The Bun who was frighten while the Scorpion has succeeded

saying i love you

Couple months passed, and what Xiumin has realized is that Chen has been becoming more and more different from the first time he met him. Chen was acting more confident, more stylish, and Xiumin swears that Chen is becoming more handsome, not that he would tell anyone that.

Xiumin closed his locker, just about to leave when he was blocked by the ever famous Joon.

"Go away." The Bun said as he moved to the side, but was gently grabbed by the taller. "Let. Go." He said with more seriousness. "I have class to get to."

"I just wanted to talk. Besides, it is break time anyway." He pushed Xiumin back to the lockers, so that the Bun's shoulder was leaning towards the lockers. "How are you?"

"Fine. Is that all?"

"Actually, I just wanted to ask if --" Xiumin sighed as he started to tune off the other. Even if the months passed, none of the Five has changed, however, they frequently closing in on him, asking him out, showering with more gifts, giving hints that they truly love him, and want him for their own. The Five were just more persistent.  Xiumin was not dumb; just like always, he would disregard them, and if necessary, punch them, and hope that they would finally understand. "And, so yeah…how about it?"

"Hm?"

Joon raised his eyebrow. "The date?"

"Oh, yeah, no." Xiumin then pushed himself off the lockers, wanting to head to the classroom, but was harshly pushed back.

"Listen -- everybody in this hallway…clear out! Now!!" Joon yelled to the other students that were passing by. They quickly scattered, not wanting to feel the wrath of one of the Five.

Xiumin was surprised at the sudden action. 'That…really hurt that mother fu--' The Bun widen his eyes when Joon placed his hands on Xiumin's shoulders, tightly gripping on them.

"Listen here Xiumin, I don't understand why you won't go out with me…hm? I am so perfect for you." He gripped a bit tighter, making Xiumin actually drop his bag, and grasp onto Joon's wrists. "I am very much worthy to be at your side…you know that."

The Bun started to feel a bit scared; Joon has never been his harsh on him before. Sure, grabbing the wrist, placing his hand on his waist, small things like that, but never has he grabbed him so tightly before. "Joon, I'm going to give you three seconds to back off." He said with a serious tone, hoping that Joon would do so.

"No." Joon shook his head, chuckling a bit. "No way. I've waited and since we are seniors, our time being together is going to be over soon." He slowly walked forward, soon pressing their chest together.

"I swear Joon, back the fu --"

"No. If I have to force you to love me, then I will."

Xiumin's eyes widen at the comment. 'F-force?' By then, Xiumin tried his very best to fight off the other. 'Where are the damn teachers?!' "Joon, get off of me!!"

Joon then with all his strength made Xiumin turn around, his chest against the locker, and held him there. The Bun started feel sick inside, how was he going to get out of this. The bell rang awhile ago and seldom were teacher patrols around the school. Joon leaned over, resting his chin on Xiumin's shoulder. With such a faint voice, he told Xiumin that he could easy take him right there on the school hallway, or easily take him somewhere where it is a bit deserted. The more Xiumin was scared; with his best he tried to shove, elbow, and even kick Joon away from him, but it didn't help as much.

'Joon is even more crazy!! What the hell!!' "Joon get off -- somebody!! Hel -- ah!" Xiumin's hair was grabbed from the back; it was such a tight grip that Xiumin felt that he was going to cry. "S-stop it!" Xiumin cursed himself for stuttering; it was showing his weak side.

"No way." The other leaned forward, placing small kisses on the Bun's neck. "I think…I can't wait any longer. I'll take you now…right here."

Xiumin's eyes widen when he felt Joon's hand that was holding his hair, was now making it's way to his belt. He heard a click.

'No, no, no!!'

Xiumin's pants were forced down, just leaving him in his boxers. The more the Bun trashed about; he needed to escape from the lunatic. Just then, weight from his back was lifted. Xiumin quickly looked over his shoulder, seeing that Joon was being punched around, by --

'Kr-Kris?!'

Xiumin hid his face against the lockers when he saw Kris putting another punch on Joon's jaw, bloody coming from the corner of his lips.

"You are one sick son of a !!" With one last punch, Joon tumbled back, landing on the floor. Kris did not waste any time and started to kick him right in his stomach. Joon coughed up more blood, groaned, but it gave the other a chance to go to Xiumin. He saw how the Bun was trembling, and all the taller could do was shake his head. "Ah, damn it." He knelt down, bringing his pants up. He was about to buckle his belt for him, but Xiumin beat him too it. ", Xiumin, come on." Kris grabbed Xiumin's back pack and started to drag him out from the hallway.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

"He what?!" Baekhyun stood up from the stoned bench that was in the small courtyard that their school had. "Are you…you better not be joking with this."

"How is this a joke Baekhyun?" Kris said with bit of anger in his voice. "How is this a joke when that bastard was basically…about t-to take our friend right there on the floor? Huh?!" He gestured towards Xiumin, who was being comforted by Tao and Chanyeol. "He was going to take him right there on the ing floor!"

"Okay," Chanyeol then turned towards his step-brother and boyfriend. "Please, can we just stop. Please." With that, he turned back to Xiumin, patting his back, whispering comforting words to him. Kris sighed, letting his elbows rest on his knees, and resting his head on his hands.

Just then, Chen came running, with a brown bag in his hand. He just got a text from Tao that they were meeting in the courtyard.

'Well, this a new change.' Chen smiled as he spot his friends, but soon his smile faltered and then faded. Something was wrong. Once Chen got close enough, Chanyeol spotted him first; he stood up and approached him, wrapping his hand over his shoulder. "What --"

"Come with me…over there." Chanyeol didn't wait for the other to respond, but let him away from the others. Once they were at a good distance, he unwrapped his arm from Chen's shoulder. "Look…um," He started to rub the back of his neck. "Xiumin --"

"What about Xiumin?" Just hearing the other's name, he started to feel worried. "Is something wrong with him? Is he sick?"

"No…um, well, he got…"

"Got?"

"Attacked."

"What?!" Chen started to furrow his brow. "Whoa, hold up, what do you mean he got attacked?"

Chanyeol began to tell Chen the incident, exactly how Kris told them. Chen started to feel anger build inside him. How can someone do something like this he started to think, but immediately he looked over at Xiumin, being comforted by Tao. He started to walk over to them, now standing right in front of the other. Xiumin glanced up with such frighten eyes, almost jumped from his seat; it looked as he was about to cry. Chen has never seen Xiumin like this before; it broke his heart seeing Xiumin like that.

'Kris saved him…' He sighed. 'It…it should've been me saving Xiumin…but, bu-but I didn't know.' Chen tighten his lips. 'I should've been with Xiumin…I'm always around him. Making sure that he gets around safely just so the Five wouldn't be bothering him. Everyday I do this…why today that I decided to walk with Myungsoo.' Chen sighed, reaching out for Xiumin, but the Bun flinched when he saw the hand coming towards him. He then grabbed onto Tao for safety.

"Chen," Tao started with a soft voice. "Lets have Xiumin some space okay."

"Why?" Chen was starting to get angry. Why is it that Tao could comfort him, but he couldn't. "I'm his friend too, why can't I comfort him?"

"It isn't like that." Tao replied, a bit shocked that Chen was getting angry with him just because he is comforting Xiumin. "Xiumin is just…he just needs to relax okay…let out all the tears. You know what Joon did to him."

Just hearing the name again, brought shivers in Xiumin's body that he held Tao even tighter. The Bun just didn't want to let Tao go; to him, he was much more comforting, much more like a mother figure. Tao continued to say comforting words to the Bun, rubbing his back.

It was quiet among the friends; they were very much sorry for Xiumin that he had to be attacked. The decided from now on that from now until graduation that they will be near Xiumin, protecting him. The friends always backed off because Xiumin was able to control the situation, but never it crossed their minds that one of them might snap and literally attack Xiumin; especially in daylight, and in school.

"Ah, Kris."

The group looked up to see the director of the school, gesturing for Kris to come forth. Kris could feel his body tense up, and Tao could sense it. It took awhile, but eventually, Kris stood up, making his way over to the director.

Chanyeol slowly approached, but was stopped by Baekhyun. The step-brother wanted to get closer, to see what he was telling Kris. He knew in his gut that was bad.

Once the conversation was done, Kris made his way back to where everyone was, but the director stood where he was.

"What did he want?" Chanyeol asked once Kris was near. All the other could do was let out a sad chuckle, making everyone confused.

"I'm going to the office…we are going to talk more about my punishment." He said as he lifted his bag over his shoulder.

"P-punishment?" Tao stuttered, as he stood up, making Xiumin stand up as well. "What do you mean?"

"I punched Joon…Lee Changsun…son of the benefactors for this school…ah, the director of this school…hm, they don't take it lightly that the son of the benefactors got literally beat."

"S-so, you are being the one getting punishment?!" Chanyeol said. "That isn't right! Joon was the one that did this to Xiumin!"

"Chanyeol --"

"No, seriously, why are you the one being punished?! This is very much backwards!! It is common sense that th-that --"

"Chanyeol --"

"Those bastards are protecting him because he is the son of those rich people that give lots of money to this school --"

Kris wasn't getting through his step-brother, and to calm him, he slapped him across the face. Chanyeol was shocked that he held his cheek. Soon, the wavy haired teen was brought close to his step-brother, so that their foreheads where touching. Kris tried his best to calm the other down, knowing well enough that when there is something that he greatly dislikes, he tends to get overboard, and starts to hyperventilate. It was such a weird thing for Kris to do, putting their foreheads together, but it seemed to always calm Chanyeol.

"Listen Chanyeol, just calm down. I'll do more explaining to them once we get to the office, alright. I just need you to calm down."

"But this isn't right."

"I know that. Let me handle it…okay?" Chanyeol tighten his fists, but responded with an 'okay'. Kris patted Chanyeol on the side of his head. "Good. In the mean time, look after everyone okay? Especially Xiumin." Chanyeol once again nodded. With that, Kris nodded his head towards everyone, and giving Tao a small heart shaped through his fingers, laying his thumb over his index. They watched as Kris made his way to the director. Soon, they disappeared through the doors.

Xiumin blinked a couple of times before tugged on Tao's arm.

"Y-yes?" Tao asked as he looked down at the Bun.

"I-I'm sorry."

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

Kris did everything in his power not scream at the director of the school. It was getting ridiculous. The man that was suppose to listen to both sides was taking Joon's side, and not his. He wouldn't even let him explain himself. To distract himself, he balled his hands into fist, knuckles turning a bit white, and his nails digging into the palm into his hands.

'Expelled. That is going way too far.'

He glanced over at Joon, who was sitting right beside the director. He glanced up to only have him and Kris lock eyes. He smirked a bit, before glancing back down on his lap.

'That son of a --'

"Kris."

The Dragon's eyes jerked, looking straight at the director. "Y-yes?"

All the elder could do was sigh. "I'm guessing that you weren't listening. I'm very disappointed in you…you are only of the top students here…why did you have to do this to your high school career? And close into graduating too…your parents are going to be very disappointed."

Kris bit his lips. What is he going to do now. "Sir, please, getting expelled?"

"Kris, you know that this school won't tolerate fighting. Look what you did." He gestured to Joon, only making the Dragon mad. Immediately, he stood up from his seat.

"Sir, you don't understand," He pointed at Joon. "He tried to one of my best friends. I had to do something!! I wouldn't tolerate that…th-that beast to hurt Xiumin!!"

"Wha? Kris," The director stood up from his seat. "You have it all wrong, from what Joon told me, he was just talking to Xiu --"

"No, he wasn't. Ask Xiumin yourself." He glared at the other, who tighten his lips. "Xiumin can tell you what really happened…and I assure you…you will change this punishment."

Director sighed; he picked up the phone and called his assistant to make a note sent to Xiumin. "Thank you." He hanged up the phone. "I ask for the both of you to stay here." He made his way out the door, closing it as he left.

Kris glared once more. "You bastard, how dare you lie to the director. You know what happened…just because you are the son of rich parents, who donates lots of money, you have the whole school in the palm of your hand. There is a thing called fight for what is right, and that is what I'm going to do."

Joon just sat there, biting the inside of his cheeks.

After a few minutes, the director opened the door, letting Xiumin go in first; he immediately stopped when he saw Joon, but was gently pushed inside the office. Kris stood up, gestured for Xiumin to take his seat. The Bun did was he was gestured to do, and sat down. The director made his way over to his desk, and sat in his black, wheeled chair.

"Xiumin." The Bun glanced at the director. "I've heard both parties' side of the story…can you please tell me what happened?" Xiumin nodded his head quickly. He started to tell the director what really happened, that Joon was about to have his way right in the school's hallway, and he tried his best let Kris go since all he was doing was helping him. "I see." The director sighed; he was in a pickle. Didn't want to punish Joon because his parents are the ones that have money to the school. He feared that if he gave punishment to their son, his parents wouldn't give money anymore. But he knew that this wasn't right. Joon deserves punishment for his actions, but so does Kris for fighting. "Both of you…equally suspended for 5 weeks. Your assignments…inform your friends to bring it to you…so you won't be behind, and can graduate still with your class. This punishment is effective tomorrow."

Kris tighten his lips. He was still angry since he still received punishment for something that it was obviously right. He had to punch Joon in the face. He was about to force himself on Xiumin, and he just wouldn't stand there and take it lightly. 'But at least it is suspension…' "Fine."

Joon was furious. He has never gotten punishment, and hearing that he received one. He stood up from his seat, and exited the office, ignoring the call from the director. The director sighed, but gestured the two that they were excused. The two left, with Kris going out first, and Xiumin, gently grabbing Kris' sleeve as they were in the empty hallway.

"Kris." Xiumin said softly, making the taller turn around.

"Yeah?"

"Sorry…I'm…I'm sorry that you got into trouble." Kris started to shake his head; he didn't want Xiumin to blame himself for getting him in trouble. He started to heard Xiumin breath abnormally.

"Xiu --"

"I was…I-I was so scared…I-I really thought that I would be able to defend myself, b-but…but he started to get very physical and it was s-so brand new t-that I froze!" Xiumin started to tear up a bit. "I th-thought that I would be able to take care of myself, but…I guess I really didn't think, what if they really get really physical. They always approach me wi-with gentleness. S-sure, sometimes, they get touchy, b-but…but --"

"Xiumin," Kris placed his hand on the other's shoulder. "Always be alert…well, now be more alert than ever okay? If Joon is like this, imagine what the others could possibly do."

"I-I know."

"From now on, be close to the others alright. I don't care if they have to buddy up with you to go to the restroom, or walk or drive you to JYP to get Sohee, I would like you to be with another person okay?"

Xiumin nodded; he was glad that Kris was one of his friends. He may not look like it, but he is a great older brother figure in a way. Protective and caring, and always making sure that everyone is okay. 'Tao is lucky to have him.' The Bun nodded once more.

"Good." Kris ruffled his hair. "I know that this is…like wrong to say right now, but cheer up okay? We will make sure the Five won't get near you…especially Joon."

"Thank you…again."

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

Chanyeol slammed his head against the lockers when he heard the news about his step-brother. He still didn't think that it was right. The taller felt Baekhyun patting his back gently. "This…is so wrong." Chanyeol breathed out with a hint of anger in his voice.

"I-I'm sorry." Xiumin said softly, but Chanyeol quickly shook his head.

"No, Xiumin, it isn't your fault. It is those damn Five…especially Joon." Chanyeol turned around, leaning against the lockers. It was already after school, during most of the day, either one or two would be with Xiumin at all times. Chen started to feel bad for the other; his personality was very much different. It was as if his spirit was down; he knew that it takes awhile or a long time to get rid of events, especially this one, but it very much hurt Chen inside. He really wanted to teach Joon a lesson and avenge Kris.

"Hm. It will be okay guys…just, it's just that we have to take care of Xiumin…until graduation." Kris said. "We are almost there anyway." He said, making everyone nod. "Well…" He turned to Xiumin. "I won't be able to drive you home today…Chanyeol and I have help our parents."

"I have an appointment today." Tao said softly. "I won't be able to drive you either Xiumin." The Panda started to feel bad, but Xiumin just gave a small nod. Baekhyun was also out, since he had to go home immediately after school to help take care of his baby cousin.

"Sorry." Baekhyun said as he adjusted his backpack.

"It's okay guys…I think I'll be able to manage to walk --"

"I'll go with you." Chen said, making Xiumin glance at him. "I-I take the bus…I can walk you to Sohee's school, a-and all three of us can walk together."

"Chen…it is fine…I can --"

"No," The other protested. "You heard what Kris said…it would be safer this way."

Xiumin wanted to refuse once again, but Chen kept on insisting, until Kris spoke, saying to the Bun that he should let Chen walk him home. "He is right…it will be safer that way. We wish we could drive you Xiumin…but we can't."

"Okay." The Bun said softly. He glanced back at Chen, giving a slight nod. "Thank you."

"No problem." Chen gave a smile towards the other. With that, everyone started to head out to the main doors. As they made their way out, down the steps, just diagonal from them were the Five, they all turned their heads at the group. Everyone except Joon bore worried faces, while Joon, now suggested leader, ended up glaring at them, especially towards Kris. Baekhyun huffed and stuck his tongue towards them.

"You better watch it!! I'm warning you!! All of you!" Baekhyun started to wave his index finger around, much like a mother scolding her children. Chanyeol quickly took hold of the smaller, and continued to walk towards their cars. As they stood in front of their cars, Kris informs Xiumin and Chen that him and Chanyeol would wait until they were out of their sight. They just want to make sure that the Five wouldn't follow them and do something stupid.

"Okay." Chen nodded; he grabbed Xiumin's hand. "Drive safe guys." He told them, and started to pull Xiumin gently forward, towards Sohee's school.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

The two continued to walk, still hand in hand; Chen just didn't want to let go of the other's hand. For one, he was finally holding onto Xiumin's hand, and two, he just wanted to make sure that the other wouldn't be taken away from him.

'God, I hate Joon. What a sick bastard.' He sighed 'Chen…you have to protect Xiumin…got that?'

Xiumin continued to let Chen pull him, but decided to catch up, so that they would be walking side by side. The Bun glanced at their hands, not intertwined, but just holding on to each other. It felt nice in Xiumin's opinion; it actually gave Xiumin a chance to feel what it is like to be holding hands with someone.

"Chen." The Bun said almost in a whisper, but enough to get Chen's attention.

"Yes? Whats wrong?" Chen turned his head so that he would be looking at the other; quickly he glanced a bit more to the right to see if anyone is following them. Thankfully, no one was there.

"Um, I just wanted to say…t-thank you for walking me to Sohee's school…e-even though it is fairly close."

Chen chuckled. "It is my pleasure Xiumin. Like Kris said, we have to keep an eye on you…well, actually  scratch that…an eye on them." He corrected. Xiumin nodded, scooting a bit closer to the other. Once they arrived at Sohee's school, she was waiting outside the gate with her good friend Yoobin. She spotted them and waved, but knew something was a bit off when Xiumin gave a small wave to her.

"See you later." She nodded towards Yoobin.

"Later." The other smiled and started to walk back to the school, needed to finish a few things before going home. As the two males got closer, Sohee smiled internally when she spotted her older brother's hand with Chen's.

'They must've gotten together!! Ooh! I knew it!' She beamed. "Hi guys!" She waved once again, but noticed that her brother's presence seem a bit out of it. As if Chen sensed it, he informed Sohee that he will explain everything to her when he walks them both home. "O-oh…okay?" She looked at Xiumin, understanding what Chen meant. 'What happened?'

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

"Wait…what?!" Sohee widen her eyes. Once they got home, Xiumin immediately went upstairs, not wanting to hear of today's events again. The more Sohee was worried; she wanted to comfort her older brother, but was stopped by Chen. He took the opportunity to explain to Sohee what happened. As he explained, Sohee could feel her hands turn into fists; she was furious. "That…th-that son of a tried to take my brother on the floor of that school?!"

"Y-yeah." Chen was a bit shocked at Sohee's personality change. He has never heard her curse, thinking that she was such an angel. "But Kris got to Joon…before he could proceed further."

"Oh my god."

"Yeah, but the thing is…from what Kris told us, is that Joon's parents give good money to the school…and the director was hesitant in punishing Joon, but he knew that he had to…it would be wrong!"

"Tell me that he is suspended or something!" Sohee said, placing her hands on her hips. "The Joon guy!"

"Both are!"

"What?! Even Kris, but he --"

Chen sighed and nodded. "I know…I know, it is messed up. Kris also got punished for punching him…fighting is strictly prohibited --"

"But he was defending my brother from getting taken!!"

"I-I know. I know. Now…now Xiumin is freaked out, and all of us are keeping our distance close to him." He shook his head. "If I was there…I would really beat him…into a coma." He said softly.

Sohee crossed her arms. "My brother…" She said softly. "He doesn't show it, but I know for sure he gets scared when the Five or whatever approaches him. I mean, he is human like you and me." Chen nodded. "He likes to put up this strong exterior that say, yeah I am tough, but it is only temporary." She sighed. "I guess he didn't think ahead like, what if they get very physical with him. I know he…he fights back right? Like punch them or whatever, but that could only do so much."

"Does he…I m-mean, over the months that I've known Xiumin…I…well, I could have asked Kris and the others about this, but," Chen started to rub the back of his neck. "Does Xiumin hate…like being in a relationship or being loved by someone?"

"Hu?"

"W-what I mean is…honestly, Xiumin does give that vibe that he doesn't want to be with anyone at all…as if he is aual or something. W-which, there is nothing wrong with that, it is a preference."

Sohee gave a small smile, and shook her head. "My brother does want to be with someone. Hm, everyone knows that my brother prefers guys, than girls. He tried…but he wasn't feeling anything."

Chen furrowed his brow. "Then why is it so difficult for him to love someone?"

"Ah…well," The younger Bun sighed. "It is kinda stupid…like, the reason is stupid, but the reason why my brother is a bit more cautious is because this drama that we watched, hm, made him think about relationships and confessions."

"Uh." Chen was deeply confused as to what Sohee was trying to say. A drama, something that is purely fake, has made Xiumin think about how people get into relationships.

"The quote was…'If some man tells you that he's fallen in love with you at first sight, just punch him...'".

'Hu?'

"…'It's just another way of saying that he wants to go to bed with you.'" Sohee finished.

'T-that is why Xiumin is like that…' Chen started to understand, why Xiumin was like that in the beginning, his hate towards the Five, what Kris and the others meant when they told him about Xiumin. Everything started to make sense. Xiumin wanted to be understood, instead of being showered with gifts, and the courters hoping that Xiumin would fall for them. 'Start out as friends…and let it develop.' He nodded his head in understanding.

"That is why my brother is a bit…like that…I dunno if defensive is the right word, but he is just…just tired of everyone telling him that they love him, when in fact they don't know him at all, or barely know him."

"I see."

It was quiet between them, until they heard Xiumin coming down from the stairs, completely changed out of his uniform, and now just in sweats and a pullover. He looked a little bit better, but Chen could see dry tear marks on his face. 'Xiumin…' Chen frowned. 'Still freaked out…I wouldn't blame you.'

"Xiumin." He called softly, making the said person glance at him.

"Y-yeah?"

Chen heard the other stutter, even if he didn't mean to. For Xiumin, he would gladly beat Joon for what he did, beat him until he couldn't breath. 'No one touches my Xiumin.' He blinked. 'I-I mean…Xiumin…' How he wished that he could call Xiumin his; he would be the better partner for Xiumin. With the Five combined, he was much better. Chen then approached the other, making Xiumin freeze at his spot. Without informing, he gave the Bun a hug. "Don't worry Xiumin."

'H-hu?'

"I will make sure that the Five do anything like that to you." Chen held onto Xiumin tighter. "I promise."

Xiumin slightly puffed his cheeks, letting his head rest against the other's shoulders. He wrapped his arms around Chen, gripping his hold.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

After a couple of weeks since the incident, Chen really took it upon himself to be around Xiumin during school hours. To the others, Chen was like a knight, protecting his princess. Xiumin started to go back to his normal self, in a way, but was still showing a bit of worry when he spots the four. However, with Chen constantly by his side, he always felt protected.

"One more week guys." Chanyeol said. "One more week 'till my brother comes back and that lunatic comes back."

Tao gave a small nod. "Yeah." It was currently lunch time and the three were waiting for the two to come along, but they were taking their time to get to the cafeteria. "Hm," The Panda looked around with worry. "Where are they?"

Baekhyun pursed his lips, trying to find their friends. "Ah," He pointed at the two people that they were waiting for. "There they are."

As they watched, the slowly smiled at how Chen was guarding the other, as he lead him through the cafeteria. Once they reached to their table, like a gentlemen, Chen took hold of Xiumin's hand, leading him to sit down on the seat. Xiumin, without a doubt, blushed at the action.

"Aww!"  Baekhyun smiled and then slapped Chanyeol on the shoulder.

"Okay, ow?" Chanyeol started to rub his shoulder. "What was that for?"

"Why don't you do that too?" Baekhyun asked.

"Do what?"

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. "Being a gentleman like Chen. He is treating Xiumin like a princess! Aren't I your princess?"

"Technically," Chanyeol started. "You are a prince. So, you're my prince, which…really, I don't have to -- ow!!" Baekhyun once again slapped the other on the shoulder.

"You are so unromantic right now!!" Baekhyun seethed.

'Ah oh,' Tao and Xiumin bit their lips. 'Baekhyun is going on diva mode…' They thought together.

The angry prince started to stand up from their table, wanting to leave, but before he could step any further, Chanyeol took hold of the smaller's hand. Before Baekhyun could say anymore, he was twirled around gracefully by Chanyeol, gaining attention from the others that were sitting around. As Baekhyun was now in front of the other, Chanyeol placed the other's hand on his shoulder; the taller then placed his hand on Baekhyun's back, and brought them close.

The three that were sitting were in awe, as they waited what Chanyeol was going to do now. Just then, Chanyeol started to dance with Baekhyun, as if they were literally dancing much like a wedding. Baekhyun felt his face flush, as they were now dancing around the cafeteria, gaining everyones attention. The girls beamed and clapped, while the guys whistled, giving a 'you-go-bro'.

Once Chanyeol thought that it was enough, he spun Baekhyun once more, before bringing him close. They earned cheers from everyone in the cafeteria, as the two stared at each other for a while. The smaller could feel his face really overheating.

"I was just kidding Baekhyun." Chanyeol said softly. "You are my princess." He said lastly, giving a peck on his lips. 'And…just maybe…one day, my queen.' The students continued to clap, and for fun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun bowed. "Thank you! Thank you!" The taller said. Before the two could sit down, they were approached their fellow classmate, who was holding a camera.

"Hey guys," He lifted up the camera. "Yearbook."

"Sure, Eul." Chanyeol said as he once again spun Baekhyun and dipped him. It surprised Baekhyun a bit, but nonetheless, laughed. Both smiled for Eul, who nodded his head at the photo.

"Thanks guys!" With that, he left.

The two were finally able to sit down, but were stared by Tao, Xiumin, and Chen. They continued to stare at them, and Chen decided to go first.

"I'm just gunna say it." He cleared his throat. "Where did you learn how to dance like that?"

"Youtube."

"You…what? Youtube? Seriously?"

Chanyeol nodded, which surprised everyone. "I just…I was bored one time, and I searched ballroom dancing and it is quite interesting…so I learned from watching."

"Did you practice with Kris or something?" Xiumin asked, in which the taller widen his eyes and shook his head.

"God…no."

The rest of the table laughed and continued to eat their lunches. Xiumin nibbled on his sandwich, as he listened to what Tao was saying. Chen nodded along, eating his small dumplings that his father made last night for dinner. As he was about to eat one, Xiumin glanced at the other, with wide eyes.

"U-uh…something wrong?"

Xiumin blinked and shook his head. "Um, can I have one?" He pointed at the dumplings with his index finger. Chen gasped.

"You are eating your own kind?!"

"W-wha--"

"Xiumin! You cannibal!"

"What?!" Xiumin furrowed his brow. "What the hell did you just call me?!" Chen chuckled, but earned himself a slap on the shoulder. "That is not funny!" He huffed, making Chen laugh even harder.

'Wow! Such a personality change!! So cute though!!' "Okay, okay, sorry, here." Chen too his chopsticks and picked up the dumpling. He brought it to Xiumin's lips, saying 'ahh'. However, Xiumin leaned back.

"I can feed myself Ch --"

"I just want to feed you is all." He smiled, making Xiumin turn slightly pink. "Now, 'ahh'." 

The Bun sighed, but shyly open his mouth for Chen to feed him. He quickly closed his mouth once he felt the small bun in his mouth.

"Thank you." Xiumin said, but his words muffled a bit with the small bun in his mouth. Chen smiled at how adorable Xiumin was being.

'Ah, it will never get old.' He sighed, as he started to pick up a dumpling for himself.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

As always, Chen walked Xiumin to Sohee's school, and even to their house. And like always, Sohee forces Chen to have dinner with them, even though he tries to deny, Sohee wouldn't have it.

"I'll be making Korean-style seared tuna, okay." Sohee said as she tossed her bag on the couch.

"Ah, I'll take care of dinner tonight." Xiumin said. "You can start on homework." He then pinched Sohee's nose, making her glare at her brother.

"Fine." She groaned as she made her way back to the living room where she dumped her bag.

"Don't forget to change out of your uniform…and since today is friday, give me all the colored clothes…I'm doing laundry tonight!" Xiumin called, making Sohee groan even more.

"Okay." She replied in an irritated tone, as she made her way up stairs.

"Okay," Xiumin turned around to face the other. "You can sit in the living room." He expected for the other to agree, but instead, Chen shook his head. "Hu?"

"I want to help." He looked around and spotted a pink apron, in which he guessed was Sohee's. He grabbed it and was about to put it on when Xiumin stopped him.

"What are you doing?" The Bun asked, in which the other replied that he was going to be wearing the apron. "U-um, but that is my apron."

"Hu?!" Chen glanced back at the pink apron. "This is yours?!"

Xiumin blushed. "It was a gift from Sohee!!" He snatched the apron from Chen's hand. "W-well, it was a 2 for 5,352 Won, so yeah. And Sohee ended up giving me this and she got the one with the flowers on them."

"That is all they have?" Chen asked, thinking that it was adorable that Xiumin's apron was pink. 'Cute.'

"Yes!" Xiumin turned around, not wanting Chen to see his face. "Pink is a very masculine color just so you know!"

"I believe you." Chen said as he approached the other. He grabbed the apron from Xiumin's hand, much to his displeasure.

"What are you --"

"I'm just gunna tie it around you. Calm down." Chen chuckled as he started to put it on Xiumin. "There!" He made a perfect bow behind Xiumin. He smiled; to him, it felt as if he was helping his wife with her apron. He shook his head. 'Way into the future there Chen…b-but Xiumin would be a great wife.' Chen beamed.

"Why are you smiling?" Xiumin asked, giving a questioning look at the other. "Did you put something behind my back?" He tried to look, but ended up spinning in circles.

"No." He shook his head with a smile. Chen went over to grab Sohee's apron. "Shall we get started? Lead the way, and I'll just follow."

Xiumin nodded. He started to instruct the other what to do. They started to cook in silence, with only the sounds of chopping and the sounds of the pan on the stove sizzling. Chen glanced over to Xiumin, who was cutting the tuna steaks, with full concentration.

'Hm. Cute.' He smiled; Chen started to quietly make his way over to Xiumin, very much unaware that he was getting close. He started to take in a deep breath, trying his best to compose himself. 'I don't think…hm.' He looked over, which Xiumin eventually looked over.

"Oh, Chen." He placed his knife down. "Whats wrong?"

"Xiumin…"

"Hu? Something wrong?"

"N-no," Chen closed his eyes, but peaked from his left eye. "I'm sorry Xiumin."

'Huh?' Xiumin gave a confused expression. "Sorry for what?"

"For doing this."

Before Xiumin could question further, he felt Chen's hands on his round cheeks, and his lips against his own. The Bun's eyes widen, quickly placing his hands on Chen's shoulders. He wanted to push him away, slap his across the face, and force him to leave. Instead, Xiumin slowly closed his eyes, and started to kiss back.

What felt like hours, Chen was the first to pull back. He started to feel bad, he probably stole Xiumin's first kiss, and was ready to receive a scolding from the other. Chen rested his head against Xiumin's forehead; he tighten his lips, whispering against the Bun. "I'm sorry." Xiumin slightly opened his right eye, peaking from his lashes.

"Xiumin, I really tried…b-but I couldn't…I couldn't hold back this time." Chen sighed. "I really do love you you…p-please believe me. I-I know that you are the type of person that…that takes it slow…and I know we only have known each other for months, which is probably not enough, but I j-just wanted to let you know that I love you…a lot. And I will make damn sure that none of the Five get to you." He slightly tighten his grip, but not too hard to leave a mark. "Because I don't believe that they are worthy enough to be next to you…"

Xiumin blinked a couple of times. "And you think you are worthy to be next to me?" He asked softly, in which Chen nodded his head, not even hesitating.

"Because I know that I'm perfect for you." Chen pulled back, now fulling facing the other. "I-if you please can give me a chance…I can show you that I'm perfect for you. You may not believe me, and I know that you don't believe in such things, but for me…when I first saw you…it was literally love at first sight." Chen placed his hand on his own heart. "My heart started to beat…I swear, my heart was about to explode."

"E-explode?"

Chen nodded with a smile. "Yeah…hm, you just don't know how beautiful you are…you attract a lot of people."

Xiumin glanced down to avoid the other from seeing his flushed face. "I'm not…n-not…I'm just a regular person." He mumbled.

The other just gave a small smile. "Yeah, well…you are beautiful to me…" He started to untie his apron. "S-sorry Xiumin…for giving you a surprise kiss…I-I'll just head home." He placed the apron on the table. "S-sorry." He said once again. Chen started to head out, when Xiumin subconsciously grabbed his hand. It surprised Chen, making him look over his shoulder.

"Y-you are going to leave just like that?" Xiumin puffed his cheeks.

"H-hu?"

"That…I thought that you liked me."

"Of course I do!" Chen said, fully facing the other. "I do love you!"

"How mu --"

"A lot!!"

Xiumin bit his lips, preventing himself to laugh. He had to admit, Chen has been very sweet these past couple weeks, and even before that, being an absolute gentleman, trying his best to make him laugh, making food to give to him, and among the other things. Xiumin would just let it pass, thinking that Chen was just like all the others. Though, from time to time, his heart would speed up when he is near the other. Maybe it is his heart telling him to give Chen a chance.

'Maybe…Chen is the prince that I've been…waiting for?'

"Xiumin." Chen waved his hand inform of the other. "Are you okay?"

The Bun smiled. "Yeah." He leaned forward, placing a quick peck on the other's cheek, which surprised him. Chen was out of words, wide eyed, and felt that he was close into fainting. "You know…remember months ago…you worked on those jobs?"

"Y-yeah? W-what about it?"

"You asked me out remember? And I said that I would think about it…" Chen nodded, remembering it clearly, but Xiumin never brought it up until now, and for Chen, he didn't think of bringing it back up, fearing that he would rejected. "W-well…I…accept…y-your date…thing."

Chen's eyes went wide. 'Did…I just hear that right?' "You…you will? You will go on a date with me?!" Xiumin slowly nodded, making Chen literally the happiest man in the world. Without thinking, he picked up Xiumin with ease, and hugging him tightly.

"C-Chen! Sto -- put me down!"

"S-sorry!" He quickly placed Xiumin back down. "Thank you so much Xiumin! I swear…it will be the best date you will ever have! Because, duh, you are with me!" He beamed, making Xiumin smile.

"Alright."

 

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

comments if you like / mistakes = im sorry


EGO BOMB's Kwon Eul [yearbook photographer]: