The kiss

Trusting you [Edited]

 

"Oppa? What's wrong? Want to share it with me?" Hyoyeon asked,  seeing that Hyukjae was not being attentive to her. 
 
"Shut up." 
 
"OPPA! How can you say that?! I'm carrying your child. I should know what is going on! Is it about that boy-toy you call your mate? IS IT?! I'm carrying your child and I'm HERE yet you are worrying over someone who could just be having his time of his life playing with who-knows-what! I've been here all this time and yet you think about HIM?!" shrieked Hyoyeon. 
 
"Shut up! You don't know him! You don't know how pure he is! So don't go around calling him names! He's my MATE! But because of you, I've not been spending time with him. This thing was just a moment of folly! If you think I'll leave him for you, DREAM ON! That would never happen. Once the baby's born, I'll do my part as a father to care for him but you, not even a little." Hyukjae raged. 
 
Hyoyeon huffed in anger. 
 
"So you're not worried I'll do something to this child? Fine. I'll show you!" 
 
Hyoyeon immediately ran to the centre of the road, closed her eyes and with hands outstretched like a star, she braced herself for the impact of the oncoming car. She felt herself being thrown onto the grassy pathway but felt no pain. Cautiously, she opened her eyes to find a sweating Hyukjae inches in front of her face, concern laced his features while asking her whether she was alright. She smirked inwardly, she knew that Hyukjae cared for her, she just had to enlighten him. She stared into his eyes, mesmerized by his looks and could not help but lean forward and gave him a gentle kiss on his lips. 
 
Donghae just had to be there when it happened. Donghae just had to choose that path to walk home with Sungmin. Donghae just had to be stupid enough to believe that Hyukjae didn't have feelings for Hyoyeon. Hyukjae just had to lie to him. 
 
"Why?" Donghae whispered but loud enough for the kissing couple to hear. 
 
The two turned towards the voice in shock. Donghae. Hyukjae hurriedly stood up and tried explaining the kissing to him but was cut off when Hyoyeon decided to explain HER version. 
 
"What do you think? Of course we kissed because he saved my life and loves me. He cares for me, our baby and our safety. Why do you think he hasn't been with you these past few weeks? He's lost the love for you. You mean nothing now to him since he's got me. I'm way better than you, I, can at least produce off springs for him. But can you? No." Hyoyeon said smugly. 
 
"Shut up Hyoyeon! Look... Donghae. I...I can explain. This isn't what it looks like. It was an accident! I swear! She nearly-" Hyukjae tried explaining. 
 
"Save...save it. I don't need to hear your excuse. I saw. She kissed you. But you didn't reject. You...you...We are over. You can have her all to yourself." Donghae cried, running away without looking back. 
 
"I told you, didn't I?"Sungmin said before running after Donghae. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Can I at least speak to him? Please. I just need to explain. I...I" Hyukjae asked, pleadingly. 
 
Sungmin was adamant on not letting Hyukjae speak to Donghae for fear of agitating him even more. Sungmin was pissed at Hyukjae for letting him be kissed by Hyoyeon and not rejecting him. Yet, he could understand Hyukjae's feelings since Hyoyeon was rather pretty. He didn't know what to do with the duo. He thought everything would be okay after the Siwon's incident but now this...Sungmin wasn't so sure now.