The Bun who almost got his first kiss stolen & the Scorpion who made friends

saying i love you

The bell rang and Xiumin quickly packed up his stuff.

"I'll see you during lunch." He said to Kris.

"Alright."

With that, Xiumin quickly made his way to the door. Chen pouted a bit; he wanted to formally say hello, but the Bun booked it.

'I have to catch him before school ends.' He chuckled to himself. He followed the other students out the door; he took out his schedule and checked to see his next subject.

"Art class…293…so…" Chen looked behind. "Then it is this way?" He turned back. "N-no…its this way…w-wait!"

Chen was immediately bumped as a student passed by him. "Opps! Sorry!" The student said as he ran down the hall.

"I-its fine. Um, w-wait --" But he was too late, the student turned the corner and Chen sighed. "Damn…I was gunna ask him for directions."

The bell rang, making Chen curse a bit. He started to run down the hallway for his next class. "They should really give new students maps or something!!" He ran pasted a door and quickly back tracked. "293!!" He opened the door abruptly, making the seated students, as well as the teacher jump. "I'm sorry! I'm new here…it took me awhile to find the classroom!" He bowed. "Sorry."

The teacher chuckled. "Its fine. Please sit down…?"

"Kim Jongdae…but I like to be called Chen." He smiled at his teacher.

"Okay…lemme just make a note of that." She smiled. "On the board is the instructions for your assignment." The teacher motioned the seat besides, who he thinks is a frightening, chinese boy. "There is an extra seat right here Chen."

"Thank you."

Chen made his way and sat down; the teacher gave him some materials and nodded towards him. He checked the board and read the instructions to himself.

'Create a piece of things that you love or like.' Chen smiled. 'Easy.'

As minutes passed, he started to water paint little steam buns. He his lips a bit; he was starting to get a little hungry. Of course his favorite foods are steam buns. He absolutely loves them.

"Whoa, that looks good."

Chen turned to face his table mate. "Oh, thank you."

"Baozis! You must like them huh?"

"Of course! Best food in the world!"

The 'frightening' chinese boy chuckled. "I'm Tao by the way." He lent out his hand.

"Chen. Nice to meet you." He happily shook hands with Tao.

"I have a friend who I call him Baozi. They just remind me of him."

"Oh really?" Chen looked at his painting. "Funny, just by looking at them…it reminds me of someone as well." His mind wandered to the boy that he pointed out in his 1st period class. 'Hm…does he even like guys? Guess that means I must find out!'

"I see." Tao nodded as he went back to his assignment. "Oh!" He turned back to Chen. "You said that you were new right?" Chen nodded. "For lunch, you can sit with me and friends."

"They won't mind?"

Tao shook his head. "They won't. Promise." He took out his cell phone. "May I have your number?"

"S-sure!" Chen took Tao's phone and started to punch in the numbers. "There." He handed back the cell phone.

"Thanks. I'll text you right now so you will have my number." Tao smiled.

"All right class." The teacher said. "Class is almost over, so the assignment is going to be due tomorrow." On cue, the bell rang and the student started to pack up their stuff. "Have a good rest of the day guys!"

"I'll text you later about lunch okay Chen?"

"Hm." Chen nodded and waved goodbye to Tao.

'I made a new friend! This is good!'

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

Xiumin walked down the hallway, twirling the lavatory pass. 'That Chen.' He still remembered how Chen pointed him out and everyone stared at him. He hated it and he never felt so embarrassed in his life, on the first day back too.

'Stupid Chen…stupid Courting 5. Hmpt!'

Xiumin puffed his cheeks in the process and turned the corner, only to bump into someone.

"! Sorry about --" Immediately, he was pinned on the wall. Xiumin groaned and opened his left eye. "Damn it Rome! Get off of me!"

"Aw, why?" Rome displayed a puppy face at him.

"B-because I freakin' said so! Ow!" Xiumin was pushed harder up against the wall. He cursed a bit, mentally wishing that there were people roaming in the halls. The Bun jerked a bit and two hands slammed right beside his head. 'Oh crap. Getting a little aggressive here. Don't worry Xiumin…act tough. Act tough. Tough!'

