Siwon

Trusting you [Edited]

 

Donghae had left the canteen, alone, seeing that Hyukjae was busy at the moment. However, the minute he left the canteen, he had an eerie feeling. A chill ran down his spine. Donghae looked around him and didn't find anything strange but when he turned back, he got a shock of his life. Siwon was standing in front of him...
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
"What do you mean? Siwon is back?! But why?" Hyukjae asked, concern for his mate's safety. 
 
"I'm not sure. All I heard from my sources was that he was initially on a business trip but got an urgent call so he came back." Sungmin said. 
 
". Now what are we supposed to do?" Hyukjae was getting agitated. Siwon was just bad news. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Hi. Miss me? I did. " Siwon said, with an evil smirk on his face as he watched Donghae back up in fear. 
 
"W...What do y...you want from m...me?" Donghae asked, with fear lacing his words. His mind was in a mess. What was Siwon doing here? What did he want from him?
 
"What do you think I want? I want my property back. You. You don't belong with anybody but me. Now. Come. With. Me. " Siwon said threateningly, eyes turning a bit red. 
 
Donghae started shivering in fear. Glancing around to see if he could try running from Siwon, he realized that he was trapped in a corner. Donghae broke out in cold sweat, tears formed in his eyes as he felt Siwon caressing his cheek. Donghae looked away in fear. 
 
"Hyukkie! Where are you?!" Donghae screamed in his mind. He felt so alone. He felt as if he was going to die and he didn't want that, he wanted to see Hyukjae. 
 
The next thing he knew, he felt that caress on his cheek gone. He felt a very familiar aura near him and turned to look at who it was and whimpered in relief when he saw who it was. Hyukjae. 
 
Hyukjae had his fangs bared and eyes had turned blood red in fury to see Siwon. He had rushed over when he felt fear coursing through his mate. Even though they hadn't mated yet, but due to the long contact they had between each other, Hyukjae was able to sense Donghae's emotion. 
 
"Hyukjae, right? I'm Siwon. I cam finally put a name to the face. I must thank you for taking care of Donghae here... Now, we must be leaving. " Siwon motioned for Donghae to follow him. Seeing this, Donghae crouched down, hands covering his head, shivering in fear. 
 
Hyukjae's heart clenched at the sight. Growling, Hyukjae glared at Siwon who just looked amused but deep down, he knew Siwon was furious at Donghae's defiance. This wasn't looking good for Donghae. 
 
"LEAVE. NOW. Before I hurt you. I'm not going to repeat myself. You. Don't. Belong. Here. Go. " Hyukjae hissed at Siwon. Seeing that he would have no chance of getting Donghae, he left, but not before snarling, "I'll be back for him. "
 
After ensuring Siwon was gone, Hyukjae crouched down but kept a distance to avoid scaring Donghae more. 
 
"Donghae...Hae...It's me. Your Hyukjae. You can get up now. I'm here. He's gone already. Don't be so scared. Please?" Hyukjae pleaded with Donghae who slowly lifted his head up, tears flowing down his face. At the sight, Hyukjae immediately engulfed Donghae into a tight hug, rubbing his back comfortingly. 
 
"I...I'm scared. I'm weak. I'm not f...fit to be with you.... Are...are you going to leave m...me, like Siwon did?" Donghae asked, showing his vulnerability. He was afraid that Hyukjae would leave him for being such a wimp, a vampire who wasn't able to defend himself. I mean, vampires were supposed to be strong. What's more, he was a male! How could a male vampire be so weak?
 
"Shh... Who says I'm going to leave you? I'm here right? I'm going to protect you, so don't worry okay? You're not weak. In fact, you are so strong, baby. Many people would have sought measures to end themselves after going through the experience that you went through and yet, here you are. So trust me, you're not weak. " Hyukjae reassured Donghae. He felt so heartbroken to see his mate in such a state. He was too innocent tohave to go through such a treatment. No. He was going to make sure to protect Donghae from Siwon, at all costs. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Time for part two of the plan. Hell is coming and they won't know it...-smirks-"