The Bun and Scorpion date, while the Five's plan commence

saying i love you

"Joon can't be serious about that…right?" Zico asked fidgeting with his fingers. Rome, Luhan, Kyumin, and Zico himself went to a cafe right after school, to talk among each other about the plan that Joon had.

After the talk with Joon, hearing his plan was a bit going too far. Sure, they love Xiumin, and they would do everything they could to have Xiumin be theirs.

"Judging from Joon's face…he looked serious." Rome said with worry in his tone. "I dunno, but…I mean, if Chen is with Xiumin…and Xiumin is happy, don't you think we should leave him alone?"

"Are you saying that you are giving up on Xiumin?" Luhan leaned over, resting his hand on his chin. "You don't like him anymore?"

"Of course I still like him…but were you deaf when Joon was telling us his plan?" Rome said. "That is just…too much guys." He leaned back. "It…I don't know, but it seems a bit pushing it."

"Well, we don't know if Xiumin is actually happy." Kyumin pointed out. "He could be using Chen as a, you know, a bodyguard…or he asked Chen to be his pretend his boyfriend…we don't know, so we might still have a chance you know."

"Are you saying that you want to do Joon's plan?" Rome questioned, raising his eyebrow. "Is that what you are telling me right now?"

"Well…unlike you…I do like him, and I do want Xiumin to be mine." Kyumin retorted. "This can really eliminate Chen."

Rome bit his lips, shaking his head. "I like Xiumin too…but this --"

"Look Rome, you don't have to participate in Joon's plan." Luhan said, tapping his finger on the table. "You really don't…I do agree with Kyumin. It should be only us 5…we are great for Xiumin…and you know that."

Rome glanced down at the table, not wanting to say another word.

"What should we do?" Zico spoke after minutes of silence.

"I think, we should go with Joon's plan." Kyumin said, pushing his glasses up. "We are getting close to graduation…and this will be the only time we can break them up, if they are together…at least we know that once we break them up, he will hate Chen."

The three nodded their heads in agreement, while Rome, hesitated in agreeing. Deep down, he felt that it wasn't right.

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

It was the weekend, and Chen thought that it was perfect to go on the date with Xiumin. He styled his hair, as always, making sure that he looked good in his new clothes that he bought just two days before their actual date.

'I look good.' He smiled at his reflection. As he smoothed out his printed shirt, he started to put on his black skinnies with his leather jacket. 'Now, where are my…ah, there ya are.' Chen sat on his bed, grabbing his high tops, and started to put them on.

"And I actually have -- holy !" He hoped that his watch was actually telling the wrong time. His meet up time with the other was 12:15pm and it was already 11:50am. 'I have to get the hell outta here!!' As he grabbed his bag, he rushed out of his room, and down the steps, tumbling a bit here and there.

"Chen? What is going on? I heard screaming --"

"No time mom! I'm going to be late!!" Chen waved good bye as he headed out the door. Before his mother could say another word, the door slammed shut.

'Hm…that boy…' Mrs. Kim sighed, placing her hand on her cheek.

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

"Xiumin?" Sohee poked her brother on the cheek. "You look like you are extremely mad."

The older Bun, was sitting in the living room, all ready and dressed, with his arms crossed.

"He is late."

"Hm?" Sohee checked her watch, which it was already 12:30 in the afternoon. "W-well, maybe Chen ran into traffic and --"

"If he didn't want to go out with me, he could of just said so! But making me wait?!" He started to puff out his cheeks in anger, grumbling curse words here and there.

"I'm sure that Chen ran into problems coming here."

"We even exchanged numbers!! He could have just told me that he didn't want to go!!"

Sohee sighed, but thought that it was adorable at how her brother was being slightly frustrated that Chen wasn't here at the exact time. 'Well, it is kinda expected…since Xiumin never really has gone out before. Guess he thought that they had to be here exactly at the time that was set up.' She scratched her cheek.

"I'm changing." Xiumin got up from the couch, heading up stairs.

"Yah! Wait!" Sohee grabbed her brother's arm. "He is coming, just hold on."

"It was probably a joke right?" Xiumin narrowed his eyes at his sister. "Right?"

