Revenge really is the sweetest

It Started with a Glance

 

December 3, 2011

2:00 PM

Shinee dorm

 

MINHO'S POV

I knew they were hiding somewhere, I knew they were to afraid to come out, and I was going to use it against them. So instead of going straight for the closet I was certain they were in, I decided to have some fun with them.

I made my way to the bathroom leisurely and took a few minutes to admire my new hair. God it felt so good not to have it all long and in my way! This was the perfect length; not super short like Lucifer, but not the flowing mane from the Ring Ding Dong era wither. I fiddled with the ends that hung on my forehead and by my ears.

I could hear Key in the kitchen calling for the culprits.

Yah Jjong was Tae in your bedroom?” His voice had just a hint of concern in it.

Nope..i checked Aimee's room too. But they-i mean- she wasn't in there...” Jonghyun reported, quickly fixing his slip up because he knew Key had a problem with all the time the old maknae spent in the girl's room.

 

FLASHBACK [Key's POV]

 

YAH! Lee Taemin go to your room!” I shouted as I finished scolding the youngest boy and pointed one well manicured finger towards the the room next door.

Yes hyung..” He mumbled and dragged his feet into his room, stopping in the door way to turn back to Aimee and stick his out. “Merong!”

IN!” I shouted. Then I turned back to the new giggling maknae. She abruptly stopped her laughing and looked my straight in the eye. I swirled my tongue around my check, like I usually do when I'm annoyed or disapproving, and looked her up and down before turning and walking away.

I passed Onew and Jonghyun who were both sitting at the kitchen table, going over some papers that I couldn't be bothered asking about.

Key-ah let them be they're just friends.” Jonghyun said. I pulled a chair up to the wood table and slid down into it.

So what? You know it's not proper for them to be alond..in a bedroom!”

Oh don't be so old fashioned, Key.” I shot him a glare that should have shut him up, but he continued.

You should be happy he has someone closer to his age here. Come on they're just teenagers, lighten up.

But I don't like her! Why did she come again? Well it wasn't to be his little playmate.” I said grumpily.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

(back to Minho's POV)

 

Aish where on earth could they-”

In the towel closet.” I stated casually, walking out of the bathroom and into the kitchen with them.

Excuse me?!” the older rapper's face twisted into a mix of shock and confusion.

I said 'in the towel closet'.” I repeated. “I saw them run in there about an hour ago.”

This time it was Jonghyun's turn to be surprised. “So when we got home they went and hid in the towel closet? Oh ho wonder what they did that needs hiding..” He smirked and gave a menacing chuckle.

I knew he was just saying these things to press Key's buttons.

No. They deleted my soccer game.” I said matter-of-factly.

And you're not mad?” Key asked, surprised.

Oh I'm mad. Actually, I'm full on pissed. But they've been in there for a half an hour..I wanna see how long they last.” I said with a vengeful smile and I left the other two to wait out the game in my room.

Damn. Minho is scary when he's mad.”

 

December 3, 2011

3:00 PM

Shinee dorm

 

What the hell you two? Its been an hour and a half. I thought to myself, Where they planning on taking permanent residence in the closet?

I peeked out in the hall, but there was still no sign of their stirring.

Fine. I'll just have to punish them directly.

I was about to go discover them when I heard a commotion coming from their closet.

OW what the heck?! Are you cra-” then the sound of a muffled voice.

Ew! Gross!”

Yah! You crazy!”

No you bit me!” He fought back, laughing evilly. “It's only fair!”

I just looked at the door in awe. Where they actually shouting while in hiding?

They must not have been very good at hide-and-seek.

Then there was a chorus of thuds and I decided it would be a good time to make my appearance. I put on my most charismatic angry face and wrenched open the door.

But my expression only lasted a few seconds before my jaw dropped and and I felt my eyes open even wider.

Was I really seeing this?

Sure, they were both still in the closet.

But. Aimee. Was. Straddling. Taemin. And his hands. Where holding. Her head. Pulling her in. Towards his face...and was that his tongue sticking out?

Ah..Minho o-oppa..” Aimee stuttered, seemingly oblivious to their positioning.

Then it registered for them both and a mutual look of 'oh ' crossed both their faces.

This is too perfect.

I made a move to call in the rest of the members.

No!” Taemin almost yelled. “Hyung I can explain!”

Oh no, there was no way I was letting them get off with this after deleting my game.

KEY, JJONG, ONEW HYUNG! Come quick!” I shouted over my shoulder, and before they could get out of their positioning I flipped my cell phone and snapped a picture.

Oh you guyz are so dead,” I told them, all too amused with the perfection of the situation.

I heard the others rustling on there way from the other side of the apartment.

Aimee scrambled to get off of the blonde and I glanced down at them.

I burst out laughing. Was this only getting better?

When I started laughing I saw Taemin's face get even redder. He knew what I had seen, as much as he tried to cover it up with a fallen towel.

Shut up hyung!” He muttered, not meeting mine or Aimee's eyes while he sat up right.

Aimee seemed the most uncomfortable out of the three of us..but I mean, it made sense..after all she was the one sitting on it.

T-taemin-ssi,” she switched to more formal speech. “W-why are you like that?”

This was too much for me, I had to lean against the opposite wall from all the laughing. The young boy's blush deepened and he fiddled nervously with the end of the towel he was now holding down over his 'area'.

Thats when the other three Shinee members burst came running through the hall.

Key looked down at the two teens with a distasteful face, but said nothing.

Onew was the one who questioned me, “ And what is so funny to you, Minho?”

I tried to gather myself, but it was hard. I finally managed to choke out what I hoped were coherent sentences of what had just happened, but graciously leaving out the part about Taemin's unfortunate . I saw a wave of relief wash over both his face and Aimee's when I skipped it.

None the less the jaws of the three listener's opened more and more until I swear I though Key's was going to need to be sewed back.

 

AIMEE'S POV

Choi Minho you sure know how to play dirty.

A picture?! Did he really just take a picture of it?!

But wait. HOLD UP. I felt something stir underneath my hips, which just so happened to be positioned on Taemin's 'crotch area'.

Oh my God NO.

He shifted underneath me but it only made it more apparent and I threw myself back off of him as fast as I could, sitting a good distance away and looking awkwardly away while he grabbed the nearest towel and held it immediately over the 'problem'.

I held my breath. Maybe Minho hadn't noticed? The following outburst of hysteric laughter proved me wrong.

Well this is fun.