Found

Trusting you [Edited]

It was Donghae's first day in school, a school filled with vampires. He wasnt looking forward to it at all. Even though he was a vampire as well, he never really felt comfortable around his kind. He always felt intimidated by them. The way they looked at people felt as though they were going to gobble them up whole. It frightened Donghae that he would have to survive in a school filled with vampires, especially when he had a scary past with them. 

 
Hyukjae on the other hand was a 2nd year in the school. Everyone feared him. He wasn't always feared.  It was just that when he had been provoked as a freshman, he nearly killed his provoker. Since then, no one dared to mess with him. Everybody treated him like a god. The girls would cling to him, begging to be his girlfriends while the guys wanted to be his friend, hoping to gain popularity. However, even with all this attention, Hyukjae felt lonely. Unlike most people, he didn't have a mate. Each time he saw his friends with their mates, he would feel jealous of their happiness. He wanted that sort of happiness but considering most people avoiding him, it was hard to find his mate. In fact, he doubt he would ever have one. 
 
At least that was what he thought until he met him. His mate. The freshman, Donghae. 
 
Hyukjae considered it fate for their chance encounter. Hyukjae just happened to decide at the last moment to go to the canteen with his friends for their lunch break. Hyukjae was chatting with his friends, the mated couple, Kyuhyun and Sungmin when he was bumped. The bump caused Hyukjae to spill his food all over himself and onto the canteen floor. 
 
"WHAT THE HELL! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!" Hyukjae shouted at the boy who had knocked into him. The canteen felt as though the mute button was switched on. It was so silent that one could hear the needle drop, as all eyes on the commotion. 
 
Hyukjae was beyond furious. His new shirt was ruined because of someone's clumsiness. The boy who had knocked into Hyukjae slowly lifted his head, eyes showing fear. The moment their eyes met, Hyukjae felt spellbound by the guy's beauty. He was the definition of perfection. It was then he knew that he had found his mate. Hyukjae saw the fear in the boy's eyes, the quivering of lips, trembling of his body and wanted to comfort the boy. He slowly reached out his hands, wanting to comfort him but saw the boy take a step back in fright. Retracting his hand, Hyukjae cleared his voice and nervously asked for the boy's name. Everyone present was surprised by Hyukjae's sudden nervousness, even the frightened boy who no doubt had heard about Hyukjae's reputation. 
 
"Lee Dong...Donghae, s...sir. " 
 
Hyukjae was rather taken aback by Donghae. Sir? Did he look that old and frightening to have actually scared his mate?
 
"Just call me Hyukjae will do. No need to call me sir. " Hyukjae hastily told the trembling Donghae who nodded warily. 
 
This was going to be an eventful day...
 
 

I'm back with a new story~ I hoped you like this chapter~ unfortunately, unlike my other stories, this story can only be updated every alternate day since I'm pretty busy right now -pouts-. But anyway, please do comment, subscribe and UPVOTE! Deeply appreciated!