The Bun is now considered the ultimate prize

saying i love you

The bell rang, telling the students that break time was over.

"I guess I'll see you during lunch." Chen said as he turned towards the panda.

"Hm," He nodded. "See you then." Tao waved goodbye and made his way to his next class.

Chen adjusted his backpack and made his way to his class. He hummed a tune, while he walked. His mind started to drift off, mostly thinking about Xiumin. 'So…how do I win the feisty bun's heart? I could give him flowers…hm, thats so cheesy though.' He pursed his lips. 'Or maybe chocolate? But what if he hates chocolate? Oh I know! We can go watch a movie…that sounds good. But does he even like watching movies?' Chen chuckled to himself. "Oh of course Chen, he does! Who doesn't like movies?" He laughed out loud, earning stares from the remaining walking students.

"Ah, I was right."

Chen immediately stopped and looked who was in front of him. It was none other than Xiumin himself, giving him a blank stare. "Yup…I was definitely right…you are weird…laughing out loud at nothing." He walked passed Chen, jogging a bit to his classroom. Chen's jaw dropped.

'W-wait! I'm not weird! Wha!! Oh!' Chen furiously scratched his head. 'Way to go Chen…he thinks that you are super weird!' Chen groaned a bit and jogged his way to class. 'I'll figure out a plan later.'

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

'What a weird …laughing out loud like that.' Xiumin shook his head as he took his seat. He sighed and started to open his backpack to get his notebook and pencil pouch.

'Oh crap…I lent my math book to Tao. I forgot to get it from the break.' He whined a bit, but shook it off. 'I need one…but,' He looked over to the open seat beside him. He hated that the table were conjoined. Every table has two students seated and his seat mate just so happened to be the ever gentleman, Kyumin. 'Yah, I just won't ask.'

"Okay class, please take your seats…class will be starting soon." The teacher instructed his students. Xiumin opened his notebook to a clean page and grabbed his mechanical pencil. The teacher gave his lecture on the problems and how they will be on the test in two weeks time. As practice, he gave a pre-test for the students. Thankfully, it wasn't grade.

'Hm…function f is defined by f(x)=2x^3 sin(x)+ 1/x tan(x) + xsec(x)+2…find df(x)/dx'

Xiumin scratched his cheek with the end top of his pencil.

'Is it A) 6x2 sin(x) - (1/x2)tan(x) + sec(x)…or B) 6x2 sin(x) + 2x3 cos(x) - (1/x2)tan(x) + (1/x) sec2(x)) + sec(x) + x sin(x) sec2(x)…or is it C) 2x3 cos(x) + 1/x sec2(x)) --'

The Bun's thoughts were interrupted when he felt a hand on his thigh. He narrowed his eyes, knowing very well who it is.

'Damn him.' He looked over at Kyumin, who continued to stare at his work, but smirked. 'If he wants to play…fine.' Xiumin scooted a little bit closer to his table. As hard as he could, he banged his leg upwards against the bottom of the table desk, hurting Kyumin's hand that was resting on Xiumin's thigh. A yelp from Kyumin got everyone's attention.

"Mr. Lee…are you okay?" The teacher stood up from his desk.

"Y-yeah…I'm fine."

Xiumin acted innocent and continued to work on his problems. 'Take that you .'

"Why don't you go to the nurse's office?"

"'Kay." Kyumin slowly stood up and wobbled his way to the door. The Bun chuckled in his head.

'That should teach him.'

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

Zico fumbled with his cell phone, playing a game while the teacher gave her lecture about 'determining the Slopes on a v-t Graph'. He clicked his tongue when he lost; he locked his phone and raised his hand.

"Yes Mr. Woo? Question?"

"Hm," He nodded. "Restroom. Gotta go." The teacher sighed and motioned for him to go. "Thanks." He got up from his seat and went out the door. Once he closed the classroom door, he stretched a bit and started to head to the court yard instead. As he was walking, he saw Kyumin rubbing his hand.

"Yo." He waved at the other. "Whats up with you?" He looked at Kyumin's hand which was now all red and slightly swollen.

"Hm, my darling Bun did this to me."

Zico laughed and wiped his eye. "Ah, wow. Didn't actually think my cutie Bun would do that."

Kyumin pursed his lips. "Well, he did, but I forgive him." He started to rub his hand to ease the pain.

"Hm…so you are heading to the nurse's then?"

"Yeah. Where are you going?"

"Court yard…I got bored in class."

Kyumin rolled his eyes. 'This is why Xiumin will never like you…you're not studious…unlike me.' He gave a smile at the other. "Well, I'll go. I need some ice now. See you later." With that, he walked away to the nurse's office.

Zico watched as the other walk away. He rolled his eyes at the other. 'This is why Xiumin will never love you…knowing you…you're a ert.' He smirked as he continued to walk away.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

Xiumin made his way to the lunch room. He groaned when he forgot his lunch again. 'I should really pack a two lunches…one for today and one for the next day.'

He sat down at the usual lunch table and waited for the others to come. He looked around and spotted Chanyeol with Baekhyun. He smiled a bit; he had to admit he was envious of them as well as Kris and Tao.

'Wish I could find someone like that.'

"Hey Xiumin." Baekhyun waved while he tugged Chanyeol along. "Hm? Where is your lunch?" He asked as he sat down across from him.

"I forgot."

"Xiumin!" Baekhyun crossed his arms. "Again?"

"Sorry." Xiumin rubbed the back of his neck. "I was rushing this morning."

Baekhyun shook his head while he grabbed his backpack. He opened it up to get his wallet. "Here," He grabbed some money and handed it over to Xiumin. "Go and get something."

"I can't take that." He pushed the money back. "I'll be fine."

"No! Go and get --"

"Hello!" The three turned to see the dragon and the panda.

"Hm?" The panda looked at them with questioning eyes. "Whats going on?"

"He forgot his lunch again." Chanyeol informed the two.

"Again?" Tao swung his backpack over and opened it. He took out a small red lunch box and handed it over to Xiumin. "I had a feeling you would forget…so I made an extra lunch just in case." He beamed.

"Erm, you shouldn't have Tao. I'll be fine."

The panda shook his head and pushed the lunch box in Xiumin's hands. "You need to eat. Unless…are you on a diet?"

"Wha --"

"No way!" Soon, Chen appeared, scaring everyone at the table. He wrapped his arms around Xiumin's neck. "You are not chubby! You are absolutely perfect! There is no need to go on a diet! You have to eat! You just have to!"

Xiumin narrowed his eyes and placed his hand on Chen's face, pushing him harshly off of him. Chen landed on the floor of the cafeteria, whining like a kid.

"I did not give you permission to wrap your arms around me you imbecile!"

Chen pouted and slowly got up, rubbing his . "That hurt." He said softly as he took a seat next to the Bun.

"A-anyway," Tao continued. "Um, so please eat Xiumin. It was no trouble."

Xiumin sighed. "Fine. I'll repay you Tao for the trouble."

Tao chuckled and shook his head; he took his seat next to Xiumin. "If you eat everything, I'll be happy. At least I know you will be full for the rest of the day."

"Ah, you are like a mother Tao…I swear." Xiumin chuckled.

"That means that Kris is your father right? That makes me an uncle huh? And Baekhyun is the auntie." Chanyeol pointed out, giving a laugh in the process.

"Ah, yeah." Kris shook his head. "My step brother everyone." He gave a slow clap, making the other pout. They started to eat their lunch, chatting here and there. Chen on the other hand pondered on how he should make his move.

'Hm, but I screwed up again.' He remembered how Xiumin pushed him off. 'I have to think of something better…but what should I do now?'

He pursed his lips, getting Chanyeol's attention. "What are you doing?"

"M-me? N-nothing." Chen shook his head. "I'm just thinking."

"Thinking? About what?" He tilted his head. "Oh! I know." He grinned as he eyed Xiumin biting onto his sandwich. "Hm?" He nodded his head towards the Bun, in which Chen slightly nodded. Chanyeol chuckled. 'Ha, he is so funny.'

Soon the bell rang and all the students started to get up from their seats.

"Thanks Tao for the lunch." Xiumin started to zip up the lunch box and handed it back to Tao. The panda beamed.

"I'm happy that you like it. Its good that you ate everything. Oh! And here is your math book…I forgot to give it back to you during break." Tao opened his back pack once again and handed Xiumin his book.

"Hm, thanks." He took the book and placed it in his backpack.

"Are you guys doing anything after school?" Baekhyun asked.

"Hm, Chanyeol and I have to help our father with the store today, so we will be busy." Kris said as he adjusted his backpack.

"Hm!" Chanyeol whined. "I don't wanna go though."

"Hey, hey," He tugged on Chanyeol's ear. "You're going."

"Sometimes I hate you." He stuck his tongue at the other.

"Anyway, why were you asking?" The dragon asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering was all. I was just hoping that we can all hangout or something."

"I have errands to run." Tao said, scratching his cheek. "But tomorrow I'm free."

"Oh man." Baekhyun crossed his arms. "I was hoping we could all hangout with our new found friend, Chen." He motioned over to the teen.

Xiumin looked over his shoulder at the smiling Chen. He rolled his eyes and turned back to the others. "I have things to do as well."

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked.

"Spying."

"Hm? Spying?" Kris raised his eyebrow at the Bun.

"My sister is going to hangout with her friends after school."

"So?"

"So," Xiumin crossed his arms. "A boy is going to accompany them. I wanna make sure that he doesn't do anything."

"You are so protective." Tao chuckled. "I think she will be --"

"Hm! No way! I have to make sure she is safe."

"Just…don't get caught by the police…for being, well you know…a stalker." Kris cautioned the other.

"Please, I'll be fine. Now lets go or we will be late for class!" Everyone nodded and rushed out of the cafeteria.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

Luhan sat in his seat looking at his cell phone. He pursed his lips a bit. 'Hm…how dare this guy hugs my BunBun dearest.' He closed his cell phone. 'He is in the way.'

"Whats wrong with you?"

Luhan turned to face Rome, who sat behind him, and Joon, who sat next to Luhan.

"Oh nothing."

"Didn't seem like nothing." Joon leaned back in his seat.

"Well," Luhan opened his cell phone and showed the two the picture that he took lunch hour.

"Is that my lovely Bun?" Rome squinted his eyes a bit at the picture on Luhan's phone.

"It is. Its my," Joon stressed the word 'my' as he was glaring at the other. "beloved Bun…being wrapped by a peasant!"

Luhan rolled his yes. 'This guy and his money. Money can't buy you everything! You are so materialistic and money hungry…Xiumin will never like someone like you.' "Well, yeah, but Xiumin pushed his away anyway."

"Ah, really? Good for that guy…whats his name?" Rome asked the two.

"Hm, his name is Kim Jongdae…from what I heard he was born here, but moved to China, and came back. His Chinese name I was told was Chen." Joon informed them. "I also heard that he also likes Xiumin."

Luhan and Rome looked both at Joon with wide eyes. "What did you say?" They said in unison.

'He is definitely in the way now!' Luhan puffed his cheeks.

'No way…seriously? Then he is in the way.' Rome thought angrily.

Joon stared at the two's faces; he chuckled, making the two break from their thoughts. "I sense jealously?"

"Not jealously…more of…he is in the way." Rome pointed out.

"Ah, you're right." Joon crossed his arms. "This Chen guy is in the way."

"Well, not only him." Luhan pointed out.

"Hm?" Joon raised his brow at the Chinese male. "What do you mean?"

"You are also in the way." He pointed at Joon. "As well as Rome, Zico, and Kyumin." He smirked at the two. "I want Xiumin all to myself."

Joon narrowed his eyes at the other. "Well, too bad. I want him too."

"Get in line you , Xiumin will come running to me." Rome pointed at himself.

"To a dumb jock like you? Hell no." Luhan crossed his arms.

The three narrowed their eyes at each other until the teacher told her students to get out their notebooks.

'This is war now. My lovely Bun is mine.' Rome nodded.

'I'm going to win my beloved Bun's heart.' Joon smirked.

'I will beat everyone and have my BunBun dearest all to myself!' Luhan giggled.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

Comment if you like~
Mistakes = im sorry > A <;;