Sleep-over!

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

Chanyeol's POV:

"!" I shout loudly as I throw the controller across the room. I can't believe Kai beat me 5 times already! Ugh. 

"I'm gonna go to the grocery now Kai. Seeya later." I say at the mic and he chuckles.

"Don't be a sore loser ChanChan."  I could practically hear him smirking at the other line and I groan.

"Shut the up." I place the headset down and grab my keys. 

"I'm heading out!" I shout through the hall and quickly run outside to my car when suddenly,

"Chanyeol!" I hear and angellic voice and I immideatly turn around, bumping a cute little puppy.

"H-Hey, Baekhyun. What's up?" I smile shyly and he smiles at me too. So cute. 

"Are you going somewhere?" He asks and I nod.

"Uh, yeah. I'm going to the grocery store." I say and he looks at me.

"Can I have a ride? I'm sort of going there too." He plays with the hem of his shirt shyly and I clap my hands together.

"Of course! Why ever not?" I smile and open the car door for him.

"T-Thanks." He blushes and gets in. 

I do a little victory dance while he was getting in. I am so going to thank Kai later. If he didn't beat me, I would never have gone to the grocery and have Byun Baekhyun beside me, blushing and fidgeting. Kyaaaaaaa! Oh my god. Calm yourself, Chanyeol. You're going to explode. You have to act cool in front of him. If not, your cool image is ruined.

Well too bad . I'm on crack.

Wait, what? Brain, noooo! Don't make me-

"BaekhyunIjustwannasaythatyoulookreallycuteinthatoutfit." I say and he looks at me weirdly. Still cute. 

"Excuse me?" He asks.

"I said you look cute." I smile at him and he smiles back. 

God, that smile kills me. It's so cute that I want to punch him in the face. 

Chanyeol the road.

Not now brain. I'm staring at Byun Baekhyun.

Chanyeol eyes on the ing road! You're going to hit someone! 

"OH MY GOD! SHUT UP FOR A SECOND WILL YOU!?" I shout loudly and as I turn, I see Byun Baekhyun, just a book away from my face. Oh my god.

ARE WE GONNA KISS? OH MY GOD. I close my eyes and lean a bit closer, waiting for him to continue all the way.

"Chanyeol! What are you doing?! Open your eyes! Goddammit!" He grabs my shoulders and shakes me wildly and I open my eyes immideatly.

I quickly grab on the wheel and Baekhyun slumps down on his chair. 

"That was so close. What's gotten into you Chanyeol?" He asks.

I thought you were going to kiss me. 

"Uh, I was thinking of what to buy. Yeah! I kind of, forgot?" I smile sheepishly hoping that he would buy it, and today is my lucky day. He bought it! 

He just nods and the rest of the ride to the market was silent. 

As we get out of my car, he starts to stretch causing his shirt to go up a bit and reveal his milky-white stomach. I blush and quickly turn away. Uhhhhh.

As we got in, I got completely shocked as Baekhyun grabs a long list in his pocket. He's got a lot to buy.

"Hey, what do you think is better, coke or pepsi?" He asks as he examines the two bottles and I just shrug.

"Coke's better for me." I say and he looks at me, nodding.

My mouth was now agape as he suddenly fills his cart with coke in cans and I can't help but become curious.

"Why're you buying so much?" I ask and he smiles. 

"I'm having a sleep-over with my friends tonight." He says and I nod. 

"Your house?" I ask and he nods.

Perfect. 

Baekhyun's POV:

I then start to grab any junk food that I see and toss it inside the cart as Chanyeol does the same. Omooo, Chanyeol's so handsome right now. I give him a quick glance. I saw him having a little fight with his brain on choosing between cheetos and Lay's. I giggle at how cute he looked.

I was now waiting for the cahsier to be finished scanning the things that I will buy but he does it so slowly. 

"Um, could you do it a little faster? I'm holding up a line." I say and he chuckles. 

"I just can't help but look at your pretty face." He says and I look at him.

"I'm 17." I say and he just nods.

"Oh." He says and scans my things quickly. This guy, really.

I wave my hand violently trying to call a cab while Chanyeol was putting some of my groceries in his car trunk. Eventually, only half of my groceries fit in his trunk so I had to call a cab.

"Um, could you follow that car?" I ask the driver and he just looks at me while I set my groceries at his trunk anf inside the car. It fit! Yay!

"Uh, sure. You'll pay me right?" He asks and I nod.

"Great." He says and I skip over to Chanyeol's car. 

"I'm all set." I say and he nods and starts to drive. I quickly fall asleep just minutes after I got into the car. 

"Baekhyun? Wake up! We're here already." I glance up and find Chanyeol staring at me. I blush.

"Y-Yeah. Thank for everything, Chanyeol. Later." I say and smile, he just nods waving at me and disappearing into his house.

I quickly run over to the cab and pay him, while my butlers carry my groceries inside. 

I fish out my phone from my pocket and text my friends.

To: Kyungiee, Taozi, Lulu, BaoziXiu, Xingiie.

Guys! I got everything set here! Come over now!

>Sent. 

After 30 minutes of playing with my phone, my guests start to arrive one by one and by 6:30, everyone was already here.

"Alright guys! Let's watch a movie!" I shout and we all race to the couch. I grab a horror movie and play it on my huge flat-screen tv. 

"I got popcorn!" Kyungsoo waltzes in and squeezes himself between me and Tao. 

We all start to cover our faces and scream like sissies everytime there were scary sound effects and screaming. 

"Turn it off Baekhyun! I'm scared!" Luhan shouts and I shake my head violently.

"No! I don't want to come near the tv!" I bury my face in my pillow.

Ding-dong!

"OH MY GOD! IT'S COMING FOR US!" Kyungsoo shouts and he suddenly cries like a puppy. We quickly hug each other and I hear the door click and the light being lit.

Suddenly, the tv turns off. 

"What are you guys doing?" Chanyeol asks as he and his other kingka friends stare at us in amazement. Wait, why are they here?

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask and they all look at each other before looking back at me and shrugging. 

Kai suddenly ran to Kyungsoo and grab him by the waist. 

"NO NO NO! DON'T KILL ME! PLEASE!" Kyungsoo screams and begins to punch Kai's chest. 

"Noo, it's me Jongin!" He grabs hold of Kyungsoo's wrist and Kyungsoo opens his eyes. 

"Jongin!" Kyungsoo suddenly buries his face in the crook of Kai's neck while sinffling and Kai was whispering calming words in Kyungsoo's ear.

They look like a ing couple. What happened when I was gone?

Sehun's POV:

"Luhan." I call him and he doesn't budge. I poke him.

"Don't take me! I'm innocent!" He shouts defending himself with a pillow and I chuckle at his cuteness. 

"It's me, Sehun." I say and his face suddenly becomes pale as he stands up.

"Luhan, wait." I say and grab his wrist. He doesn't look at me but he stops, and I continue.

"Let's talk about this, okay?" I ask, hope in my eyes and he yanks his wrist from my grip.

"There is nothing to talk about." He says and I suddenly got angry and I grab his wrist again.

"How will you be able to understand when you keep on giving me a cold shoulder?!" I shout at him and he opens his mouth but closes them again. 

"Leave me alone Sehun." He says and I ruffle my hair. 

"This is why I sometimes thought of breaking up with you even without my ex-friends telling me to! You're so immature! It's frustrating!" I say and my hand quickly clamps over my mouth. Oh my god.. 

I gulp.

"L-Luhan..?" I glance at him. He was crying. 

"Is this what you wanted? After so many years of breaking my heart, you come back to do it all over again?! You're ing unbelievable Sehun! You heartless monster! Don't ever show your face to me ever again!" He chokes as he runs outside the garden I quickly run to follow him but was stopped by a hand grabbing onto my shoulder. 

"Don't go any further Sehun. You've hurt him enough." Tao says and he quickly ran to where Luhan went.

I sigh and slump down in the couch.

Everyone was staring at me. Great.

"What's up with you two?" Kris asks and I sigh. "We were lovers before. Well, me and my friends kind of.. made a bet on him." As soon as I said that I felt a burning sensation on my left cheek. 

Kyungsoo just slapped me.

"How dare you!?" He says angrily and I lower my head, ashamed of what I've done before. 

"I loved him sincerely and still love him sincerely." I say and Kyungsoo becomes more angry.

"If you did love him, you would've cancelled the bet and just admitted that you're in love with him!" He shouts and I look up quickly.

"I was popular back then, too!" I say and he slaps me again. 

"So what?! You people are all the same! You'd sacrifice your loved ones for popularity!" He then looks at Kai with tears in his eyes. Kai approaches him but was blocked by Baekhyun.

Baekhyun gestures to the door.

"Leave now! All of you!" He shouts and we all head to the door and get out.

As soon as we got out, I burst into tears and fall to the ground. 

"This is all my fault." I say and my friends quickly pat my back.

"It's not, okay? Don't say that." Kai says and I look at him. Sadness was evident in his eyes. 

I know he likes Kyungsoo. And I know it was heartbreaking to see the one you love crying because of you. I experienced this. 

"I'm sorry, Kai. I'm sorry to all of you. I know you guys like them." I say and they nod but give me a smile.

"Don't be sad Sehunnie. We'll get their trust back for sure. We'll help you with Luhan too. Cuz hey, that's what friends are for right?" Suho says and I rub my eyes and smile at them. 

"Thanks guys. For everything." I say and they all smile. 

"Alright, stop the drama. Let's plan on how we could get them back now shall we?" Kris says and he smirks.

"We shall!" We all answer and laugh.

We may look like the cool and hot type of group but deep within, we're all just a bunch of weirdos trying to find our other halfs. 

And that's all that matters. 

======================================================================================================================

YAY! Longer update! :DDDD

Oh the drama! /sobs. Lol. How's everyone? :)) Thank you for my subscribers, upvoters and commentators! I LOVE Y'ALL! 

I made a long update cuz it's my birthday! Yaaay! Saengil chukhae to me. :D

Question: What is your favorite EXO teaser? Mine was teaser 1 wherein Jongin was dancing and Soobaby was singing. It was perfect. <3

 

Please subscribe and comment! THANK YOU!

HAVE A NICE DAY! BYEEEE~ :)