"Wha? What are you even talking about? This isn't a joke…you think that Chen would purposely miss your date? He has been waiting for this…he would not, in a million years, miss this chance."

Xiumin relaxed a bit, his eyes filled with a hint of sadness. "Then why isn't he here --"

The doorbell rang, causing Xiumin's eyes to lit up. Sohee slowly smiled, standing up from the couch. "Why don't you fix yourself up a bit while I answer the door."

"W-why?"

"Because it looks like you were going to cry just now."

"I-I wasn't going to --"

"Go." She shooed her brother to the washroom that was near the kitchen. He did as he was told, while she opened the door. "Ah," She smiled. "We were expecting you."

"S-sorry!" Chen bowed repeatedly. "The bus came late…and there was accident on the way here…that is why I am late." He checked his watch, groaning at how late he was. "I'm sorry for being late…X-Xiumin…is he mad?"

"Hm, I wouldn't say mad…more like worried."

"Worried?"

"I think he was just scared that you weren't going to come here. I just think that he was excited for this day…even though he won't ever admit it." Sohee giggled. "He is just relieved."

Chen felt his cheeks heat up a bit. 'X-Xiumin was relieved?'

Soon, little footsteps were heard, making Sohee and Chen glance up to see a now fresh Xiumin. It brought a smile on Chen's face.

"Xiu --"

"Hmpt!" The older Bun stuck his nose up in the air, and walked passed the other. "Lets go…we already wasted time."

"A-ah, okay." He glanced back at Sohee, who was trying to suppress her laughter.

"Don't worry about it." Sohee whispered. "Just have fun today okay?"

"Hm." With a nod, Chen followed Xiumin.

'Ah those two.' Sohee shook her head. 'So cute.'

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

"Where…the animal shelter?" Xiumin raised his eyebrow as he continued to stare at the small building in front them, with the words, Starlight Shelter.

"Y-yeah." Chen rubbed the back of his neck. He started to think that this was a bad idea to take Tao's advice in bringing Xiumin at the animal shelter. "Y-you know…small animals…cuteness."

Xiumin glanced at Chen with a slight confusion on his face. "Oh-kay?"

"It will be fun walking the dogs…plus it is free. Tao said that you like dogs --"

"Tao?"

"Y-yeah…don't you like dogs?"

"Well, yeah…of course I do…I mean, I just didn't expect that you would bring me here…i-is all."

"Ah, hm, honestly, I had trouble thinking of places to take you to…s-so I asked Tao…he told me that you liked dogs and suggested to go to the animal center to, well you know, give them a walk."

Xiumin nodded. "Well, at least you didn't take me to an amusement park…this is just fine." Chen chuckled before lending out his hand for Xiumin to take. "What…are you doing?"

"Erm, g-giving you my hand?" Chen immediately placed his hand down beside him. "I-I, well, we don't have to hold hands…i-it's just that I thought --"

He was interrupted once Xiumin grabbed a hold of the other's hand. "You know, you can just grab my hand…you don't have ask." He said with a blush on his face. "You are my…erm, well…um, b-boyfriend, I guess." He mumbled the last couple of words. Xiumin glanced down, not wanting for Chen to see his redden cheeks. "Lets just go inside." He started to walk forward, pulling Chen inside the small building.

As the door opened, they were greeted by a monotoned voice.

"Good afternoon, welcome to the Starlight Shelter." The red haired male said, gesturing around the building. "May I…hm, help you."

'This guy…has the most poker like face ever.' Chen scratched his cheek. "Erm, well, I heard that you guys, um, let customers walk dogs and play with the cats, and stuff like that."

"Hm." The red haired nodded. "We do. Would you like to walk a dog today? Or go to the cat room to play with the cats?"

"We also have a rabbit room!" A grey colored hair male said with a smile on his face. "And a ferret room too." He said, wrapping his arm around the shoulder of the red haired one.

"Oh, we like to walk a dog please." Chen said, now pulling Xiumin with him.

"Sure, sure, Taekwoon," The grey haired male said to the red haired. "Take them to the back so they can choose which dog to walk okay?"

