A consequence that loses control

It Started with a Glance

 

WARNING - VIOLENCE

 

AHHHH SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE YEARS {lol jks like a week :P}

been real busy...and got caught up writting some other chapters :D

this is a bit of a sad/morbid/depressing/angst/generally upsetting chapter...dont you just love those?!? XD

wait does this mean i have to make the entire story rated? ...didn't think about that...oh hey and my language is pretty foul too..oopsies?

ok it's really short but alot to handle sooo enjoy..? i guess xD

i'll update really soon i promise!

________________________________________

TAEMIN'S POV

If there are two situations you absolutely do not want to be in they would be getting caught eating Onew's leftover chicken and manager asking you to talk with him in the living room. Unfortunately I had been involved in both of them, but never was I as nervous as I was this time.

I sat on the couch, my head hanging low and manager pacing up the room, looking about ready to burst.

Lee Taemin how old are you?” He asked more calmly than expected, but I knew it was a trap.

19 years old.” I said quietly.

What do you do for a living?” I was confused at where he was going with this but knew better than to ask.

I'm an idol.” Manager stopped pacing and looked down at me.

And do you think this,” he held up an enlarged picture of Aimee and me in the park, specifically the one in which I kissed her cheek, “is proper behavior for a 19 year old idol?”

N-no I don't.” I shook my head, looking at the picture instead of his piercing eyes. He continued to fire questions.

Do you have a fanservice pairing with Aimee?”

No.”

Did I ever give you permission to have a girlfriend?”

No.”

Was an intimate relationship between members ever classified as 'okay'?”

No.” I sighed, giving up.

He leaned forward so that he was right next to my face, his hot breath on my ear.

Then if you are ever caught by anyone doing anything remotely affectionate with that girl so be it you will both pay.”

I could tell he wanted to say more but the girl in question came rushing through the door, halting in shock when she saw us in the living room.

Ah Aimee, just who I was looking for.” Manager greeted her with false cheer, which soon faded into dark look and an angry voice. “My room, now.”

She whimpered and recoiled at his intensity, looking at me with frightened eyes as he took her arm roughly and dragged her to the other side of the dorm. All I could do was mouth an I'm sorry and lock her incredibly fearful gaze until the door slammed shut.

I took some calming breaths, reassuring myself that it would be fine. After all, nothing too bad ever happened...yet again she had looked like she knew what was coming.

If only i had known too.

violence starts....HERE :/

AIMEE'S POV

I tried to tell Taemin with my eyes but he didn't get the message, and soon I was locked the room I knew all too well. Oh yes this wasn't the first time I had been reprimanded by manager, and it always turned out similarly. Locking in his room, being yelled at and pushed around or slapped. I knew he resented me and he let me know it, always telling me I didn't belong and I was worthless. But it had never happened with all the other members home before, and he looked a thousand times angrier than he had in the past.

As soon as the door shut and I turned slowly to face the older man I knew it would go as badly as it could for me.

A long arm came out of no were and I was slammed into the opposite wall, the sound of impact echoing through the eerily silent dorm and I slide down to the floor. My head was filled with a splitting pain, but I could still hear the sound multiple locks being done.

thats not good.

But the others must have heard the sound...

Yeah no wonder the door is being-

My thoughts stopped instantly when a cold hand grabbed the side of my head and rammed it into the wall I was slumped against.

The sudden pain caused me to scream out and I heard foot steps and shuffling from outside the room.

"Your think it's fun to go running around with famous boys!!?!” Manager yelled from some where in the room. I opened my eyes to try and find him but never did. Instead strong hand wrenched at the collar of my shirt lifting me up and throwing me to the wall at the far end. But this time I caught myself, although I still struggled, my head throbbing from the earlier impact.

Holy hell what is he doing?!

Things have never gotten this violent!

Is he actually crazy?!
“No, no thats not what I think at all!” I screamed back as he advanced on me. I let tears freely flow down my face. He held me by my hair this time, pulling it harshly, his face by my ear.

I don't want to see you messing around with the real maknae every again, you got that!!” he growled into my ear. I flinched back but that only got me into more trouble.

What are you scared!!” he yelled mockingly.

A large fist came in contact with my right cheek and my head was thrown side ways, banging into the closet door with another smack and a sharp scream from me and cries of pain.

Please I wont do it again I promise I wont!” I sobbed out, my eyes shut tight. I could feel the blood starting to run down my face from my temple and a large bruise already forming on my cheek.

By now the commotion outside had increased tremendously. I could barely make out, through my pain stricken daze, the sound of Taemin's frantic voice calling for his hyungs as he pounded on manager's door. I made out what I thought where the other members shouting at the manager from the living room and trying to open the heavily locked door.

This only fed his sick delight and sour mood.

So they thinkg you are worth helping.” He spat at me, “Ha, they are such idiots. You know just as well as I do you don't belong here.” He drove my head into the closet door with so much force my vision went fuzzy and I couldn't even hold myself up anymore. I heard a picture frame shatter and manager's movements but they sounded so distant, like they were in another world.

We must make sure everyone knows you don't belong here, so there wont be anymore mistakes.” His voice was demonic and he pushed me onto my stomach on the floor, ripping off my shirt and exposing my back.

The pain I felt afterwards was so excruciating I was sure I would die right then and there. He brought the sharp edge of the glass from the picture frame to my shoulder blade and began to carve words into the smooth skin.

My screams where earsplitting as the cold weapon etched letter's into my skin, drawing plenty of blood. Every muscle in my body tightened to try and ease the pain but nothing worked. It was like claws baring into me only a hundred times worse. My throat grew horse but I didn't care, I screamed anyway, and the uprising on from the members in the living room reached its highest.

When I didn't think I could possibly take it anymore I heard my saving grace. The door, or so I assumed, was knocked open with a loud crash and the five boys came flooding in. Somehow I felt the oldest man pulled off me and the glass pierced my skin no more. But cold blood still dripped from the deep letters now on my shoulder blade and from the gash in my temple, and silent tears streamed from my tightly closed eyes.

I sensed someone drop to their knees next to me and yell words I didn't have the focus to understand. There were too many noises, too many people.

The last thing I remembered was being carefully turned over and being held lovingly in someone's safe arms. I opened my eyes as much as i could and caught sight of Taemin's tear streaked face above me, his arms holding me gently.I took a breath and let it out slowing, melting into the boy's arms, not caring anymore if i was consious or not.