happens

Trusting you [Edited]

 

Sungmin had brought Donghae back to his house to rest. He feared that if he left Donghae to his own house, Donghae might do something stupid. At least in Sungmin's house, there could be distractions and Sungmin could watch over Donghae. 
 
After tucking the exhausted Donghae into his guest room bed, he left to find Hyukjae. He had seen the contents of the video and knew that Donghae had been set up. They hadn't known about Yoona's power. He had researched about Yoona and found out about this ability of hers. He knew he should have told Hyukjae about this but he didn't know that Yoona would use it so selfishly. 
 
Dashing towards Hyukjae's house, Sungmin didn't realize that Donghae had woken up and sneakily followed him as well. Donghae had woken up when he heard Sungmin leave the room. He knew Sungmin's habit. When he wanted to know something and was kept from him, he would immediately go to the source of the problem and ask what the hell the problem was. 
 
Knocking furiously on Hyukjae's door, he was shocked to see Hyoyeon clinging onto Hyukjae, eyes glazed with lust. Her hair was in a mess, lipstick smudged and her shirt put on backwards. Sungmin looked at Hyukjae with disgust. 
 
"What is SHE doing here?!" 
 
"What do you want? Why are you here? For Donghae? That ?" Hyukjae sneered. 
 
Sungmin scoffed. How could he say that about Donghae? They are mates, shouldn't he trust him? Couldn't he tell that Donghae had been set up? 
 
"Why are you here? Seriously? To tell me that the is innocent? Oh please. Did you see the video? How hurtful the comments were? I treated him like a gem but he treated me like ! Cheating on me behind my back. It's a good thing that I've not confessed to being mates. Who wants him for a mate anyway? I ain't gay. Never. I-" Hyukjae's words were cut off when a gasp was heard. 
 
Hyukjae froze in shock. What was Donghae doing here? Sungmin paled, his face going shades whiter. 
 
"We...We are m...mates? Why didn't you tell me? I thought that...that only I was feeling th...this way? Do...Do you hate me so much? I never cheated on you! I was framed! I would never do that to you be...because I love you! Wait, so you...you aren't gay? So all this time...it was just a joke to you? You were just playing with my feelings? You know what? It's...it's okay. I get it now... All those times, I thought that there was a connection between us...I loved you...I thought you were different. I...I guess I was wrong. You are no better than Siwon. You are worst than him and sadly, I just had to fall for it. I...I hate you..."
 
Donghae choked on his sobs, deeply hurt that Hyukjae could say such stuff about their relationship, the lack of trust between them...They were mates but it seemed that it was nothing but a game to Hyukjae. Donghae ran away in tears, leaving behind a shocked Hyukjae and Sungmin who was screaming his name. 
 
"LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO HIM! HE WAS SET UP AND YET YOU CHOSE TO BELIEVE THAT WHO IS NOW HANGING AROUND YOUR NECK! YOONA USED HER POWERS ON DONGHAE! -sigh- I see there's no hiding it. Yonna has the ability to manipulate people's thoughts and memory. I know because I found out when I did my research on her. I'm sorry for not telling you this but that's not the point. She's working for that who can't seem to get her hands off you." Sungmin huffed in anger and annoyance. 
 
Hyukjae was beyond shock. Yoona's power of manipulation? Oh . 
 
Pushing Hyoyeon off him, Hyukjae gave her a tight slap to which she responded by a hateful glare and a sadistic smirk. 
 
"You finally see the light, eh? Too bad though...you just chased off your mate, made him hate you...and might have possibly killed him since Siwon is back and-"Hyoyeon immediately slapped shut with her hands. She had just given her plan away. !
 
Hyukjae narrowed his eyes in suspicion. 
 
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? Tell. Me. Now. Or. I'll. Kill. You. And. This. Time. I MEAN IT!" Hyukjae roared. 
 
 

Feeling extremely happy so here's a double update for y'all!! Cheers! Have a great day even if this chapter might have made you sad~