The poker faced one, Taekwoon, nodded, gesturing the two to follow him. They walked down a hallway with large window displays, showing different cats, rabbits, and other small house pets. "Here." Taekwoon said, pointing to the door with a drawing of a cartoon dog on it. "This is our puppy room." As he opened it, 10 little puppies started to crowd around them, jumping and barking at them out of happiness.

"Oh wow!" Chen gushed at how cute each of them were. "So cute."

"I'll leave you two to choose. Just bring out the one to the front so I can tell my boss, Hakyeon, to give me a leash to put on the little one...and check them out."

"Sure thing."

With that, Taekwoon closed the door, leaving the two to choose which puppy to walk.

"Oh, Xiumin, look!" Chen knelt down, picking up a black and light brown puppy. "Hm, from this tag, his name is  Myungdae…and he is a pembroke welsh corgi." The said puppy Chen on the cheek, making him chuckle.

Slowly, a smile formed on Xiumin's lips. He glanced around, but what caught his eye was a chamoisee and white colored australian shepherd puppy, hiding in the corner of the room where all the various pillows were.

He stared to walk up to the puppy, but noticed at how scared the puppy was being. "Don't be scared." Xiumin reached out for the other, who then started to fidget. "Shh, shh…it's okay."

Slowly, Xiumin placed his hand on top of the puppy's head.

The australian shepherd didn't growl or move its head, but instead, nuzzled against his hand. It brought a smile onto Xiumin's face; feeling bold, he picked up the puppy, cradling him in his arms.

"Whats your name?" He whispered, checking the tag. "Oh, Chohee is your name? It is very cute."

Chohee stared at Xiumin before resting her head against his chest.

"Ah, cute." Xiumin glanced up to see Chen looking down at them. "You wanna walk her? Or is it a him?"

"Her name is Chohee…and y-yes, I would like to walk her."

"Great. I found one too." Chen chuckled, pointing at a new puppy that was nipping at the hem of Chen's pants. "His name is Youngsoo and he is a border collie…and he is -- ow!" Chen quickly picked him up, holding him in arms length. "A mischievous one."

Xiumin chuckled, standing up, and carrying Chohee in his arms. "We should go back to…Taekwoon was it?"

"Yeah, thats his name, I think. Poker face guy."

"Anyway, we should go him." With that, Xiumin started to walk to the door, opening it for the both of them. They walked back to the front, and were greeted by Taekwoon and Hakyeon.

"Found puppies that you wanted to walk?" Hakywon asked, in which the two nodded.

"Yeah, these two." Chen held up his Youngsoo, while Xiumin held up Chohee.

"Great, lemme just get leashes for you too while Taekwoon checked the doggies out."

While Hakyeon went to find some leashes, Taekwoon checked the puppies out, as well as giving some treats and doggie poop bag dispensers. "And the time to return them is before 4:30." He informed them.

"Okay, thank you." Chen nodded his head.

"And here we go." Hakyeon handed Chen a green leash with stars on them, while he handed Xiumin a purple with pink dots. "Have fun on your date you two." He beamed, while Xiumin's jaw dropped.

"H-how did --"

"I have a knack for these things." He winked. "Now run along children of the young." He shooed them off. "And let cupid do his thing."

Xiumin was about to retort, when Chen grabbed him by the hand. "Lets go Xiumin!" He started to tug him to the front of the door, excited to walk the puppies. Once they were gone, Taekwoon rested his hand on the desk.

"You always have to embarrass the customers."

Hakyeon let out a hearty laugh, making Taekwoon groan, and slump on top of the desk

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

"Okay Youngsoo, Chohee…lemme just out on your leashes." Chen smiled, kneeling down. It was easy to put the leash on Chohee, being all quiet and a good girl for Chen, Youngsoo on the other hand was more like Chohee's troublemaker of a brother, running around, making Chen chase after him.

"Hm." Xiumin squatted down, petting Chohee on the head. "Chen is having trouble putting the leash on your friend there." He started to giggle. "Funny."

"Yah, Youngsoo!!" Chen started to feel sweaty with his leather jacket on. "Ah!" He started to take it off, tossing it to Xiumin. "Please hold!"

