The Scorpion cares, while the Bun thinks

saying i love you

"Jongdae, you have friends visiting you."

"Oh? Alright, they can come in." Chen said closing the book that he was reading for his literature class. 'Must be Chanyeol and the others.' As his father opened the door, he felt his stomach drop as the 5 people that he didn't ever want to see, were in his house.

"Do you guys want anything?" Chen's father asked, in which the 5 shook their heads. "Well, alright then. I'll just be downstairs if you guys need me." He looked over at Chen, who tried to plead for his father to stay with his eyes, but unfortunately for him, his father just smiled and nodded.

Once the door was closed, the 5 turned to face the other with such no expression displayed on their faces. Chen tried his best not to passout, right in front of the people that were trying to stop him from pursuing Xiumin.

"U-um, so…" Chen cleared his throat, standing up from his bed. "W-what are you guys --"

"Chen," Joon interrupted as he placed his bag gently on the floor. "What part of you will never win Xiumin's heart don't you understand?"

Chen was taken back at the question. Being asked that, a little fire sparked within him. He disliked it how the 5 in front of him considered themselves to be more worthy to be standing next to the Bun. "You know…just because all of you have something…'special'…o-or whatever, that makes you worthy to be next to Xiumin…doesn't mean I can't compete with any of you --"

"You think you can beat any of us? Really?" Zico said as he strolled his way to Chen's desk, sitting on his chair. "Please," He cracked his neck a bit, before letting out a chuckle. "You can't defeat any of us. We could beat you easily. Xiumin will never like someone like you anyway."

"Well --"

"That and he isn't even that good looking." Luhan left out a laughter, than made Chen tighten his fists. "You are up against someone with money," He pointed at Joon. "Two that are athletic," Gesturing himself and Rome. "A popular badboy and an honor student." Lastly, gesturing to Zico and Kyumin. "What do you have? Singing? Thats pretty much lame."

The 5 chuckled, while Chen tried his best to keep himself calm. Just what the 5 were doing was down right disrespectful; coming to his home and laughing at him, in the privacy of his own room. Sure, he may not be the best looking like them, rich, athletic, or a badboy, or exactly a honor student, but what he does know is that he cares a lot for Xiumin; for sure, he cares a lot for Xiumin more than the 5 combined.

"I think it will be smart…Chen," Rome made his way over to him, patting his shoulder. "To leave Xiumin alone." With that, he squeezed his shoulder hard, letting the other gasp. "This is pretty much for the big boys. Little boys like you are not allowed."

It was the last straw; Chen jerked his shoulder away from Rome's grasp. "Yeah? Well, it is going to take a lot for me to leave Xiumin alone. Like you, I do care for Xiumin and I am not backing down. Not to you, or any of you guys. Please, your threats or whatever…are nothing."

"What such strength in your voice." Kyumin chuckled. "So determined."

"Obviously!" Chen said. "Why wouldn't it be?!"

"But you are going to loose." Joon gave an eye at the other. "To save yourself from embarrassment, stay away from him."

'We will see about that.'

"Well, we are going to take our leave." Joon smirked a bit. As he grabbed his bag, he snapped his fingers, indicating that they are going to leave. "Get well soon Chen."

With that, the 5 left his room. Chen was out of words, but his determination was still there. He is not going to stop going after Xiumin just because the 5 said so. 'They don't know who they are going up against. I will win Xiumin's heart and they will be shocked too!'

He started to make his way back to his bed to finish up his assignment, but before he could, he stood still. 'Hm.' Chen made his way to his door where the mirror was hanging from the backside of door. He looked at himself, up and down, brushing his hair back. The words echoed back in Chen's mind.

'I think it is time for a change.'

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

"So what should we do for tomorrow?" Tao asked out of the blue during lunch.

"Tomorrow?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrow. "Whats tomorrow?"

"Nothing…I just thought that it would be nice to hangout tomorrow. Heard it was going to be nice."

"That is a good idea." Chanyeol nodded as he tore off a bit of his bread. "Its been awhile since we all hanged out. What do you say Xiumin?" Everyone turned to Xiumin, who was as if he was staring off into space. "Xiumin." Chanyeol snapped his fingers in front of the other.

"W-what?" He jolted.

"Are you up for it?"

"For…what?"

Chanyeol rested his elbow on the table, staring directly at Xiumin with such serious eyes.

"The ."

"The what?!"

By then, Baekhyun shoved Chanyeol hard, off the seat, making him land on the tiled, cafeteria floors. While Chanyeol whined, Xiumin's soft cheeks, turn into a shade of pink. It caused laughter from the panda and dragon couple, making the Bun blush even further.

'Stupid Chanyeol.' He looked over to his side, in which was empty. Xiumin bit the inside of his cheek; he started to wondered where Chen was now. He saw him yesterday at his house and he thought that he would be seeing him today. 'Guess not…maybe he still sick?'

Before Xiumin could think anymore, he heard Kris greet the person that he was just wondering about. As he looked back, he was surprised to see at how Chen looked. Despite just wearing the uniform, the way he styled his hair was made him ten times cool then he was before. It wasn't flat, but gelled causing his front hair to flip up slightly, making him look sophisticated and cool.

"Nice hair." Kris complemented.

"Really? T-thanks!" Chen sat down next to Xiumin as always; as he shifted to place both feet inside underneath the table, he caught Xiumin staring at him. "W-what?"

"U-um!" The Bun looked back and forth between him and his friends, who gave small chuckles. "I-I wasn't staring!" Xiumin turned fully to face straight right in front of him, which ended up a bad idea considering Chanyeol was now sitting right in front of him, giving smirks here and there. "I. Wasn't. Staring!" He huffed as he crossed his arms.

Chen was taken back, but slightly chuckled. He turned fully to face the others. He started to feel quite happy about his new hair. 'Skipping morning class to get my hair done…probably the best decisions. Chen, it is time for a new image. No more flat hair…more moisturizer on the face…gotta get that baby soft face.' Chen looked up at the couple in front of him. 'Kris has a soft face…I wonder what he uses…or is he naturally like that?'

As he heard, Kris glanced over at Chen, giving his attention to him. "Yes?"

"U-um, nothing."

"You sure?" He raised his eyebrow.

"W-well…I was wondering what…um," Chen patted his own cheeks gently. "What moisturizer do you use…if you use any."

"Oh that? Well, I --"

"He uses this." Tao leaned over the dragon to reach for his bag, opening it to get the makeup bag that Kris carries. As he opened the makeup bag, he took out a small bottle of moisturizer, showing Chen the brand."

"Tao!" Kris snatched the makeup bag from the others hands. "Just don't whip that out from my bag like that!" He said, turning red a bit as he stuffed it back in his bag.

"Please. Who cares…it is just a makeup bag."

"It is not a makeup bag…it is…it is just a bag."

"Whatever…Baekhyun has the same one anyway." Tao turned to Chen showing the bottle once again. "Anyway, he uses this."

Chen took hold of the small bottle, reading the brand name and taking note of what type. He nodded and returned the small bottle back to Kris, who quickly placed it back in his 'makeup' bag.

"Are you thinking of getting some?" Tao asked as he gave a small smile to the other.

"Hm…I…was thinking about it. I mean, you have to keep the face smooth and fresh looking." Chen pointed out.

"Well, what I do is just soap and water." Chanyeol said proudly. "I think it keeps the face fresh, instead of putting all that," He gestured towards his step-brother. "Stuff on your face. Every morning before I brush my teeth and every night before i go to bed."

'Hm, Chanyeol is right about that…his face looks really fresh.'

"Hey, makeup is just to enhance, not covering up. Besides, this is moisturizer! Keeps the face hydrated you freak!" Kris defended.

"Whatever. By the way, what type of foundation do you use, hm?"

Both step-brothers were now having a stare down, making Baekhyun and Tao push back their lovers back a bit since they were squishing them both.