Xiumin narrowed his eyes at the taller. "Don't you have to get to class or something?"

"But Xiumin, I just wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?!"

"Can I have a kiss?"

"Yea, no." Xiumin tried to push his out of the way, but as always, Rome stood his ground. 'I need to work out.'

"Why not?"

"Like I would have it with you." Xiumin narrowed his eyes at him. "Why can't you guys just leave me alone? I told all of you that I don't like people who smother me like that when you guys don't even know me --"

"I know you! Since freshman year."

"You know what I mean. I hate people that they fell for me at first sight. Its stupid…it tells me that you fell for what is on the outside…not really what is on the inside. Now will you excuse me." Xiumin tried once more to move Rome, but he wouldn't let him. "Rome I swear to you --"

The Bun froze as Rome cupped his cheeks; he realized that he was going in for a kiss.

'Stop it! Stop it!' Xiumin placed his hands on Rome's wrists, to take his hands off from his cheeks. 'Holy! My first kiss!! It's going to be --'

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Both quickly turned to face Chen.

"C-Chen?"

"I don't think Xiumin likes to be kissed." Chen said to Rome. "In fact, he looks like he wants you to stop."

Xiumin gulped and his eyes trailed his way to Rome, who was now glaring at Chen. He released the Bun and stepped back.

"Fine." Rome chuckled and backed away. With that he left the two standing in the middle of the hallway. Xiumin sighed in relief.

"You okay?" Chen made his way towards the Bun.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Xiumin scratched the back of his head. "Thanks for that."

"No problem!" Chen grinned at the Bun. "Does he always do that?"

"Sometimes…along with 4 more." Xiumin groaned it bit.

"It happens all the time?"

"Yeah…but I always manage to get out of the…situation before they could do anything…but I…froze. That was a first."

"Why does he…along with the 4 do that to you?"

Xiumin turned and glared at the other. "Its none of your business. Stop asking questions! Jeez." Xiumin stomped away, leaving a confused Chen behind.

'So that guy and other 4 do that to him?' His eyes widen. 'He is like a princess being attacked by dragons!! I have to protect the princess at all cost!' Chen made a 'fighting' pose. 'This is your chance Chen to make him like you…but,' He scratched his cheek. 'He dislikes me already because I got into his business.'

Chen pouted a bit, soon smiled. 'Thats okay! I'm Kim Jongdae! Everyone loves me! Well, my classmates in China…liked me, but soon Xiumin will!!'

Chen nodded; he turned around and headed back to his class.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

"And then that Chen guy came and stopped him from stealing my first kiss." Xiumin said as he grabbed an apple slice from Baekhyun's container.

"Wow, Chen sounds like a…you know, a knight in shining armor!"

"How is that even…never mind. You are always into that stuff…you know Baekhyun, they are not true. Only fairy tales are like that." Xiumin pointed out.

"No! It's true!" Baekhyun grabbed onto Chanyeol's arm. "Chanyeol saved me before!"

Xiumin snorted. "Yeah…right. Dogs barking at you doesn't count. Oh wait…I'm sorry pomeranians barking at you doesn't count."

Baekhyun puffed his cheeks. "They count!"

"Okay okay." Xiumin raised his hands in defense. "My bad. Can I have that?" He pointed at the apollo chocolate.

"Yeah sure." Baekhyun opened the box and handed it over to the Bun.

"Tao is late." Chanyeol said as he took a bite of his sandwich. "Where is he?" He turned to Kris for an answer.

"Dunno." Kris checked his phone. "All I got was a text from Tao saying that he will be a little late. He made a new friend today…and he is bringing him over to eat with us."

"Better not be --"

"Whoa! Xiumin!"

"--him." He sighed. "Damn it!" He whipped his head to face Chen and Tao.

"You know Xiumin?" Tao asked with amazement. "What a coincidence!"

"How do you know Tao?" Xiumin directed his question at Chen.

"He is in my art class. We sit next to each other." He smiled at the Bun.

Tao took a seat next to Kris, while Chen sat next to Xiumin, who grumbled a bit.

