Blueberry Pancakes and Morning Kisses

Blush and Fall [DISCONTINUED]

The alarm clock woke Kyungsoo with a start. It shouldn’t have, but it did. It always did. Kyungsoo glanced at the clock and sighed. The clock read exactly 7:20 A.M. Like every morning, he got up from bed, slipped into his slippers and headed to the kitchen. He looked at his brother’s door which was next to his. Joonmyun was probably still sleeping. The younger woke up earlier than his older brother every morning so he could make them both a good breakfast and spend some time alone before another day. Kyungsoo walked into the kitchen with a yawn and smacked his lips. He began to scavenger around the pantry and refrigerator for inspiration. He made a mental note to go food shopping soon.

Kyungsoo enjoyed the silence of the kitchen. Actually, he loved it. The kitchen was probably one of his favorite places. He let out all his creativity going and for once, his mind was able to think of something other than the dreaded day before him. He sighed as he took out the pans needed for the food. He decided on pancakes because he was feeling too lazy to do anything with pizzazz. He looked for fruit - blueberries this time - and got started, whisking his troubles away.

 

Joonmyun walked into the kitchen and was immediately welcomed by the smell of fresh pancakes and maple syrup. He smiled behind the boy who had yet to notice him but sat down at the table waiting patiently. Kyungsoo was humming an old tune they used to sing at the club, Joonmyun heard as he began to hum along with.

 

“Oh, hyung,” Kyungsoo turned around slightly startled, “Sorry. I didn’t hear you come down.”

 

“It’s fine,” Joonmyun replied as he eyed the plates Kyungsoo was holding, “Pancakes?”

 

“Blueberry.” Kyungsoo nodded before putting it in front of the older.

 

Joonmyun smiled as soon as he tried a piece. He got up to ransack the fridge, “Do you want anything to drink?”

 

“Milk, please.”

 

Joonmyun got out cups before pouring his younger brother a cup of milk while he settled for coffee.

 

“Hyung, you shouldn’t drink so much coffee,” Kyungsoo pointed out with his fork as the other sat back down, “Your growth is already stunted enough.”

 

Joonmyun frowned, “It was a long night, okay.”

 

Kyungsoo smiled, “So did you talk to Lay then?”

 

“W-What? N-No. I didn’t.” Joonmyun stuttered as he began shoving pancake in his mouth.

 

“Hyung, you can’t lie to me,” Kyungsoo grinned as he took the older’s food away, “Tell me what happened.”

 

Joonmyun gulped the last of his pancake in his mouth and eyed his food warily, “Can I have my breakfast back at least?”

 

Kyungsoo shook his head, “Nope! Not unless you tell me what happened.”

 

Joonmyun bit his lip, “But I don’t-”

 

“Well, I’m sure the birds would love this.” Kyungsoo stated as he got out of his chair and headed for the door with Joonmyun’s plate in his hand.

 

“No! Wait!” Kyungsoo looked back to see a blushing Joonmyun. He waited quietly for his older brother to continue. “He, um, you know how sometimes the dancers bring an audience member on the stage so the dancer could, well, um, do something with him?”

 

Kyungsoo smirked and went back to his seat and pushed Joonmyun’s plate forward, “Go on.”

 

“And well, um, he picked me!” Joonmyun couldn’t hold back his smile. His voice even squeaked with excitement

 

“Anything else,” Kyungsoo asked in glee, “Like what dance did he do?”

 

Joonmyun turned redder, “He just um, uh, felt me up.” He whispered the last few words, but that didn’t stop the younger from chuckling.

 

“I hope you didn’t get too excited.”

 

“I-I didn’t,” Joonmyun denied hopelessly, “But everyone said I was really obvious.” He buried his face in his hands.

 

Kyungsoo giggled, “How so?”

 

“Because I wouldn’t stop smiling and blushing, I was informed.” He muffled.

 

“Is that all?” Joonmyun shook his head, but the younger definitely wasn’t buying it.

 

“Then what else happened, hyung!” Kyungsoo whined. Joonmyun would never shut up about how Lay looked so perfect while he danced or how flawless he was while performing. Now when something worth know was up, Joonmyun couldn’t talk.

 

“Hekissedmycheek.” Joonmyun added quietly and quickly.

 

“Speak up hyung!” Kyungsoo complained.

 

“H-He kissed me on the cheek and whispered ‘thank you’ in my ear...” Joonmyun trailed off as his cheeks flared a harder red as he looked down to fidget with his fingers.

 

Kyungsoo could only coo over his brother, “Aww, hyung! That’s so cute-”

 

“It’s not,” Joonmyun cried as he covered his burning face again, “Not when everyone noticed how giddy I was!”

 

The younger laughed, “What were you like?”

 

“I-I couldn’t stop smiling for the rest of the night, apparently,” Joonmyun groaned between his fingers, “A-And whenever Lay looked at me or in my general direction, I’d blush like a fourteen-year-old girl. Leeteuk-hyung would not stop teasing me.”

 

“I mean I would too-”

 

“Kyungsoo!”

 

“Haha, I’m slightly kidding hyung. But why is that a bad thing though?”

 

“Because he might know I like him!” Joonmyun cried in frustration.

 

“So?”

 

“What happens if he’s not gay!?”

 

Kyungsoo deadpanned, “He dances at a gay bar, hyung. He dances at a gay bar.”

 

“Oh, right...”

 

The younger smiled as he ruffled his hyung’s hair before heading upstairs. He managed to finish his breakfast while conversing with the other.

 

“I’m getting ready now, hyung. See you later.”

 

Joonmyun only whimpered in reply. Kyungsoo smiled to himself before heading to the bathroom. He looked himself in the mirror and immediately the smile on his face disappeared. His eyes instantly looked somewhere else as he began to brush his teeth.  It was hard for him to see himself in the mirror every morning. His bug eyes would be staring right back at him, and his pale face did no help in making the slightest bit more attractive. How he hated his looks.

 

“Maybe if I weren’t so ugly, the people in school wouldn’t bully me as much,” Kyungsoo talked quietly to himself after he spit. He glanced at his reflection once more and shuddered. “God, why am I so vile?”

 


 

 

Chanyeol woke up to the sun’s ever-so-glorious rays beating down on his face. He scrunched up his nose as he shifted his head away from the light. He couldn’t remember where he was; the sheets weren’t familiar. Then, he heard an unhappy grumble to his left.

 

Oh.

 

Chanyeol smiled cheerily as he placed a sloppy kiss on the sleeping boy’s forehead and pulled him in closer. He took a look around the room. There were their clothes sprawled all over the floor and Baekhyun’s unfinished art project on his desk. He blindly searched for his phone on the bedside table to read the time 7:34 A.M. He groaned as he flipped his phone shut and closed his eyes. Both of their classes didn’t started until nine-

 

His phone started blaring music and both he and Baekhyun flailed out of bed. Baekhyun let out a whine of pain while Chanyeol angrily answered the phone.

 

“The hell-”

 

“PARK. CHAN. YEOL. WHERE ARE YOU!? YOUR MOTHER SAID YOU NEVER RETURNED HOME.”

 

“I’m at... Baekhyun’s house,” he replied slowly, “Who’s this?”

 

He heard a exasperated groan on the other line, “What’s your boyfriend’s address?”

 

Chanyeol hesitantly gave the anonymous person Baekhyun’s house address. It wasn’t his fault, really. It was 7:34 in the morning. Of course his brain wouldn’t be functioning at this early hour.

 

“Awesome. I’ll be there in a few!” And with that, the call ended. Chanyeol stared at his phone for a few seconds before putting it back on the bedside table and climbing back to bed.

 

“Channie,” a voice cried from the other side, “Be a good boyfriend and help me back up. I’m still sore.”

 

“Oh, right. Sorry!” Chanyeol apologized as he lifted his boyfriend off the floor and onto the bed. The latter immediately nuzzled into the other’s bare chest.

 

“This is nice,” Baekhyun mumbled sleepily, “Waking up to you.”

 

“Even with that obnoxious call?” Chanyeol asked as his lips found comfort in Baekhyun’s matted hair.

 

The older nodded, “Mhm. Who was that by the way?”

 

“Um,” Chanyeol thought hard, “I don’t know?” Okay, maybe not really that hard.

 

“Park Chanyeol,” his boyfriend scolded as he removed himself from the younger who only whimpered at the lack of warmth, “You’re telling me that you gave some random person my house address!? What happens if that person is a murderer!?”

 

“Baekkie, I’m sure no one in my contacts is a murderer-”

 

“Uh, hello? Wrong numbers!?” Baekhyun stressed.

 

“H-He knew my name.” Chanyeol pointed out. It was way too early in the morning for this much yelling. 

 

“Ugh, fine,” Baekhyun sighed defeatedly, “But if one of us has to die, it’s going to be you first, okay?”

 

Chanyeol faked a gasp before pulling Baekhyun into another tight embrace, “Of course. Just don’t cry when you can’t see me anymore.”

 

“Channie, I was kidding,” Baekhyun whined as he shifted himself impossibly closer to his boyfriend, “I wouldn’t even think about it.”

 

“Good.” Chanyeol smiled. The two of them sat in a comfortable silence until Chanyeol fell backwards to lie down on the bed with Baekhyun perfectly molded onto his chest.

 

“God, I love you.” Chanyeol said out of nowhere and kissed Baekhyun on top of his head. Baekhyun giggled on his chest, and Chanyeol loved the way the smaller’s voice resonated on his chest.

 

“I know.” Baekhyun responded while tracing ambiguous shapes on Chanyeol’s chest.

 

Chanyeol frowned, “That’s it? No ‘I love you too’?”

 

“Nope,” Baekhyun lifted his head off Chanyeol chest to only smile brighter at the latter’s pout and kissed it away while whispering, “I love you more.” Chanyeol grinned before flipping their positions and successfully pinning Baekhyun on the bed.

 

“Channie...” Baekhyun began. Chanyeol’s heart raced faster as he absorbed the image in front of his. How he loved Baekhyun’s messy hair, natural face... Everything was just so perfect.

 

“Channie, stop staring at me.” Baekhyun complained in embarrassment.

 

“But you’re so beautiful, Baek. I can’t help myself.” Chanyeol murmured as he kissed the said softly on the lips. He continued to sprinkle kisses down the older’s jawline and neck. He gently circled his thumbs of Baekhyun’s hips causing a giggle from the other.

 

“I love you.” Chanyeol whispered.

 

“I love-”

 

“Wow, you guys are disgustingly cute for the morning.” A voice interrupted from the door. Both of their heads whipped their heads towards the entryway to see a boy not that much younger than them leaning against the frame in his school uniform and a plastered smirk on his face.

 

“It’s nice seeing your again, Yeol.”

 

Chanyeol screamed in frustration before he yanked the bedsheets over him and Baekhyun’s stark bodies.

 

“KIM JONGIN!” Chanyeol screeched from his position. Baekhyun was hiding underneath the blankets in absolute mortification.

 

“Yes?” The boy from the door asked as he walked towards the bed and had the nerve to sit down on the edge of it.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?” Chanyeol raged. His fingers were linked with Baekhyun’s under the sheets.

 

Jongin shrugged, “I asked where you were. You said you were here. So I came and now I’m here and gee, it reeks in .”

 

“Kim Jongin!”

 

“Anyway, Yeol. Are you and your cute little boyfriend taking me to school now?”

 

Chanyeol’s jaw dropped, “Since when were we taking you to school?”

 

“Since I said so. Now go take a shower and change. You guys smell awful.” Jongin continued as he pressed his nose together with his fingers for emphasis and walked towards the door. “Oh, and it’s nice to meet you too, Baekhyun!” He added sweetly before closing the door. 

 

Baekhyun peeked his head out of the covers, “Is he gone?”

 

“Yes,” Chanyeol answered, “Sorry about that Baek...”

 

The two kissed each other on the lips on last time (for now) before getting ready for a shower because, God. They did reek.

 


 

Jongin slumped on the closed door and ran his fingers through his hair. He let himself sit on the ground as he buried his head in his knees. A long sigh escaped his lips.

 

“God, Jongin. Why are you so stupid?” He whispered to himself.

 

He listened to the couple back in the room giggling happily. If only one of them could hear his heart breaking.

 


 
*{author's note}*
*~~~*
 
Oh, no! What's wrong with Jongin? Why is heart breaking? You'll find out soon! Hope this chapter wasn't disappointing. I know it's like a filler, but it's really not~. Jongin and Kyungsoo will most definitely meet in the next chapter, I promise. If they had met in this one, the chapter would have been to long, or it would've been choppy.
 
Quick statement though. I'm going to be using other K-Pop idols' names as Kyungsoo's (and Jongin's) classmates, is that alright? Even the bullies. Just a slight warning! I have nothing against the artists though. Remeber that, please.
 
Please comment, sub, up vote? Thanks lovelies! Oh, visit my Tumblr, too?