Chen on the other hand smiled at the two. 'Cute.' He turned towards Xiumin who rolled his eyes at the small 'fight' that the step-brothers were causing. 'Xiumin has a soft face…does he uses moisturizer too? Or does he use soap and water to keep it fresh?'

By then, the Bun looked over, now locking his eyes with the other. "W-what?" He stuttered.

"Hu? U-um, nothing." Chen tried to think of a way to keep the conversation going. "H-how are you?"

"Um," Xiumin shrugged. "Okay? I guess."

"Has the…well, the Five…bothered you at all today?" 'I hope not…they seriously piss me off.'

"Hm." The Bun tilted his head to the side as if saying 'yeah, they have'. "But nothing major. They just showered me with gifts…which was annoying as hell…and not to mention one started to get a bit touchy-touchy."

'T-touchy-touchy?'

"But as always, I slapped him away." Xiumin gave a yawn before rubbing his eye a bit with his right hand. "That was my morning. Where were you?"

"Hu? O-oh, I went somewhere."

The Bun raised his eye brow in confusion. "Somewhere that you had to miss your morning classes? Was it because of the hair?" He gestured towards Chen's new stylized hair.

"Erm…well…okay, yeah. I skipped to get my hair done."

'Why?' "Okay…honestly that is just weird." Xiumin really thought it was strange; to miss school just to get his hair done. 'Is he trying to impress someone?' He mentally rolled his eyes. 'Obviously…it has to be me…' He secretly glanced at the other, who was now talking to the others. 'Well…it does look nice on him. Makes him…mature in a way.'

Soon, the bell rang, indicating that class was going to start soon. They started to get up, bidding each other a goodbye.

"I'll text you guys about tomorrow okay!" Tao said before they dispersed.

"Tomorrow?" Chen asked the Bun, who replied that Tao wanted to hangout tomorrow. "Oh, okay."

The panda beamed before wrapping his arms around his much taller boyfriend. Everyone went their separate ways and Chen took the opportunity to walk Xiumin to class.

"Isn't you class the other side of the --"

"Just want to make sure that you get to class safely." Chen replied with a smile.

Xiumin tighten his lips, but nodded.

'Well…this feels different.'

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

"Where are we going today, Tao?" Baekhyun asked as he adjusted his backpack. "On this warm…early…very early morning." Since it was a Saturday, Tao informed them that they will be heading to the two cities over, which was holding a festival. "Oh…yeah, I heard about that." Baekhyun nodded his head. "Sounds good, lets go!"

They drove up to the train station, paying for their tickets. As they got on board, there wasn't much people, much to their excitement; they sat down, talking to one another and passing out snacks.

Xiumin glanced outside, watching the buildings that the train was passing by. He was soon nudged, making him turn his head to view the person that interrupted his viewing moment.

"Chips?" Chen asked, holding out a bag of lays. The Bun was a bit hesitant for some reason, but it was only a bag a chips. It could be that Xiumin was still not used to Chen's new hair look. When Xiumin didn't really respond, Chen took it upon himself to grab a chip and placing it near Xiumin's lips. "Say 'ahh'."

The Bun leaned back, giving the upmost weirded out expression. "I can feed myself, thank you very much." He grabbed the chip and started to munch on it with a blush on his face.

Baekhyun gave a soft chuckle when witnessing the cute scene. 'Being fed by someone is just so cute! Cheesy…but cute nonetheless.' He took out a cookie from his plastic bag and turned to Chanyeol, who was leaned back in his seat, letting his right shin rest on his knee, and having his left arm resting behind Baekhyun. The taller tilted his head, and gave his cheerful smile. "Say 'ahh'!"

"Hu?"

"Ahh." Baekhyun sang. By then Tao and Kris looked over to see Baekhyun wanting to feed his much taller boyfriend a cookie. Chanyeol could only chuckle; before he could open his mouth to be feed, Baekhyun had a much better idea. He placed the cookie in his mouth, just holding onto the end of the cookie with his lips. He then clasped his hands together and closed his eyes; he turned his body to face Chanyeol fully.

From the scene, it looked as if the two were doing the pocky game, but with a cookie instead.

