, sorry,” she rolled her eyes, “Continue Jongin.”

 

“There’s nothing really else to say... I’m asking him out today.” Jongin said. 

 

Jinri hugged her brother from behind, “I’m sure everything will go well.” She looked over to Sunyoung and gave her sister the death glare. “Right, unni?”

 

“Whatever.” But Jongin noticed the small smile on her lips.

 


 

“Kyungsoo-yah, are you awake?” Joonymyun called from the kitchen.

 

“Y-Yeah.” Kyungsoo replied rather dejectedly. He headed to the kitchen to find his brother already at the table. When he turned around to give his younger brother a smile, he stopped and frowned.

 

“Kyungsoo, what’s wrong?” Joonmyun worried immediately. He stood up to cup his baby brother’s face in his hands. “You don’t look so good.”

 

He looked up to see Joonmyun’s face etched with concern. He quickly looked back down, “I-It’s nothing-”

 

“Kyungsoo please,” Joonmyun begged as he forced Kyungsoo to look at him again, “Please, please stop saying ‘it’s nothing’ or ‘it’s alright.’ Please. Obviously it’s something. Why won’t you tell me?”

 

Kyungsoo sniffed, “B-Because-” Because I don’t want to tell you I ed (for the first time!) to Jongin, and that I just had a bad dream about it. Now I’m scared.

 

Joonmyun didn’t let him finished, “Kyungsoo, I may not be related to you by blood but please, tell me what’s wrong? I worry so much about you, okay? You’re my baby brother.” The younger hiccuped and buried his face into Joonmyun’s shoulder. “Kyungsoo, please. I’m so worried.”

 

“I-It’s Jongin.” Kyungsoo murmured into his brother’s shoulder.

 

“What about him?”

 

“I-I thi- I l-l-like... Him.”

 

“Kyungsoo,” Joonmyun pulled away to look at his brother’s teary face, “That’s fine! It’s okay to like him.”

 

“I guess, but...”

 

“But...?”

 

The younger placed his head on Joonmyun’s shoulder again, “I’m scared to see him.”

 

Joonmyun frowned, “Why?”

 

Kyungsoo sighed. He didn’t want to tell Joonmyun about the whole shower incident (Kyungsoo still couldn’t repress the blush that adorned his cheeks every time he thought about it) so instead he said he didn’t know.

 

The older smiled and pulled away once more, “It’s okay to be nervous to see him, Kyung. It’s part of the excitement.” He kissed Kyungsoo on the cheek like what he used to do when they were children. “You’ll be fine.”

 

Kyungsoo shrugged, “I guess.”

 

Joonmyun laughed and hugged his brother tighter, “Don’t worry, Kyungsoo. I’m sure everything will be fine.” He hummed a little bit. “Everything will be fine.”

 


 

Jongin practically ran to his class. He was still a few minutes early. He didn’t know if Kyungsoo would already be there, but he just couldn’t wait to see him. He opened the classroom door to find Kyungsoo staring aimlessly at the window with his small penguin in his hand. The younger slowly closed the door behind him and crept to wear he sat. 

 

“Hey.” Jongin whispered into Kyungsoo’s ear. The latter squeaked and almost fell off his chair. 

 

Jongin only giggled, “Sorry hyung.” He offered a hand. Kyungsoo was about to grab it but halfway, he stopped. Instead, he pulled back his hand and got up himself.

 

Jongin raised an eyebrow, “Hyung?”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t say anything, let alone looked at Jongin. He just sat down at his desk and forcefully stared at the window.

 

Jongin frowned, “Hey, hyung? Are you okay?” He reached out to touch Kyungsoo’s shoulder, but the latter only swatted his hand away. “Hyung, what’s wrong?” Kyungsoo didn’t reply.

 

Disheartened, Jongin slowly sat down in his seat. “H-Hyung?” He tried again once more, with a softer voice. Nothing. Confused, Jongin looked straight ahead with his mouth agape. Had he don’t something wrong?

 

Kyungsoo on the other hand wanted to cry again. He wanted to face Jongin and just apologize. He didn’t like this awkward rift between them. He didn’t like this at all. It was just so hard ignoring Jongin like that. It was so hard to push away the person you wanted to keep close to you.

 

Kyungsoo glanced over to Jongin whose head was on the desk, looking away from him. Kyungsoo’s heart broke as he croaked, “J-”

 

Jongin whipped his head to look at Kyungsoo, “Yeah-”

 

“Good morning, class!” The teacher greeted. The two hadn’t even realized the other students were here already.

 

Jongin moved closer to Kyungsoo, “Yes?”

 

Kyungsoo finally looked at Jongin and gasped. Jongin’s face was so upset in just a few minutes. Kyungsoo opened his mouth, (he noticed the urgency in Jongin’s eyes) but nothing came out. Instead he promptly shut it and faced the teacher.

 

Jongin’s face fell as did Kyungsoo’s tears.

 


*{author's note}*

*~~~* 
Because I'm actually a cynical human being /snorts. Happy Valentine's Day!