"Where is your lunch Baozi?" Tao asked.

"Whoa! So you're Baozi!?" Chen smiled brightly at the other. "Baozi is my favorite food! Actually, now that I get to see you up close, you do look like a Baozi! A cute one too!"

Xiumin blushed and punched him on the shoulder. "You have no right to call me that! Only they get to!" He pointed at his friends. "I'm out of here."

"B-but Baozi, you didn't eat!" Tao held up his lunch.

"I already ate. I'm out of here." Xiumin stood up and headed out.

"Did he eat?" Tao asked Kris, in which he replied 'only an apple slice and chocolate'. "Thats not good. How will be have energy for the rest of the day? I'm gunna start packing two lunches from now on."

"So, Chen," Baekhyun leaned over the table. "You fancy our Baozi?"

"Fancy? Yeah I do." He smiled. "He is really cute! I like him."

"Hm," Baekhyun leaned back. "He will hate you."

"Huh?" Chen blinked. "What do you --"

"And you have competition with the Courting 5."

"The who?"

"They are the only 5 that like…still court Xiumin. They are all in the same grade as actually." Chanyeol said. "See that guy over there." He pointed a boy with a cap on, laughing at what his friends said. "That is one of them."

"Oh? I know him. I saw him with Xiumin earlier today."

"His name is Rome. He is courter number 1, Athletic with a kind personality."

'Not...really.' Chen thought. 

"That guy over there, his name is Joon, courter number 2, pretty much wealthy and has the looks too. Over there…the one that looks like a little kid…his name is Luhan, number 3…now, Xiumin told us that he isn't as innocent as people make him out to be…so watch out for him."

"He told us that he is a little bit of a ert." Baekhyun whispered to him. "Weird, I know. How can an innocent looking boy be a ert?"

"It's always the innocent ones." Kris sighed as he drank his juice.

"Anyway," Chanyeol continued. "Over there is the baddest kid of all, bad I mean, like he has that bad boy vibe. His name is Zico, number 4. And lastly…where is he…oh! Over there, is Kyumin, a definition of a perfect gentleman, but like Luhan…he is bit of a ert."

Chen nodded and made a mental note in his head. He had to admit, they all looked good looking.

"But alas, they screwed up saying a confession to Xiumin without even knowing him first." Tao sighed. "Xiumin is…hm, old fashioned I guess you can say. He likes to befriend the person and only time will tell." He bit into his sandwich. "And, he told us that people who confess to him right away…are just after one thing."

"Love?"

"No…more like they want to get into bed with you. That is why Xiumin hates people who confess to him right away without knowing him first."

"Oh…but I'm not like that." Chen mumbled.

"Well, you did say that you fell for him at first sight." Kris pointed out. "This morning…you are probably on his list of 'people-that-I-hate' already."

Chen frowned; he didn't want to be on his princess' I-hate-you-list, they haven't even conversed that much yet.

"I can change that." Chen said, making the others look up at him. "I just have to show him that I'm not a person just looking for some y time!"

Baekhyun chuckled a bit.

"I'm serious! I really do feel like cupid hit me!"

"Okay, okay." Baekhyun raised his hands up in defense. "But, I really doubt Xiumin will like you now. Plus, 5 other people are waiting to make Xiumin theirs."

Chen was going to respond, but the lunch bell rang and the students started to pack up.

"It was nice meeting you Chen." Kris said as he stood up, grabbing his garbage.

"We should exchange numbers."Chanyeol said as he stood up as well. "So, we can hangout."

"R-really?" Chen asked as he widen his eyes.

"Uh, duh. We are friends now." Baekhyun said. "Unless you hate us already." He quivered his lip, making Chen guilty.

"O-of course not! I don't hate you guys!"

"Great! I'll get it from Tao. You have his number right?" Baekhyun asked the panda, in which he nodded. "Great! We will see you later then!"

The four of them waved goodbye to Chen as he headed one way. Chen smiled and started to head to his class.

'I made 3 new friends! Today is really a good day!'

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

mistakes = ; 3 ; im sorry

comment if you like~