The taller found it to be way too adorable. As expected, he leaned down, bitting onto the cookie, and eventually, the two ended up kissing.

Xiumin caught a glimpse of it, smiling a bit at the cute scene. However, he did secretly wish that he has someone to do that with. The Bun glanced back at the window, resuming back to the city that the train was passing by.

'When will my prince come along? Someone who is…who is willing to learn more about me…not like the Five who shower me with gifts and bluntly say that they love me…maybe I am not destined to have anyone.' He sighed. 'Guess that is okay…it is not really the end of the world.'

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

As they arrived, the streets were overtaken by people, not only from the city natives, but from people from other cities as well. There was various game stands and small rides, and as well as food, plus entertainment.

"What should we do first?" The dragon asked as he looked around.

"Games!!" Chanyeol blurted out as he dragged Baekhyun to the game stands.

"Well…I guess they will be going their first. So much of staying close" Kris narrowed his eyes at his step-brother. "What do you want to do Tao?" He asked, in which Tao looked around.

"Hm…I'm kinda hungry first…so…"

"Okay then." Kris gestured to Chen and Xiumin that they will be heading to the food stands first. With that, he took hold of Tao's hand and they started to walk away. The panda looked over his shoulder, giving a wink towards the Bun, who in returned gave a confused expression.

'What the hell?'

"Where do you want to go first?" Xiumin glanced over to Chen, stuttering that he wasn't sure. "Well…there are rides. You want to head there?"

Xiumin shrugged. "S-sure. I guess."

With that, the two headed to the rides. First riding the Kettenkarussell, then going on to the Reverse bungee, which took a lot of persuading on Chen's part for Xiumin to ride it, but eventually got him to do it. Later they rode the ali baba, which again took a while for Xiumin actually get on.

"That was awesome!! Don'tcha think?!" Chen looked over his shoulder to see an almost passout Xiumin. "W-whoa!" He made his way over to the Bun, patting his back gently. "Gunna throw up?"

Xiumin held his index finger towards the other, telling him not to speak. 'Oh god…I think I am going to be sick.' "C-can we just rest for awhile?" He asked, looking at him with big, rounded eyes, as if really pleading to say yes. 'I don't think I can take this anymore.'

"Sure." Chen placed one of his hands on Xiumin's back, trying to ease the pain that he thought that Xiumin was having, while the other hand took hold of the Bun's hand. It took Xiumin by surprise; seeing how Chen was being very much careful that he wouldn't faint or anything like that for the matter.

Chen searched and spotted an empty bench; he quickly led Xiumin to the bench, letting him sit down. "I'll go and get something for you to drink."

"W-water?"

"Yeah." He nodded. With that, he left Xiumin for a new seconds. Xiumin rubbed his stomach, hoping that it would calm him down a bit.

'God damn it, Chen! Why did you have to pick those rides to ride?!' "Ow, my stomach."

Soon, Chen jogged his way back to Xiumin, holding onto a bottle of water. "Here you go." He sat down, opening the bottle for the other.

"Hm…thanks." Xiumin said as he took the bottle from Chen. He took a sip before, slowly breathing.

Chen smiled. "Feel any better now?"

"A bit," He then gently punched Chen on the shoulder. "Why the hell did you have to pick such outrageous rides!"

"A-ah, we-well…but Xiumin," Chen pouted as he rubbed his shoulder that was just injured from Xiumin's baby like punch. "You agreed to go on those rights with me!"

"Well, I did it so you could stop…erm, w-well…I-I…" He sighed. "Okay, yeah, no, you are right." 'Man, why the hell did I agree…I could have said no…but then…Chen would've been sad.'

"How about this," Chen pointed at the ride that seem more calming. "The Helter skelter --"

"The hell is that?" Xiumin asked. 'Judging from the name…it sounds intense!'

"It…its just a spiral slide. See?" He pointed at a all tower that was decorated with cute drawings of tv show characters. Xiumin bit his lips, nodding at Chen.

"Ah, I see…I thought it was another outrageous ride."

"Hm." Chen chuckled. "No…I think we will stay away from wild rides from now on. Don't want you to be feeling sick or anything."

By that, Xiumin glanced down at the water bottle that were in his hands. He thought that it was sweet how Chen was thinking about his well being. He glanced over at Chen, who was smiling at the people walking by.

'Since when did Chen…' He shook his head. 'No, it is probably the after ride sickness.' Xiumin sighed; without knowing, he slowly placed his head against Chen's shoulder. 'I'm getting dizzy.'

Chen's heart started to beat. 'He is…h-he is laying his head on my shoulder!!' He tried his best to glance over to see Xiumin, who only frowned. 'He doesn't look so good.' "Xiumin? I think we should get you fed. I think that is why you aren't feeling well." Xiumin tried his best to nod, but instead, placed his hand over his mouth. The ride after effects is really taking a toll on him.

"Okay," Chen started to fan the other's face. "I think we are going home now." He quickly took out his phone from his pocket. With the pressing of the buttons, Xiumin started to feel bad; he was making Chen bring him back home when him and everyone were supposed to have fun. It was basically his fault. Chen was bringing him to the rides, but he should have been forceful and refused. "Yeah, okay. I know, take care." With that, Chen locked his phone. "Okay lets go." As he stood up, Xiumin was about to do the same when Chen let out his hand. The Bun was a bit surprised; he looked up to see Chen giving a bright smile. "Don't worry Xiumin. Once we get back, you can rest. I should apologize…I really shouldn't have dragged you to the ride that might cause something like this."

Xiumin just shook his head; he took a hold of Chen's hand and the both walked out of the festival together.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

They were able to make it back, Chen escorting Xiumin back to his home. The train ride back was horrible for Xiumin; it just so happened that he threw up right in front of the passengers, feeling very much embarrassed. Chen tried everything he could to calm the other since he was crying. Xiumin just doesn't like embarrassing himself in front of others.

Chen rang the doorbell, forgetting to ask Xiumin for the key. Thankfully, Sohee was at home with her friends; as she opened the door, she was shocked to see her older brother with red eyes and face flushed.

"What happened?!"

"Xiumin is feeling a bit sick. We went to the festival that was two cities down, and, um, went on some rides that were a bit outrageous for him. He is suffering a bit of ride after effects." Chen replied, feeling very much guilty. "He is still feeling a bit dizzy…I think the train ride made it worse."

Sohee nodded and ushered for them to come inside. She apologized to her friends, saying that maybe they can hang out some other time.

"Sure, sure." Yeeun said, as she stood up from the couch. "Take care Xiumin." With that, the group of girls bid goodbye and made their leave. Xiumin was placed on the couch, while Sohee rushed to the kitchen to get a trash bin.

"Here." She placed the trash bin next to Xiumin. "Just in case you feel like throwing up." Sohee looked up at Chen, asking him if her older brother has eaten anything.

"No…I mean, all he ate was a chip."

Sohee nodded; she informed Chen that she will make some food for her brother. "You are welcome to stay if you want."

Chen shook his head. "I think I'll get going so Xiumin can rest."

"Oh, okay." She nodded. Before she left to the kitchen, she turned back to Chen. "Um, I have this talent show coming in my school…you should come with my brother…I was going to invite my brothers friends too."

"Sure." Chen smiled. "We would love to go and support you."

Sohee beamed. "Thank you!" With that, she ce again and went to the kitchen.

Chen sighed, making his way over to Xiumin, who was now sleeping a bit. He bent down, checking to see Xiumin's temperature, even though the Bun was not running any fever of some sort. It was just an excuse to touch Xiumin's soft cheeks. As Chen stood straight up, he was about to leave, when Xiumin's hand gently tugged Chen's sleeve.

'H-hu?' Chen glanced down, seeing how Xiumin wasn't letting him go. "Xiu --"

"Don't leave."

"H-hu?"

"Don't leave," Xiumin sighed a bit. "Because I didn't thank you properly. J-just…give me a minute…because my head is spinning and I don't want to throw up on you."

The other was surprised, but slowly nodded.

"Okay."

Chen sat on the floor, letting his back rest behind the couch. He heard Xiumin give a faint 'thank you', before bringing his hands up to his chest, folding them.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

It was already night time, and Xiumin was feeling a bit better. Sohee cooked for the three of them and they chatted a bit, here and there. Soon it was getting late, and Chen decided that it was time to take his leave.

Xiumin nodded, standing up along with him. He walked him out, while Sohee cleared the table.

"Chen," He tugged on his sleeve once more. "T-thank you…for bringing me back home."

"It was no problem." Chen said. "I'm sure that Tao, or Baekhyun, or even the towering brothers would have done the same."

Xiumin slowly nodded. "But still…thanks." He leaned over and opened the door for Chen. They bid farewell, and with that, Chen started to walk. The Bun watched as soon as he was out of his sight; he closed the door, walking back to the kitchen to help with his sister cleaning up.

"You feeling better?"

The Bun could only nod. "Yeah. I feel a bit better now."

Sohee smiled. "Thats good to hear. You know…Chen does really care." He raised his eyebrow, asking his sister to further explain what she meant. "You asked him to stay --"

"Yeah I remember that."

"And, he never really left your side. He just…he just watched over you." Sohee said. "He kept staring at you…in the most loving way. It was cute."

A tinge of red rushed over the Bun's soft cheeks. "I-is that so." He quickly cleaned the rest of the table, bringing them over to the sink.

"Xiumin…do you like Chen?"

"H-hu?"

"Yeah, I'm serious." Sohee made her way over to her brother, letting her elbows rest on the counter. "He is pretty cool…and he cares…unlike the others that chase after you for your body --"

"Hey."

"Seriously!" She defended. "I'm just saying that…he is a good person for you. Thats all."

Xiumin ignored what his little sister said, and instead, started to wash the dishes.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

Many weeks later, today was Sohee's talent show that was being hosted at her school. Just like Chen promised, he was going to attend with Xiumin and the others.

Sohee and her group of friends left her house early to get to the school to practice one more time, and get ready. As for Xiumin and his group of friends, they were at his house, chatting a bit before it was time to go.

"So, what is your sister going to do?" Baekhyun asked as he munched on a cookie that Xiumin gave him.

"Hm, she said that her and her group are going to do two acts. One dropped out and they weren't able to find a replacement, so her and her group are going to be filling the last spot." Xiumin tapped his cheek. "She said that they will be the opening and the ending acts."

Everyone nodded. "Do you know what they are doing though?" Kris asked.

"Oh, um…singing and dancing."

"I didn't know your sister likes to sing and dance." Chen said. "That is pretty cool!"

"Yeah, she likes it a lot, but only if she gets to do it with her friends. She tends to get a bit shy, but feels better when she has her friends along with her."

The group continued to chat until Tao pointed out that it was time to go, or else they will be late. They started to head out, with Xiumin being last. Tao leaned over to the Bun, saying softly how Chen looks really good tonight.

"Hu?"

"Yeah." Tao gestured over to Chen, with his stylized hair, wearing a dark blue, faux-leather hooded jacket, with a white v-neck, black plaid-lined slim-fit pants accompanied with a white belt, and white van shoes. He did look cool, and Xiumin would be lying if he said he wasn't

'Now-a-days, Chen has been changing his wardrobe…styling his hair…as if he cares about his appearance. He looks very much cool.'

"Don't you think?" Tao asked. "The more that I look at him, I swear he is studying what Kris is wearing."

"Now that you mentioned it," Xiumin looked passed Tao to see that in fact, Chen was studying closely how Kris dressed up. Of course, Kris made sure that he looked presentable, even if he was just attending his best friend's sister's talent show. Even on days when they are not wearing their school uniforms, Kris has some good fashion sense. "He is."

Tao beamed as he walked with the Bun to where the group was standing.

Once they arrived, Kris dropped them off first, before trying to find a parking space. They waited for awhile, which was expected since there was a lot of people attending the talent show.

