Anger

Trusting you [Edited]

 

When Donghae woke up, he found himself hanging off a metal rod with his hands tied to it. He groaned in pain at the sting at the back of his neck. He saw no one around and tried to free himself but it was futile. Donghae was frightened. He knew he was in Siwon's hands yet there was nothing he could do about it except to wait for his death. 
 
"Oh, I see you're awake. Good. Cos there's a lot of things that have to be accomplished today. " Siwon smirked and emerged from the back of the room, hands holding a whip. Donghae closed his eyes and waited for the pain to come. 
 
Hyukjae was getting anxious. He was in desperate state to find out where his mate was. He couldnt feel Donghae. It was as if he had been blocked from his emotions. He had to warn him about Siwon even if Donghae won't forgive him. Sungmin had been trying to ask around whether they knew where Donghae was but it was of no use. No one saw Donghae. Just as Hyukjae was about to erupt in anger, he received a video message from an unknown number. Curious to know its contents, Hyukjae opened the video and got a shock of his life. 
 
In the video, Hyukjae saw Donghae hanging off a metal rod, all bloodied, whip marks all over his body and he appeared to be unconscious. Hyukjae growled. How dare Siwon hurt his mate! He was pulled out from his thoughts when he heard a whip hit skin and Donghae's bloodcurdling scream. 
 
"Did you like my artwork, Hyukjae? I could show you more if you want. After all, he's my pet, he can take it. " Siwon said condescendingly. 
 
"WHERE ARE YOU?! TELL ME! LET DONGHAE GO! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!" Hyukjae shouted into the phone but knew that no one would answer his question. However, he was wrong. 
 
In the video message before Siwon cut off the video, he had indicated the place they were at and for Hyukjae to come alone. Hyukjae couldn't be more happy. Happy in a sense that he could now go kick Siwon's for hurting his Donghae. But what made him furious was that in the video, Siwon actually plunged his fangs into Donghae's already bloodied neck and started to touch Donghae as if he was his. Hyukjae literally saw red and nearly killed the person near him, Sungmin. 
 
Sungmin saw the contents of the video and harshly rejected the idea of Hyukjae going alone. What if there was more than just Siwon? It would be dangerous for both Donghae and Hyukjae if Hyukjae went alone. Hyukjae finally relented. The duo immediately packed into a car and drove to the destination that they were told. 
 
It was now Siwon's turn to experience hell. 
 
 

this might be the last chapter I'll post until the weekends over:) I've got a test coming up so I'm gonna have to study for that. Bleh. Anyway, a hint for the next chapter would be a fight scene -winks-