It took awhile for Chen to be able to put on the leash on Youngsoo. "Oh, jeez, I can't breath." Chen started to fan himself. "Oh my god."

"Here." Xiumin approached him, handing him a small bottle of water. "For you."

"Thanks." As Chen grabbed for the bottle water, Xiumin took hold of Youngsoo's leash, keeping him in place. Unlike his action towards Chen, he became a good boy for Xiumin.

"You brat." Chen hissed at Youngsoo, who stuck his nose in the air. "Why are you being nice to Xiumin?!"

"Because he likes me." Xiumin chuckled, patting Youngsoo on the head.

"Hmpt, mommy's boy."

"Mommy?" Xiumin raised his eyebrow towards Chen. "Did you just call me mom? What, that makes you the father of these two?"

Chen lowered his head. "Well, I'll I don't know. I-I mean, uh…why don't we go and walk them?" He closed the water bottle, and tossing it at  near by recycling bin. "I'll walk Chohee…you can walk that demon."

"Hey!"

"I mean Youngsoo…the demon." He mumbled the last words, before tying the jacket around his waist.

The two started to walk, side by side, at the park that was close to the Starlight Shelter.

Today must have been a take-your-special-someone-out- day considering that left and right were couples, hetero and same , just walking around with their loved ones. It started to make Xiumin feel self-conscious, and for him, he was unsure why.

"Are you okay Xiumin?"

The said person looked up at Chen, shaking his head. "E-erm, n-no -- I mean, yes. I am okay."

"Hu? That didn't sound like you were okay…"

"I-I, um --"

"Are you feeling shy?" He chuckled, thinking that since it was Xiumin's actual first date. "No need to be bashful."

"I-I am not…bashful." Xiumin puffed his cheeks out. "I'm still…just nervous." He whispered.

"What was that?"

"I said that I am just nervous! Okay, I don't know how to act in a date…I never went out to one, so I don't know what to do, or how to act." Xiumin's cheeks started to redden, as he twirled the end of the leash that he was holding. "I'm just boring…"

Chen hummed, but started to walk closer to Xiumin, causing their shoulder to touch. "You're not boring. You are just doing just fine. Dates like these are supposed to be a bit awkward. It is the first one after all."

'T-thats true.' Xiumin thought.

The two continued to walk with their doggies; Chen started to walk a bit faster since Chohee started to jog a bit.

In Xiumin's point of view, it felt as if Chen was leaving him behind. His heart started to tremble with worry, in which he was unsure as to why it was. "C-Chen." He called out, in which Chen looked over his shoulder.

"Yeah -- whats wrong?" His eyes shifted to worry. "Are you okay?"

"U-um." Xiumin reached out with his left hand, wrapping his arm with Chen's right arm. He held tightly onto it as if his lift depended on it.

"Xiumin…you're scaring me…whats wrong?" Chen was fully worried; deep down, he thought that Xiumin was having fun.

"J-just, um, don't walk too fast." He breathed out. "Please."

"H-hu? Sure." Chen nodded.

"Thank you." Xiumin leaned his head against Chen's shoulder. In a way, he liked it; he liked holding Chen, just like a real couple would. For the other, he had no problem with Xiumin holding him tightly. In fact, felt his heart beating fast.

Subconsciously, Chen leaned over and gave a quick kiss on Xiumin's head; knowing what he did, he was ready for Xiumin to scold him, but nothing came.

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

"Did the two love birds have fun on their date?" Hakyeon asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes we did." Chen knelt down patting Chohee on the head. "You were a good girl." Chohee barked, wagging her tail at Chen.

"Youngsoo was a good boy too." Xiumin smiled, picking him up. "Weren't ya huh? Though, you and Chen didn't cooperate with each other, but still." Youngsoo barked, before giving Xiumin a on the cheek.

"Yah! Don't do that!!" Chen whined, slightly angry at the puppy for giving Xiumin a 'kiss' on the cheek. "He is mine."

Youngsoo started to growl at Chen, causing Xiumin to slightly chuckle at the two. "Thank you for letting us take them out for a walk." He said to Hakyeon.

"It is no problem, I mean that is what we do here." He smiled. "Come again if you two wish…we will always be here." By then, Taekwoon came from the back, and soon the puppies rushed over to him, wagging their tails at the other. "Have a good night you two." The grey haired male said, waving goodbye to them.

Once Chen and Xiumin were outside, Chen checked his watch, nodding his head. "I have one more --"

"Thank you for t-the date today."

"Hu?" Chen started to put his leather jacket on.

"T-thank you…for today. Um…considering that this was my first and really…not having anything to compare it to…it was the best…erm, first date ever for me." Xiumin shyly looked down, feeling awkward again.

"I'm glad." Chen reached over to take hold of Xiumin hand. "I'm glad that you are happy about our first date." He leaned over, giving Xiumin a peck on the side of Xiumin's head. "I actually have one more place for us to go."

"Hu? One more place?"

"Hm. It is getting close to dinner time, so I'm taking you out to eat --"

"But I said…no spending money on me."

"I'm not." Chen smiled. "I'm friends with two underclassmen at school and their family own a cute restaurant. They are actually helping me."

"Wha --"

"I still like the idea of actually taking you out to dinner, even though, before, I thought it would be boring, but…for me, it is the most classiest thing. And I know you said no spending money and all, but the Lee siblings said it would be for free."

"The Lee siblings…?"

"Yeah, Chanhyuk and Soohyun."

"O-oh, the music duo right…? They participated in the talent show at school."

"Yeah, them. They are really nice." He checked his watch. "Actually, I think everything should be set for our dinner." He stuck his arm out for Xiumin to take. "Shall we go?"

Xiumin let out a small smile, before hooking his arm with Chen's. "Sure."

The two walked a bit of ways, which none seem to be bothered. It was a nice walk, and a slight breeze blew their way, giving a most relaxed feel. Eventually, they were able to hit the main streets; Chen pointed out how it was just across the street. "See that sign…'A.M.'?"

"Um, yeah. Is that it?"

Chen nodded his head. "Thats it."

As the two walked on the path to cross the street, they made it safely to the restaurant.

"Chen!" Chanhyuk beamed as he saw them enter the restaurant; he waved at them. "Great timing."

"Oh! Chen!" Soohyun cutely waved at them both. "Xiumin right?" She smiled at the Bun, who gave a small smile in return.

"We are closed now, so your private dinner can now commence." Chanhyuk said with a thumbs up.

"Right this way." Soohyun gestured to the right, that led to the upstair seating. As she opened the door, the place was beautifully decorated in a way that Xiumin would consider romantic.

It was a small room, with its walls as its broad windows, overlooking the streets, the people down below, and the city lights that where down ways. The sheer purple curtains covered some of its windows, but not all; on top of the curtains were star shaped lights that chained its way around the room giving light around the room. Right beside the window, was a round table and three candles were in the middle, all lit up. Plates and food were all set, and ready for them to consume.

Xiumin looked over his shoulder once he heard a click, and soon, soft instumental music started to play.

"Music choice by Chen." Soohyun giggled. "My brother and I will be down stairs. Come down if you need anything." With that, the siblings left.

"U-um --"

"Shall we?" Chen gestured to the ready set table; he let out his hand, in which Xiumin slowly took.

He started to lead him to the table, and being a gentleman, he pulled out Xiumin's seat. "T-thank you."

Chen nodded his head, and made his way over to his side. "Chanhyuk and Soohyun's parents are amazing at cooking --"

"How do you know so much about them?"

"Hm? Oh, well, they are in the same music class as me…I just befriended them."

"Oh."

"Yeah, sure nice those two are. Eat up, or else it will get cold."

Xiumin blinked, and nodded his head. They started to eat, and chat here and there. The more Xiumin started to smile and laugh, bringing a warm feeling in Chen's heart.

"I really like the way you smile." Chen's eyes widen, covering his mouth with his left hand. "I-I mean…that…that was meant to stay in my head!!"

Xiumin eyes widen as well, a bit shocked at the comment. "Y-you --"

"Sorry! I…my mind…that really meant to stay in my head!" Chen could feel his cheeks redden. "B-but you do have a really cute smile -- beautiful! Beautiful smile!"

"Why are you yelling?" Xiumin could feel himself laughing at the other's actions. "I'm right here."

"I…don't know." Chen scratched his cheek. "Erm, how is your food…you like it?"

"Oh, yeah, I really like it." Xiumin beamed at the food that was on his plate, making Chen's heart flutter. "It is really good."

"I'm glad."

Xiumin looked up from his food, only to lock eyes with the other; as he felt his heart thump, he quickly looked over to the window to stare out on the outside.

It just gave Chen an opportunity to continue to to stare at Xiumin's soft face, so delicate and sweet. He fully understands why everyone, especially, the Five were very much infatuated with him. Sure, Xiumin was a bit of a hot head, someone who would literally punch you if you cross the line, but what the Five and the others don't get to see is who Xiumin really is. That exterior was just a cover up, to hide the fact that he was actually scared of being really close to others, that he is someone that takes it slow, and if people actually took the time to know about him, he is protective, caring, and adorable when shy.

Chen liked every inch of  Xiumin, and he wouldn't change anything about him.

Xiumin peaked from the corner of his eye, to see Chen still staring at him. "Will you stop staring at me?" He said in a bit of an irritated voice, in which he didn't mean for it to come out that way. "Embarrassing."

Chen chortled; he stood up, heading straight to Xiumin. The Bun raised his eyebrow in confusion, but before he could say a word, he was lip locked with the other.

Xiumin could feel his face heat up from the action; he wanted to pull back himself, but instead, feeling himself leaning up, to have more of the sweet kiss.

As Chen pulled back, he placed his hands on the other's cheeks, them gently. "I love you." He said in a whisper.

The Bun's eyes widen; it was those words, and yet, he wasn't ready to say them.

As if Chen could read his mind and worries, he gave a smile. "There is no need to say them right now…"

"W-wha --"

"Say those words when you are ready okay? But at least you know how I feel." He leaned over once more, pecking Xiumin's forehead.

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

"Goodnight." Chen beamed like an idiot in Xiumin's perspective. "I hope that you liked the date today."

"I-it was fun." Xiumin nodded. "Thank you…for today." Chen tilted his head side to side, like a kid waiting for a treat. 'S-should I give him a kiss?'

Thinking that it was the right thing to do, he walked close to Chen, cupping his cheeks, and tilting his head to the side to give him a kiss. Just centimeters away, the front door opened, revealing Sohee, with a surprised look on her face.

"What?! You can kiss him, but I can't kiss anyone at all!?"

Xiumin jerked, pushing Chen, causing him to tumble a bit. "W-we weren't…we weren't going to kiss!"

"That is a total B.S. Xiumin! You were going to kiss Chen! No far, I want to date too!"

"No." Xiumin crossed his arms. "I'm letting my sister date, especially that Jiyong guy."

"He is a good guy!! Please Xiumin give him a chance!! I wanna date too!"

"Is Sunye dating anyone?"

"In fact she is --"

"Yah! No!" Xiumin started to shake his head. He was hoping that Sunye wasn't dating anyone considering that he finds Sunye a great role model for his sister. "Now go back inside." He started to shoo his younger sister back inside.

Sohee gave a frustrated sigh before heading inside. Xiumin rubbed his forehead with his fingers. "My sister is going to give me headaches."

"Why don't you want Sohee to date?"

"Hm?" He turned to the other. "I know how guys are…they will just use her…and once they get what they want, they will throw her away…I don't want my sister to be sad…or crying. That is the last thing I want my sister to be doing…to be crying."

"Hm." Chen nodded, understanding that he was just being an over protective brother.

"She is going to be a nun."

"Wha?! Wow, Xiumin…you really don't want your sister to be going out huh?"

"I love my sister…to be single forever." Xiumin pointed out. "Anyway, have a safe ride back home." With that he leaned up and gave Chen a sweet kiss, before heading back inside.

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

"Xiumin." Baekhyun sang through the phone, causing the said Bun to be irritated with his friend's voice. "How was the date?"

"Hm." Xiumin sat on his bed, pulling his legs up to his chest. "It was good." He mumbled.

"Good? Just good?"

"I…l-liked it." He said softly. "He was a gentleman…and sweet through the whole thing. Um…Baekhyun…"

"Yeah?"

"Is this what a date suppose to feel like? Does it really make your heart…you know, make your heart beat fast, your cheeks blush…"

"Oh?" Baekhyun smiled. "That is how I felt when I went with Chanyeol. I just think that is normal for someone to act nervous on their first date."

"I-is that so."

Baekhyun giggled. "Yes. I'm just happy that you had a good time. See, Chen ins't like one of the Five. He is a true gentleman…someone who wants to know more about you instead of just blurting out 'I love you' all the time. I think that Chen is the one for you."

"What if you are wrong." Xiumin muffled against his knees. "What if Chen is like all the others…someone who just says those things just so they can get close to you…close enough to get what they want?"

"Xiumin, that is not going to --"

"How do you know?"

"Hm…you didn't let me finish…it is not going to happen…with Chen. Chen loves you…a lot. He would do nothing to hurt you."

'I just hope that you are right.'

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

It has been a couple of weeks, and Chen and Xiumin have gone to a couple of dates. The more dates they went, the more Xiumin started to warm up to them. He was even be able to get used to the random surprise gifts like sweets and flowers that Chen would give him. Of course, it would have embarrassed him, but he was able to get used to them.

"Ah, Xiumin!"

The said person, looked over his shoulder, happy inside knowing very well who it was. As he turned around, he smiled when he was presented with a small little bouquet of flowers. "Something special for a special someone." Chen chuckled, leaning over to give Xiumin a kiss on the cheek.

Normally, Xiumin would have punched him for doing something like that in public, especially at school, but the Bun has gotten so used to it that it ended up being 2nd nature for him. Being bold, Xiumin kissed him on cheek in return.

"Yah…" Baekhyun stuck out his tongue towards them as he was walking with Chanyeol, Kris, and Tao. "Ever since your guys' first date, I swear you two are lovely-dovey…all the time."

"Why? Is it annoying you?" Xiumin asked, in which Baekhyun nodded. "Oh, well then." Xiumin placed his hand on the back of Chen neck, bringing him down to give another kiss.

The others chuckled, while Baekhyun's cheeks ended up turning red. "Yah! Chanyeol! They are being lovey-dovey!!"

"E-eh?"

"We have to be lovey-dovey too!!"

"Wha--"

"Kiss me!!" Soon, the bell rang indicating that their class was now starting. Chanyeol gave a peace sign before running down the hallway to class. "That…that !! Yah, Chanyeol!!" Baekhyun then started to run after him, dodging students that were walking in his direction.

"Well, since that was the bell." Kris started, he turned to Tao, giving him a peck on the head. "I'm not like my step-brother who runs away from giving a kiss."

Tao beamed. "Well, I guess I will see you guys later. Have fun in class." With that, he left the three to themselves.

"Well," The much taller one said. "Lets head to class."

"Hm, you guys go ahead. I just remembered that I forgot my packet." Chen groaned. "It will be quick…just please tell Yongguk that I will be there. I don't want any detention slips from him."

"Yeah, yeah, sure." Kris waved. "Just hurry."

The two started to head down to their classroom, while Chen quickly went to his locker. Just as he was about to turn the corner, he was immediately grabbed, and shoved into an empty classroom.

"Hey, the fu --" Chen's eyes widen, seeing that it was the Five that decided to shove him in a classroom. "What do you guys want." He said in a bored voice. 'What do they want with me now…there is nothing for them since Xiumin is now mine…' His eyes slowly glanced at each of them, but the one with the most sinister like smile was Joon.

"Nothing, we," He gestured himself as well as the others, "Just like to congratulate you."

"Congratulate?"

"For…actually getting Xiumin to be yours." Joon beamed, leaning back against the door. "We never would have thought that you were able to do it."

Chen frowned; he wanted to speak up, but instead, thought that it wasn't any of his time replying to them. "Whatever, may I leave?"

"Hm…" Joon frowned. "What…we just wanted to congratulate you is all. Is that bad?"

"Considering it is from you…yeah, bad." Chen groaned when he heard the final bell ring. "Yah, now you guys really made me late for class." He started to head towards the door, but still, it was blocked by Joon.

"You know, I actually take that back."

"H-hu?"

"You know, you don't…really have Xiumin."

Chen raised his eyebrow, staring at the other. "What did --"

"Ah, Chen," Joon placed his arm over the other's shoulder leading him away from the door. "You know well enough that you don't really claim a person until you…well, you know."

On the side, Rome could feel his stomach turn.

"Hu? What do you mean?" Chen shrugged off the other's arm off of him.

"Are you playing dumb with me?"

"Wha…what the hell are you talking about?"

"Really Chen…is this actually your first time dating someone." Joon started to get irritated. "They don't actually belong to you until you have with them."

"H-hu?!" Chen could feel his cheeks redden. "Wha --"

"Seriously Chen, I really thought you knew these things…guess not, but here, since I'm being nice…and since Xiumin is "yours", here is a little information for ya. He doesn't belong to you until you have with each other. It is like a mark you know."

Chen started to feel uncomfortable that he couldn't even look at Joon's eyes.

"Oh, my…you guys have done it…right?" Joon kept poking into the subject that it really made Chen uncomfortable. "Ah, with no response, I am guessing that you two didn't do it."

"It's not even your business anyway!" Chen pushed the other a side, wanting to get out of the empty classroom. "Even if we did, why would I even tell you about it. Something like that is private between him and I."

"Okay, fine. I'm just saying two people that love each other would undergo ual to fully show that they love each other."

Chen shook his head. "No, you do that when two people are ready...not this early in the relationship..."

"Okay, fine." Joon placed his hands up in defense. "Believe what you want, but that is what couples do when they really...really love each other." He grinned. "Guess you don't care for Xiumin as we thought…or love him a lot for that matter."

It was the final straw for Chen, that he headed out for the door, like he should have done in the first place. As he exited, he slammed the door in a harsh manner, leaving the Five in the empty classroom.

"Now, gentlemen," Joon started. "Everything will be on Chen's court."

"Was this really necessary." Rome asked, scratching the back of his neck. "That --"

"What? What is it Barom? Hm? Really what is it…I thought that you liked Xiumin."

"Well, I do, its just that this seems --"

"It is the right plan, and you know it. Putting that bull in his head will make him think…and I am sure that he will do what I just said. He loves Xiumin a lot and would do anything for Xiumin to be his." Joon smirked. "He is going to force himself on Xiumin, our Bun will freak out and hate him, thus ending their relationship together." He started to chuckle. "I just want Chen to be hated by Xiumin and this…will be perfect."

He started to walk to the door. "I hate Chen greatly for taking Xiumin away from us…you guys know as well as I do…we are perfect candidates for Xiumin…so if we can't have him…no one can."

"But," Rome spoke out. "But…would you have done the same...done something to stop us if one of us actually won Xiumin's heart."

"If I couldn't have Xiumin." Joon replied, turning around to face him fully. "I wouldn't be mad if any of you four got him."

"Thats a lie."

Joon smirked. "Fine, believe what you want…but I really wouldn't be mad if Xiumin chose Kyumin, Luhan, Zico, or you to be his partner…but Chen is not worthy enough for Xiumin. And I want Chen to be hated by Xiumin." He started to open the door. "Oh, and Barom…don't even think of telling anyone about this. Just a little warning."

With that, he exited the room, leaving the four behind. Luhan, Zico, and Kyumin gave warning eyes towards him, before leaving him.

Rome sighed, brushing his hair back in frustration. 'Chen better not do anything stupid.'

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

comment if you like / any mistakes = i'm sorry!

source(s):

doggies [x]

[dog names - i just used baby names]: [x]

cameo(s):

VIXX's Cha Hakyeon aka N [Starlight Shelter's employee]:

VIXX's Jung Taekwoon aka Leo [Starlight Shelter's employee]:

Akdong Musician's Lee Chanhyuk & Lee Soohyun [waiters at the A.M. Restaurant]: