The Scorpion is foolish, while the Bun is horrified

saying i love you

WARNING: ravishment

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

Chen quickly walked down the hallway, forgetting to even stop by his locker for his packet. That was now unimportant to him. Joon’s words echoed in Chen’s mind, repeating every single thing. Joon’s smirking face started started to become vivid in his head. ‘Damn him...why was he even poking something like that?’ He knitted his eyebrows. ‘Don’t listen to him Chen...people only partake in that is when people are ready...Joon is just making a bunch of bull.’ He nodded to himself. ‘Bull...remember that.’

As he approached his classroom, he is greeted by Yongguk, who was in the process of lecturing. “Ah, Mr. Kim...glad that you can join us.” He gestured to Chen’s seat. “Please.”

“Sorry, sir.”

Yongguk nodded his head, but gestured for him to quickly take his seat. Chen closed the door behind him, and walked to where his desk was. He glanced up to lock eyes with Xiumin, who gave a warm smile. ‘Joon is just making bull...Xiumin and I...w-we love each other...r-right?’ He waved, before taking his seat.

Instead of listening to his teacher, his mind started to wander. ‘Xiumin still hasn’t said ‘I love you’ to me yet...but...but I have to give him time...I have to take this slow.’ Chen bit his lips. ‘What if it takes years for Xiumin to say those words...N-no, Chen...don’t think that, stupid Joon is getting in your head.’ He shook his head a bit. ‘Don’t listen to him.’

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

It was already after school, the six were about to head home. However, Chen talked with Kris and Chanyeol before actually heading out, if it would be possible to speak with them. They were concerned, but nodded. 

“Baekhyun is going to drive you over to Sohee’s school, then drive you home.” Chen told the Bun, who tilted his head. 

“Hu?”

“I...need to talk to Kris and Chanyeol about something.”

“Oh?”

“Hm.” He nodded. 

“Oh, well...um, okay.” Xiumin slightly puffed his cheeks. He really wanted to hangout with Chen, but it must be something important. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then.” Chen started to feel bad; he leaned forward and gave a kiss on his cheek. 

“We will meet some other time alright?”

Xiumin nodded, before turning his head when hearing Baekhyun call for him. “Ready to go?” He asked, in which the Bun nodded. “Great. Don’t worry Chen, I’ll look after him.” He gave a thumbs up.

“Thanks Baekhyun. Drive safe.”

With that, the two left. Chen nodded, before turning his heel to head to the library first. ‘Kris and Chanyeol have something to do first...hm, I’ll try and get some homework done while I wait.’ As Chen thought what he needed to get done, he then headed straight to the library.  

Upon opening the door, he gave a small smile at the librarian. ‘Hm, table, table...table.’ Chen walked a bit before finding a spare table to work on. ‘And, lets do this.’ He sat down, taking out his books from his bag. ‘Hm.’ He checked his watch, nodded his head. ‘And...I have an hour ‘till they get done.’ 

Chen started to work diligently, until he heard a voice call out to him. He glanced up, only to frown. “What do you want...Rome.”

Rome bit his lip. “U-um, may I sit here?”

Chen eyed him, but didn’t respond. ‘What is Joon’s lacky doing here?’ He continued to scribble down his answer in his notebook, as he heard Rome pulled out the seat gently. 

“Chen...um, what Joon said --”

“Look, Rome... off.” He hissed. “You five are disgusting, I just hope you know that...And cruel.” He gave the most angriest eyes he could muster. “Why can’t you leave Xiumin alone?”

“U-um --”

“Why can’t you just be happy for Xiumin. He is happy with me...what part of that don’t you five understand?”

“Chen, look, okay...I guess...we were just shocked that Xiumin would go for you because --”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m not smart, athletic, or good looking like all you guys.”

Rome sighed. “Chen, just listen to me...please, whatever Joon said, just don’t listen to him alright. Don’t let it get into your head okay.”

Chen gave a confused glance. “Why would that bother me huh?”

“Because you are bothered by it right? Chen, I’m just trying to prevent you from doing anything to hurt Xiumin...Joon has this persuasion ability on people.”

“What are you saying?”

“I’m trying to save your damn relationship!” Rome yelled as he stood up, slamming his hands on the table, causing people around them, as well as the librarian, to hush him. He apologized, before sitting back down. “C-Chen, please. Just...don’t do anything stupid.”

Chen was a bit surprised to see Rome act this way. ‘I-is he telling the truth?...no...no, this is Rome that we are talking about here, why would he do this...what if it is a plan...set up by Joon. They are just messing with me!’ “Leave Rome.”

“W-wha? Chen, I’m telling you the truth here.” Rome’s eyes became wide. “I’m telling you to not to be bothered by what Joon is telling you. Joon says bull things to manipulate people’s minds. Believe me!”

“I said, get the away from me.” Chen hissed.

“B-but Chen --”

Chen slammed his book, shoving everything back in his bag. Without looking at Rome, he left him sitting at the table. Rome looked down at the table in defeat. ‘I just hope Chen listened...’

“Rome.”

His eyes widen. Rome started to tremble when the voice called for him again. ‘.’ As he glanced up, he saw Luhan standing on the other side of the table, shaking his head in disappointment.

“Joon isn’t going to like this.” With a snap of his finger, the whole soccer team emerged from the aisles of the book cases. 

Rome narrowed his eyes, tightening his hands a bit. ‘Chen is right...why can’t we let Xiumin be happy.’

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

Xiumin waved at Baekhyun, thanking him for bringing him and Sohee home. As he entered the house and closed the door, he fished out his cell phone, wondering if Chen texted him. To his disappointment, Chen did not even leave a text or even a voice mail. 

“Why look so glum?” Sohee asked, as she started to talk off her button up sweater. “Eh, so hot now.”

“Um, yeah...and, nothing. I was just wondering if Chen texted me...seems like he hasn’t.”

“Oh,” Sohee nudged her brother. “Getting a bit clingy huh?”

“I am not getting clingy.” Xiumin puffed his cheeks. “I was just wondering if he texted me is all.”

“Missing him huh?” She teased. “I see, I see, I see!”

“I do not miss him!” Xiumin defended himself.

Sohee giggled. “Jeez, you blow things way out of proportions. There is nothing wrong with saying that you miss someone.” She smiled. “You must like him a lot huh?”

Xiumin blushed. “I...care for him.” He looked over at Sohee, who was now beaming at her brother. “Yah! Don’t look at me like that! Go do your homework!”

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes, as she made her way up the steps. “But you can’t find the fact that you care for him!!” With that, she ran up the stairs, closing the door behind her.

The older Bun sighed; he placed his hands on his cheeks, feeling heat radiate from them. “I...I...lo...lo, hm, I lo -- yah!!” Xiumin puffed his cheeks once again. “Whatever!!” He quickly made his way to the kitchen to make himself a snack, to keep his mind off from Chen.

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

“Thank you for inviting me to your home.” Chen said, as he entered the towering brother’s home. “Wow,” He glanced around. “Nice house.”

“Thanks?” Kris said, as he started to take off his shoes. “It’s actually Chanyeol’s house...when my dad married his mom, we moved here...it had more space.”

“Hm.” Chanyeol nodded. “You two can head up stairs, I’ll get the snacks and tea.” He beamed before making his way to the kitchen. Kris and Chen started to head up stairs, and soon they were walking down the hallway.

“Where are your parents?”

“Work.”

“Ah.”

“We are gunna head to my room...Chanyeol’s might be messy. And when I say messy, I mean, you can’t see the floor.”

“Holy crap.”

“Yeah.” Kris opened his bedroom door, entering the room. Chen was amazed to see that his room was completely spotless. “Unlike my brother, I can really keep my room --opp.” He grabbed his stuff toy from his bed and quickly throwing it in his closet, not wanting Chen to see. “Very, very clean.” 

“Ah, very clean. And Tao already told me about the stuff animals.”

“What?!”

“You good sir...are an interesting character. That is all I have to say.” Chen chuckled, making the other blush. 

“Anyway, take a seat.” He gestured towards the desk chair. 

As Chen was about to take his seat, Chanyeol came knocking with his right foot. “Yah, why are we in your room?” He pouted. “Whats wrong with mine?”

“Yours is covered with dirty clothes, shoes, random books, music sheets scattered all over, along with other things. I’m sure Chen wouldn’t be able to walk across safely from the door to your bed.” Kris scolded. “Whats wrong with mine anyway?”

“Eh,” He looked around. “It looks like a lonely man’s room.”

Giving a deadpan expression, Kris pointed his desk, telling Chanyeol just to come inside and put the snacks on his desk. “Anyway,” He turned towards Chen. “What did you need to talk about? It sounded urgent.” Kris looked behind him before sitting down, with Chanyeol right beside him. 

“Well...um, this morning --”

“Yeah, what happened? You were gone for a while.” Chanyeol said, crossing his leg over.

“I ran into the Five.” Both the towering brothers widen their eyes, now more intrigued with what Chen is saying. “They put me in an empty classroom and they started to talk to me.”

“Talk?” Kris raised his eyebrow. “Talk...that just sounds weird.”

“Hm...but it was more of...I dunno how to explain it, but they were really poking my nerves.” 

“What were they saying to you?”

Chen then started to explain what happened that morning; how Joon repeatedly was telling Chen that engaging in was a way to show that their love was strong, and how Joon doubted his and Xiumin’s love for each other. Both Kris and Chanyeol were furious with Joon for putting nonsense into Chen’s head. They assured him not to mind the other, but for Chen, deep down, he wondered about Joon’s words, even though he tried to force them out of his head. 

“Um...Xiumin...hasn’t said that he loves me yet.”

“Really?” Chanyeol said, making Kris nudge him. “I-I mean...it will take time. You know how Xiumin is...this is really his first time being...well, in a relationship. From how we see it...Xiumin likes you a lot.”

“Yeah, and he has trouble expressing his emotions, but really...he loves you.”

“But...okay, I know that this is selfish of me, but I really want Xiumin to say those words now.”

“You can’t rush him Chen.” Kris said. “Xiumin isn’t a robot who will obey every word that you want. It will take time.”

“Hm.” Chen bit the inside of his cheek. ‘He’s right...it takes time.’ As he glanced up at the two, another question wandered in his mind. “Um...this is going to sound a bit personal, but…”

“But?” Kris started. “What is your question?” Chanyeol nodded as he took a drink from his small glass of tea.

“When did you two do ‘it’ with Tao and Baekhyun?”

Chanyeol started choked on his tea, that he began to spit it on Kris’ wooden floors, while the other went wide eyed, ignoring that his step-brother literally spat green tea on his clean floors. 

“U-uh.” Both said in unison, while Chen blinked innocently at them.

“W-why would you want to know?” Kris coughed. 

“I was just wondering...I mean, we are guys, erm, I guess playing the male role? Or how do people say it...the toppers? Um, you two don’t have to tell me if you two feel uncomfortable telling me.”

It was silent a bit before Chanyeol coughed. “Um, well...w-when Baekhyun and I...erm, became one,” By then Kris glanced at his brother with a weirded out expression. “I...um, we actually did ‘it’ the next day.”

“The next day?!” Chen’s jaw dropped. “That fast?!”

“W-we, erm...Baekhyun is just going to kill me if I say anymore okay.” Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck. “Lets just put it that he and I did ‘it’ the next day...and Baekhyun was just hot.” He coughed, looking away, and feelings his cheeks burn.

‘What the hell?! The next day? Thats so fast!!’ “I’m sure alcohol was involved.”

Instead of a response, Chanyeol just blinked. “What about you bro?” He slapped Kris, hard on the shoulder. “Did you and Tao do ‘it’ too?”

“Why are we talking about this?!” 

“We are all guys here! Besides, I said it, now it is your turn!!”

“Why are you yelling?! It is hurting my ears!!”

“I don’t know!! You started yelling first!!” 

Kris was a bit hesitant in telling them, after all it was a personal thing. “Um…”

“You guys didn’t do it or something?” Chanyeol asked. “Or are you embarrassed that Tao topped?”

“What?!” 

“Oh,” Chen nodded. “Tao tops in this relationship? Ah, he doesn’t look it though...”

“Wha?! No, he does not!”

“Oh, then you do then. So, you two did do ‘it’.” Chanyeol pointed out. 

“We, okay, yes we did!!” Kris buried his face with his hands. “Jeez…”

“Ha?!” Chen was even more surprised. “You too?!” Kris could only nod, feeling embarassed to even speak. “When did this happen?”

“God, this is so embarrassing!” He started to ruffle his own hair. “We did ‘it’ a week or two after we got together.”

‘T-that early too?’ Chen started to fiddle with his thumbs. ‘It hasn’t even been a month yet, and they did it with Tao and Baekhyun...’ While Chen was in his own thoughts, Kris started to grab a pillow, placing it over his redden face, while Chanyeol tried his best to think of something else. ‘So...early...erm, they must...really love each other then...to go that fast. W-was Joon right about this? They did ‘it’ because they really loved each other. Xiumin can’t even say 3 words to me.’

“Look, Chen.” Chanyeol started. “Judging from your expression, you must be extremely surprised to hear that Kris and I did ‘it’ already with Tao and Baekhyun, and from what you told us about what Joon said...just...just don’t rush into it alright...you are just going to freak Xiumin out okay.”

“Freak him out?”

“Just wait until he is ready.” Kris said. “It might take awhile, but it is better than forcing it, and him hating you, and such. Besides...why rush into things right?”

“T-true.”

It was silent among them, until Chanyeol stood up from his step-brother’s bed. “Well, now that this is done, lets play some video games?”

“No.” Kris said.

“No? Why not?” 

“We have a couple of tests coming up, and you have to clean my floors.”

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

The next day, as Chen was walking Xiumin to their classroom, he glanced over to his left, to see Rome at his locker. What shocked him was that he looked bruised, and bandages were covering his arms and neck. 

‘W-what the…’ “In the world?” He said in a hush tone.

“Wha?” Xiumin turned to Chen. “Did you say something?”

“Erm, no. Nothing.” He turned Xiumin’s direction away so that he wouldn’t see Rome. “Nothing.” He gave a quick kiss on the other’s cheek. “Just nothing.”

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

“Can you believe it?” Baekhyun beamed. “We are going to be graduating in 2 weeks! Gah!! I can’t wait!!”

“You are that happy in leaving me?!” Chanyeol gave a fake-shocked expression. “So mean Baekhyun.”

The other rolled his eyes. “Dumbo...we are going to the same university.” He flicked the taller on the head with is left fingers. “Anyway,” He said turning now to face his friends. “Aren’t you excited?” 

Kris and Tao nodded their heads, while Xiumin and Chen did the same. The year has really flown by fast, with many interesting things happening among them. Now, only having 2 more weeks to go, the six of them tried their best in focusing their studies.  For their future plans, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are going to be attending the same university in the city, while Kris and Tao are actually attending different universities, yet they were just 20 minutes away from each other by public transportation. As for Xiumin and Chen, they were going to attend the same universities together, much like Baekhyun and Chanyeol. For the Bun, he was quite excited; he could finally leave highschool, and start a new chapter with Chen. 

‘Hm!! Can’t wait.’ He thought, as he snuggled against Chen, who placed his head on top of the other’s. ‘Finally, those five can leave me alone.’ He then started to wrap his arm, around Chen’s.

Chen on the other hand has been stressing out lately. He wasn’t sure what the problem was now, but everytime he sees Xiumin, all he could think of was ravishing him. 

It all started when Xiumin invited him over one weekend, to hang out. Chen agreed, since he wanted to hang out with his beloved Bun. Considering that it started to get a bit humid, mostly everyone were wearing now their summer clothes. Once he got to Xiumin’s house, he swore that Xiumin was teasing him a bit, wearing only a loose wife-beater, and some shorts that were up to his thighs, in other words, they were just too short in Chen’s opinion. 

Whether it was the heat filling up his mind, or Chen’s desire, seeing Xiumin like that was really bringing out Chen’s want to have Xiumin. Chen tried his best not to be bothered by what Joon constantly would say to him as he would pass by him during class or the fact that his two friends actually lost their innocence really early in their relationship. Even up to now, Xiumin has not said those three words that he wanted to hear from the other. Truthfully, it was now bothering him, yet he didn’t have the courage to say anything to Xiumin.

“Chen.” 

“H-huh?” Chen blinked. “What?”

“I said,” Baekhyun started. “We are gunna head out for today.” He beamed. “We are going to a cafe today after school...we have been studying so hard for our exams, that I think we deserve a little break. So, what do you say?”

“Yes, it will be nice no?” Tao smiled. “Besides, I heard a new cafe opened. And from what the others said, it is really good.”

“Oh...erm, well, I was gunna hangout with Xiumin today.” He gestured towards the Bun. 

“Alone.” Xiumin said, as he tighten his arm around Chen.

“Oh,” Baekhyun smirked. “Alone. That word huh?”

“By that you num-nut, it means that we are hanging out without you two couples.”

“Why?” Baekhyun pouted. “Are we not good enough for you?!”

“Ah, let them hangout.” Chanyeol said as he brought Baekhyun back to sit on his lap. “Then us four can got to that cafe Tao was talking about.”

Xiumin beamed in victory; he looked at Chen, who gave an equal smile. 

“By the way,” Tao started. “Have you seen Rome recently?”

“Hm?” Kris raised his eyebrow. “Rome? Not recently...but...whats wrong with him?”

Tao started to explain how Rome has been looking bruised and beaten lately, which was odd considering he was one of the most popular people. “I mean, who would want to hurt him?”

Chen furrowed his brow. ‘Rome...again beaten?’

“Really?” Baekhyun made a pondering face. “Hm...I mean, I heard about it, but I thought that the students meant that he had a scratch or something.”

“No,” Tao shook his head. “He has a black eye, cuts here,” He pointed his cheeks. “And his neck is wrapped...and since we are wearing our summer uniforms, his arms are so blue and black...and wraps are on his wrists too.”

“Suicidal?” Chanyeol questioned, in which the Panda shook his head. 

“I don’t think so...I really think that someone is hurting him.”

“Why are you worrying about him?” Chen questioned. “Have you forgotten that he is part of that Five.”

“Hey, Chen...no need to raise your voice ya know.” Kris said, trying to calm the other down. 

“Well, I’m just saying.” Chen huffed.

‘He has been fussy for the past weeks.’ Kris eyed Chen. ‘What got him in a bunch.’ “Well, okay, lets just talk something else.”

It was quiet a bit, no one speaking with one another. Kris continued to study Chen, seeing that he looked a bit irritated. He tried his best to figure out what was going on with the other lately. Ever since the talk with him, he just seemed a bit on the fussy side, getting angry, and more quiet. ‘What is going on in that head of yours Chen...’

“So, shall we head out?” Chanyeol asked, first breaking the silence, but soon after the break bell rang.

“Hm.” Xiumin nodded, standing up. “You guys have fun alright?”

“Sure.” Kris said, also standing up. “Be safe.”

“Hu?” The Bun raised his eyebrow. “Why did you say that?”

“Oh...you know...just be safe.” The other said.

With that, everyone went on their separate ways, off to their next class. “Bye-bye!” Xiumin gave his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek. “Have fun in class.”

“Un.” Chen replied, patting Xiumin on his soft cheek. “So soft.” It took awhile for the other let go of Xiumin’s cheek; he stared into Xiumin’s eyes, looking straight at his brown orbs.

“Chen?” Xiumin said softly. “Whats wrong.” When Chen didn’t respond, he tried again, this time, breaking the other’s gaze on him. 

“W-what?”

“You were staring at me...whats wrong?”

“U-um,” He dropped his hand that was holding onto Xiumin’s cheek, to his side. “Sorry, nothing. Um, get to class safely.” He leaned in, giving a quick kiss on the Bun’s lips, before quickly turning his heel to walk to his classroom. 

Xiumin watched as Chen walked away from him. “What...was that?” He blinked. “Hm. Must be nothing.” He chuckled. With that, he turned his heel, and started to head to his classroom.

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

It was after school, and just how they planned it, Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Tao headed to the cafe right after school, while Chen and Xiumin, went to Xiumin’s place, like they planned. 

“Sohee has some after school things to do, and she told me that she will be getting a ride from Sunye.” Xiumin said to Chen, who nodded in response. 

The two continued to walk, not much saying anything towards each other. Xiumin would glance once in a while, just to see Chen’s face. It worried him a bit, considering that Chen lately hasn’t been his cheerful self. He knew that he should ask, but was uncertain on how to go about it. Instead, he reached over, and took hold on Chen’s hand in his. It surprised the other, turning his head to face him. “Are you okay?” Xiumin asked, hoping that Chen would tell him.

“Uh, yeah.” He nodded. “I’m fine.”

Xiumin tighten his lips. ‘I wonder...i-is he getting tired of me? A-am I that boring?’ He started to frown. ‘I-I don’t want to be boring...’ He started to grip the other’s shirt sleeve tightly.

“Xiumin?”

“U-um, sorry.” He released his grip. ‘Please don’t leave me...just wait for me a little bit longer.’

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

As they got to Xiumin & Sohee’s house, the older Bun informed the other that he would be changing out of his uniform. “I’ll be back okay, um, help yourself to anything that is in the fridge...there are some boxes of snacks in the cabinet.”

“Un.”

With that, Xiumin started to head upstairs; Chen placed his bag right beside the small table near the door. He walked to the kitchen, wanting to get something to drink. As he was grabbing a drink, a repeating thought came in his mind. 

“You and Xiumin must not love each other...considering that you guys haven’t done it yet.”

‘Shut up’ Chen shook his head, wanting to get rid of the voice. 

“Even Kris and Chanyeol lost their innocence to the ones that they loved. They truly must love each other.”

‘Shut up...’

“Xiumin can’t even say three words Chen.”

Chen tighten his eyes.

“Xiumin can’t even say ‘I love you’.’”

Chen’s eyes opened. It ticked him off that he closed the fridge harshly, slamming the bottle of juice on the table. He turned his heel, heading straight up stairs, more particularly to Xiumin’s room. He just can’t be here at the moment.

He has to leave.

“Xiumin,” He opened the door, without even knocking. “Xiumin, I --”

“Chen! Jeez!!” Xiumin covered himself with his half white shirt, while his other arm, trying his best to cover his bottom half, which showed him, just in his boxer briefs. “C-Chen, what the hell?”

However, for Chen, he ended up being mesmerized at what was in front of him; a half Xiumin. This was the first seeing Xiumin close into being . Chen gulped and started to feel most of his blood rushing all over his body; soon, his craving for Xiumin started to escalate.

Chen needs Xiumin now.

He has waited too long for it. 

If Xiumin couldn’t say it now, he might as well say it during. 

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

Xiumin has been having his guard up ever since people came chasing after him, telling him that they love him, and all the idiotic things they do to win his affection. It was not until Chen came along. The more the Bun hanged out with Chen, he was able to see that the other really wanted to get to know him. Skeptical for months about him, but soon, he started to feel himself being attracted to Chen. And finally, he was able to give him a chance.  

Xiumin believed that Chen was truly the prince that he was waiting for. 

Then why was it that Chen was currently forcing himself on the other.

“C-Chen, st-stop it!!” Xiumin tried to push the other off of him. Just in a split second, Chen literally pushed him hard on his bed, and jumped right on top of him, grounding him so that Xiumin cannot escape. “Chen!!” Without a doubt, Xiumin was scared. It was just reliving what Joon did to him months ago. This was nothing different. “C-Chen get off --”

“No!” He said with anger in his voice, that for the first time that Xiumin was with Chen, it was directed towards him; his eyes widen in fear. “No, I waited too damn long for you to say to me that you loved me!” Chen grabbed both of Xiumin’s wrists with one hand, pinning them above his head. “They were right...they were definitely right…”

“W-who?!”

“Joon and the rest were right! You haven't said ‘I love you’ to me yet...our love must not be strong, it must not be real! They said that the only way to know if your love is strong is to have ! If we do it, you come to say 'i love you' to me! He is right! means that you truly love me, that we love each other!! That our bond is strong! If we do it, you will really belong to me!”

“What?! Are you crazy?” Xiumin tried to break himself free. “Chen get off of me!!” He said, with panic in his voice. 

“No, we are going to have with each other.” Chen nodded his head. “It is the only way to show that you and I deeply love each other...and put all this information, and shove it in Joon’s face!” He laughed before ripping Xiumin’s half button shirt a bit more wide open.

Xiumin then started to scream.

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

“Thanks for taking me home Jiyong.” Sohee said as she smiled at him. Her little plan worked, and even though she felt a little guilty lying to her brother that it was actually Jiyong taking him home. However, it was all worth it, riding in his car, and him driving her back to her house. To Sohee, he is such a gentleman.

“Seriously, it is no problem.” Jiyong blushed. “I-I mean, I don’t want you to be riding the bus yourself...um, you know...weird people might, u-um, well --” He stopped, once he heard Sohee giggled.

“I know what you mean.” As Sohee grabbed the key from her pocket, she started to unlock the door. “Please come in for some --” Sohee’s attention shot up when she heard screaming coming up stairs. The piercing sound, even got Jiyong’s attention, that he moved right past Sohee.

“Sohee, grab your phone and call the police.” He said, running up stairs. 

In a panic, Sohee trembled in getting her phone, but ran up stairs, more worried, knowing that it was her brother’s voice. As she reached the top, she saw Jiyong barge in Xiumin’s room. 

“Hey!!” Jiyong said, directing his voice at Chen, who was now pulling the other’s boxer briefs down, getting ready to penetrate the other. Once Sohee got to her brother’s room, she screamed once Jiyong pulled Chen off of the now nipped Xiumin. 

In retaliation, Chen punched Jiyong, causing a mere fight to happen right in Xiumin’s room. The frighten Bun backed to the corner of his bed, against the wall, trembling, and tears were now falling from his beautiful eyes.

How could Chen do this.

Jiyong pushed and even punched Chen out of Xiumin’s room, forcing Sohee to go inside. As she did, Jiyong slammed Xiumin’s door closed, and continued to push Chen out of the Kim household. Once Chen was literally shoved out of the house, it hit him. 

His cloud of desire disappeared. He blinked a couple of times, realizing now that he was now outside of Xiumin’s house. He looked over his shoulder, seeing Jiyong with a bloody lip, and forming bruise on his cheek. Jiyong slammed the door, immediately locking it.

“S-!” Chen got up, but wobbled his way to the door, banging it. ‘, , no...I just did not!!’

“Get the out of here!” Jiyong yelled through the door. “Or I’ll call the police!!”

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---

Sohee quickly locked the door, and rushed over to her brother. “Xiumin!” The older trembled, shaking uncontrollably. Sohee hugged her brother, rocking him, and telling him that it is over now. “Shh, shh...Xiumin it is all over. Chen isn’t here anymore Xiumin. You’re safe.”

Xiumin turned and hugged his sister tightly, sobbing against his shoulder. Sohee continued to comfort her brother; however, anger started to build up. How dare Chen do this to her brother. She trusted him. She believed that he was a good match for Xiumin.

“W-why?”

“Hu?” Sohee hummed.

“Why would...C-Chen do t-this to m-me?” Xiumin continued to wail, tremble in the process. 

“I-I don’t know Xiumin...here,” She pulled Xiumin back; she got up from his bed, handing him some clothes from his closet. “Change into these, and get some rest. I’ll be bringing you some warm milk and I'll help with...those marks okay.”

Xiumin slowly nodded, and grabbed his clothes from Sohee’s hand. With that, the younger exited her brother’s room. As the door closed, she leaned against the door, tightening the cellphone in her hand. Sohee unlocked her phone, and dialed a familiar number. 

“Hello?”

“Something happened to Xiumin, and I want you four to be at my house right now.” She said in a serious tone. “Please.”

--- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) --- (CHENMIN) ---