Happily ever after?

Trusting you [Edited]

 

Donghae slowly opened his eyes, groaning as he took in the surroundings. He realized he was still in the classroom but he was lying on something sturdy and saw Hyukjae staring down at him with concerned eyes. Donghae slowly sat up, with Hyukjae's help of course since his neck felt so stiff. 
 
"Are you okay? Do you need...more blood?" Hyukjae asked, concern laced in his voice. 
 
It was then Donghae realized why he had a sweet, metallic taste in his mouth. Hyukjae fed him his blood? But why? Why feed someone your blood when you hate that person?
 
Donghae struggled to get up but Hyukjae just wrapped his arm around his waist preventing him from escaping. Donghae sighed, playing at his fingers. Hyukjae placed his fingers under Donghae's chin, lifting it so Donghae could look at him in the eye. 
 
"Donghae. I love you. I'm really sorry about the mess, all the you had to go through because of my stupidity. I really can't leave without you. Please. Just tell me that you forgive me. I don't care what you want me to do. I'll do anything to get you back. "
 
"Kiss me."
 
"What?!"
 
"Kiss me."
 
Hyukjae was slightly stunned before he pressed his lips against Donghae's thin ones. Hyukjae had never felt Donghae's lips tasting so sweet as it was now. He never wanted to let go. Grabbing Donghae's face, Hyukjae pressed his lips with even more force and passion, expressing his emotions into the kiss. 
 
When they separated for air, Donghae face was wet with tears. All the worry, all the pain, it seemed to have evaporated. Donghae sobbed loudly into Hyukjae's chest, wetting his shirt with tears but Hyukjae didn't mind. As long as he could have Donghae, Hyukjae would do anything for him. 
 
"So...are we good?" Hyukjae softly asked, unsure of Donghae. 
 
"Yah...we are but... I'm still hungry." Donghae said, shyly whispering the last word, afraid of what Hyukjae would think.
 
Hyukhae just smiled and tilted his neck, motioning for Donghae to bite him there. Donghae hesitated, what if he drank too much? Hyukjae sensed the hesitation and just pulled Donghae towards his neck, as if assuring him everything would be alright. 
 
the neck, Donghae elongated his fangs and plunged it into the delicious skin of Hyukjae, the two almost at the pleasure derived from it. Donghae kissed the bite mark before proceeding to kiss Hyukjae on the lips again, all smiles on his face. 
 
Just then, Sungmin unlocked the door and peeked in. He was pleased with his plan's outcome. The two were okay again. Everything was alright! Donghae looked a lot better now that he had drank Hyukjae's blood and Hyukjae looked a lot happier. It was such a sight to see. They could have their happily ever after. Or is it?