Mornings are rough

It Started with a Glance

 

 

ok so really short update~~ but thays ok because i'll be updating regularly now my dears!

i'll edit later tonight :)

--------------------------------

December 26, 2011

KEY'S POV

I pretended I didn't hear Taemin sneaking into Aimee's room last night, and I pretended I didn't hear him sneaking back out this morning.

But that doesn't mean I approved.

I'll admit I've been warming up to her and she's pretty alright; I'm picky about who I like and she should feel lucky I think she's alright. Except she came into this group bringing three things: skill, originality, and drama.

And I wasn't about to let her cause any more of it.

Yah! Park Aim-” I barged into her room, ready to be loud and annoying to wake her up only to find her fully dressed and reading a book.

Parker.” she said lazily turning the page and not even looking at me. “Its Parker not Park.”

I stood and gaped at her for a good five seconds before coming back to myself.

Oh whatever.” I brushed it off and moved on. “We need to talk before everyone else wakes up.”

I mustered my most serious face and took the book from her, not bothering to even dog-ear the page.

 

AIMEE'S POV

Goodness what does her want this time... Hey at least save my page!

I reluctantly gave him my attention, wearing a lightly annoyed face and crinkling my nose. I wasn't exactly a morning person and I wasn't exactly a 'let's talk' person (except for certain problems and people), but Key and his problem weren't one of those special times.

Or so I thought.

I know you like Taemin.” he said flatly, folding his arms across his chest and sitting in his right hip. I tried to scoff and keep cool but my voice still stuttered.

N-no way. I told you its not like that.” he didn't look at all convinced and I didn’t blame him from my horrid lying.

Aish, oppa really. There's...uh, this other boy I like. Yeah. But its not Taemin-ssi.” I blurted, thinking on the spot. But I regretted my words as soon as I let them out. It was obvious who Key was going to think I liked: Dongho. I was digging my own grave when I could have just come out with the truth.

Well then who-” That all knowing smirk danced across his face. “Nevermind...we don't need to talk anymore.” he sang.

Why what would you have said?” I said, probably to quickly and eagerly for my own good. Luckily, the diva didn't seem to notice. In fact he seemed thrilled that he would get to speak his mind anyway.

Well to start, you can't like him. He's a band member, not a boyfriend. Ever since you two started getting close there has been too much drama around here for my liking. So stick with this 'other boy' you like and drop the affections towards Taemin-ah.”

I could feel my heart sink with every new word flying form his mouth. Even if we stopped fighting about stupid things, there would be a forever disapproving Key breathing down my back. But I tried to play it off like I didn't care but all that came was a vague nod at I stared into space.

Wake everyone up.” Key ordered on last time before leaving the room to start breakfast. I sat still for a few minutes, lost in my own thought. I guess we could always try hiding it from Key...although that would prove difficult considering we all lived together.

What are you even saying?! Don't make plans for a relationship that hasn't started yet.

I sighed, and walked reluctantly over to my bedside wall to start a series of knocks.

One knock, followed by two slaps and a pause. [W]

A single knock and one slap. [A]

Pause.

A slap, a knock, another slap, and a pause. [K]

One big knock and a pause. [E]

Two knocks a and a slap followed by – a lound bang on the other side of the wall, causing me too yelp and jump back in surprise.

Thats most definitely not how Morris Code works Lee Taemin.

 

TAEMIN'S POV

UP!” she yelled angrily, grabbing the sheets from over my head and ripping them all the way off. I kicked my legs in protest and slide my hand off its spot on the wall. In all honesty, I wasn't sure why I was in such a sour mood.

Aimee go awa~y.” I grumbled into my pillow, pulling it to sandwich my head between it and the mattress. But it wasn't appearing that Aimee was in the mood to fight.

Fine I'm eating your breakfast!” she threatened, snatching my pillow from me and tucking it under her arm.

I saw her give Jonghyung hyung a shooting glare.

You better not be this lazy.” she warned and he nodded dumbly, getting up and following her out; pillow and all.

I laid where I was and listened to the dorm come alive. Slowly Aimee's anger seemed to melt away, although mine didn't, and I decided it was safer to join them now than later. Stumbling out into the dinning room to see the five members all sitting around the table with plates of eggs, I was met wit five judgmental stares.

Where's my food?” I asked Key, ignoring them all. But Aimee answered me instead.

I ate it.”

My scowl only grew. “Aimee what the hell!”

I warned you didn't I?” Damn. She had a point there. I snapped my mouth shut and only glared at her.

She rolled her eyes and bit some toast. “Oh relax its still on the counter.”

Glancing up, I saw that indeed my food was still sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for me. I blushed slightly and went to get it. Lazy poop was written on the eggs in ketchup.

Thats real mature Aimee!” I called from the kitchen, just barely hearing her stifle a laugh.

It was going to be a long day.

Once we had all eaten and showered, we piled into the company van and headed to the studio for a day of rehearsing. Onew took the front seat, Jonghyun and Minho claimed the middle, and Key squished himself in the space between Aimee and me in the back. Did he not see how much more room there was next to Minho?

I saw him constantly side glancing at Aimee as she fixed her bangs with her cell phone screen as a mirror, trying not too look at Key. That was when the phone lit up, emitting a string of irritating noises.

Key took one look at the caller ID, I was too far away to read it, and grinned raising both eyebrows; a strange reaction to anyone calling, I thought.

Yeoboseyo?” she answered. “Yeah hi...I can't do lunch we're practicing all day.”

I tried to narrow down who it could have been on the other line: I skipped my first thought, not wanting it to be the right one but secretly knowing it was; Hyun Jae was her ex roommate, and they where still close, so it could have been her; Tiffany had been around a lot lately, but they probably would have spoken in more English.

No don't come!” Aimee said quickly. “I don't care its a bad idea...yah you'll get me into trouble! OK whatever...I'm hanging up now.”

Yep, my first instinct was right. But I would be lying if I said her rejecting him didn't brighten my mood; it did.

-----------------------------------------

chapter 27 teaserrr: (maybe this will become a thing? who knows :P)

 

In the second it took me to blink I felt a pair of soft lips on mine and two hands cup my face.
My eyes shot open when I realized what was happening. He was kissing me, but not the he that I wanted kissing me.