Soon, Kris started to jog towards them. "Sorry guys, I had to park 4 blocks down. There is a lot of people attending tonight."

"Which is expected." Chanyeol said. "Well, you are here now, lets go inside."

The 6 made their way to the front door, paying their ticket, and scurried towards the main theater, where the acts were going to take place.

"We can sit there." Baekhyun pointed at the 6 spots that were free. They rushed over to the seat, fearing that they might be taken away. The 6 got in their seats, with the couples sitting with their respective lovers, leaving Xiumin to sit beside Chen.

Just then, the host for the night walked on stage with his JYP uniform. "Good evening everyone! I'm Lui Xin and I'll be your host for the evening!" The audience clapped; the host proceeded to say that they have wonderful acts coming up and wishes them all good luck. "We will start with a girl group…lets give it up for… the Wonder Girls!" The audience clapped once more, as the host walked off stage.

Soon, Xiumin smiled as he saw his sister and her friends, making their way over the center of the stage.

"You go Wonder Girls! Woo!!"

The audience chuckled at the boy who shouted, giving good luck to the Wonder Girls. However, Xiumin knew that it was Jiyong who wished them good luck. He frowned. 'No way is he getting to my sister.'

Soon, the music started to play.

"Everybody, are you ready to party!? Get up, get up, ah --"

"Like this yo, like this --"

The Wonder Girls started to sing and dance to the song, which got everyone pumped. The audience started to stand up and attempt to dance along with them. Once they were done, the crowd started to clap. The girls bowed, waving to the audience as they exited the stage.

"They were so good!" Chanyeol said to Baekhyun, who nodded in response.

"I wonder if they are considering in auditioning for an entertainment business." Kris said to Tao. "You think Xiumin would let her?" He chuckled, making Tao chuckle a long.

The rest of the night consisted of singing, dancing, and even magic tricks. Everyone was amazing, and for sure Xiumin was enjoying it. It was getting close to the ending act, and the host made his way to the stage once again.

"For our next act will be our closing act…ah, it is the Wonder Girls again singing, 'Saying I love you'. Lets give it up for the Wonder Girls everyone." The audience clapped as the host made his way off the stage and the girls came with their mics.

"Oh, wow! They looks so pretty!" Tao said as he complemented on what they were wearing. The girls ended up wearing the same thing, a black, puff-sleeve A-line minidress, but their hair being styled differently. "I think they are going to sing…like a sweet song." Tao whispered to Kris, who gave a simple nod.

The soft music started to play, and Sohee's friend, Yubin, started the first verse. Through our the whole music, it was so relax, very sweet, that Chen was very much immersed in it. Just as Yeeun sang the last part of her verse with such emotion, the rest of the girls, together, sang the words: I love you, which made Chen's heart beat a bit. He did a quick glance over to Xiumin to see that the Bun was also immersed with the song that his sister and her friends were doing. 

At the end, individually, the girls started to say 'I love you'. When it ended with Yeeun saying the last 'I love you', Chen automatically said 'I love you' towards Xiumin with a soft tone.

Xiumin blinked and turned towards Chen.

"Did you say something?"

"H-huh? Uh, n-no!" Chen quickly shook his head, before returning back to the girls. The audience then clapped, standing up to show the girls how well they did. To avoid any more questions from Xiumin, Chen stood up, clapping his heart out.

'Oh my god…I-I just s-said…I love you to Xiumin!!' Chen blushed.

Xiumin on the other hand, was the only one still sitting. He glanced at Chen, wondering to himself if he heard the other right.

'Did he just say…I love you?'

Xiumin started to feel his heart beat.

'No. This is not happening.' He stood up, and started to clap for his sister and friends.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

comment if you like / mistakes = im sorry

These are a few of my favorite rides!! You roll with me and we go to an amusement park, and these are there, we have to ride them ._. //serious face 

LOL

Reverse Bungee:

Kettenkarussell:

Ali Baba:

JYPent's Liu Xin [Host]:

Wonder Girls' 'Like this' dance practice(: