Friendship?

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

Sometimes Tao worries about Luhan. It's this time of the day wherein, Luhan isn't seen around the campus. It's either he sneaks out, or he's really that good in hide and seek.

"Luhan gege? Where are you?" Tao asks, worry evident in his voice.

"Uh, just, out. Y'know?" Luhan says on the other line, while the rest of the group frowns at his answer. "Luhan," Minseok says sternly, startling the blonde male.

"This is on speaker?" Luhan asks. "Yes! We're worried sick about you!" Kyungsoo asnwers and Luhan sighs. "Alright, I'll be back in five." Luhan ends the call before the others can answer. He sighs contently as he looks up the sky before gathering his books and heading to school.

Luhan checks the time on his phone. , I'm going to be late! Luhan curses under his breath and he speeds up, hoping he would be there in time until, "Ouch," Luhan suddenly collides with another person, both of them falling backwards. 

"Sorry." Luhan looks up. Wow, what a coincidence. Luhan rolls his eyes as he picks up his books, ignoring Sehun. 

"Here, let me help you with that." Sehun stands up, offering his hand to Luhan. Luhan takes it kindly and they proceed on picking up Luhan's books.

"Sorry again." Sehun mumbles and Luhan waves his hand slightly. "It's okay, it wasn't your fault." Luhan sighs, he's already late so, why hurry now? 

"Why were you even running that fast?" Sehun questions, trying really hard to get Luhan to be comfortable around him once again. 

"I'm late." Luhan deadpans and Sehun chuckles. "How about you?" Luhan asks as he dusts off the dirt in his unifrom. "Same." Sehun answers and Luhan nods. 

"Since, we're already late, wanna skip?" Sehun grins at him. Luhan hesitates for a moment before finally agreeing. "Great, where do you want to go?" Sehun asks. Luhan shrugs, not really knowing where he would want to go.

"How about the cafe across the street?" Sehun smiles as he notices Luhan face immediatekly bright up. He knows Luhan's favorite is bubble tea. So is his. Sehum smiles sadly as the memories of the past falsh in his mind. He quickly shakes his head and motions for Luhan to follow him. 

When they enter the store, they were both greeted with two females, who were smiling brightly at them, well maybe at him?

"Goodmorning! What can I get for you, handsome?" The woman says seductively and he snorts. "Stop flirting and just do you job. I want one large taro bubble tea and chocolate." The woman looks taken aback and she quickly lists the orders before scurrying off to the counter. Sehun notices that Luhan is holding in his laughter and he smiles at him. 

"You remember." Luhan suddenly blurts and he quickly covers his mouth, regretting what he just said. Sehun on the other hand, looks down at his lap, smiling sadly for a moment before turning to Luhan again. 

"Yeah, I do. I never forgot." Sehun says and Luhan squirms in his seat, clearing his throat.

"Oh, that's.. nice." Luhan finishes awkwardly. 

There's a moment of awkward silence in their table until the woman from before places their oreder in fornt of them. "Please enjoy your drink!" She says, and walks away, taking other people's orders. 

Luhan smiles happily as he grabs his bubble tea, quickly taking a sip. Ah~ Heaven~ He smiles contenly before taking another sip. 

Sehun takes a short glance at Luhan and he also smiles. If Luhan is happy, I'm happy. Wait. When did I get so cheesy? Sehun shrugs before drinking his as well. 

Luhan is happily enjoying his bubble tea when his phone vibrated in his pants. So caught in the deliciouness of the drink, he doesn't notice the caller i.d. He swipes the screen lock before bringing up to his ear, talking in a sweet voice.

"Hello?" The caller doesn't answer for a moment before errupting. 

"XIAO LU! WHERE THE ARE YOU!?" Baekhyun shouts on the line, startling Luhan. Oh , I forgot! 

"B-Baek! Don't worry about me! I'm in the cafe across the street with a friend!" Luhan panics. 

"Well, you couldv'e messaged us or something! Look, Zitao is crying and Kyungsoo is in the verge of tears! Get your damn here right now! For s sake!" Baekhyun rages and Luhan gulps the huge lump that was suddenly in his throat. 

"I-I'll be there!" Luhan states, stuttering slightly in fear. Baekhyun is in mode. Oh God. I better prepare myself. 

"You better be!" Baekhyun ends the call and Luhan stands up abruptly. Sehun gives him a worried glance and stands up also.

"Is.. everything okay?" Sehun asks and Luhan looks at him. "N-No, it's not. Thank you for the treat though, I appreciate it. But, I have to go now! Baek's gonna kill me!" Luhan whines whilst grabbing his bag. He makes a dash for the foor but is stopped by a hand. 

"I'll go with you. It's my fault anyway, I'll explain it to him." Sehun says and Luhan looks at him in the eyes. Luhan then decides that this moment, his life is at risk and he nods vigorously. Luhan grabs Sehun's wrist and they run to the campus.

"I'm sorry! Spare my life, Byun Baekhyun!" 11 boys look at him in shock. Luhan kneels down in front of Baekhyun, begging for forgiveness. Sehun looks at Luhan, then at Baekhyun, then back at Luhan. Sehun doesn't get a thing but kneels down with Luhan either way. "What he said." Sehun states and Baekhyun gives him a confused expression. 

Sehun then blushes furiously in embarrassment as he notices that all of his friends and Luhan's friends were in one table. 

"Err, it's not what you think!" Sehun waves his hands in front of his face and his friends laugh at him. "And you used to call us peasants!" Chen chokes out, laughing his out. Sehun growls and rolls his eyes at them. Peasants. 

"Baek! I'm sorry! Here, let Sehun explain!" Luhan grabs Sehun from the shoulders and pulls him in front of Baekhyun. Suddenly, Baekhyun realizes that Sehun and Luhan were together the whole time?

"You guys skipped together?" Baekhyun asks and all of them are suddenly interested. 

"Well, uh, maybe?" Luhan jokes. 

"Bull, don't you lie to me Xiao Lu!" Baekhyun es out and Luhan is suddenly nodding vigorously. 

"Yes! Yes! We skipped together! We went to the cafe for some bubble tea! I'm sorry I didn't message you! I forgot becuase I was so caught up in the deliciousness of my drink! Please forgive me! It will never happen again!" Luhan begs.

Baekhyun laughs at him, eyes turning into crescents before twisting into a serious face. "You better make sure of that!" Baekhyun glares at Luhan intently and Luhan nods, giving Baekhyun a bear hug. "Thank you, thank you!" Baekhyun squirms as he pries Luhan's arms off of him. "Alright, alright." Baekhyun smiles genuinely.

Tao suddenly runs to Luhan, hugging the blonde boy tightly. 

"Gege! I was so worried!" Tao breaks down while hugging Luhan. Luhan suddenly feels guilty again. 

"I'm sorry, Taozi. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me." Luhan kisses Tao's forehead gently and Tao buries his face in Luhan's neck. Luhan isn't aware of the glare that Kris gives him. 

Sehun nudges Kris on the stomach and Kris rolls his eyes at him. 

"Gege, will you leave me again?" Tao asks, wiping the extra tears from his face. Luhan takes in the sight of adorable Tao and he coos, pinching Tao's cheeks. 

"Never again baby panda. I promise." Luhan smiles and Tao smiles back at him. 

"Yah! Babo!" Kyungsoo hits Luhan's head and Luhan rubs the back of his neck, turning to the umma. 

"Mianhe, umma." Luhan grins cheekily because knowing Kyungsoo, he easily forgives people. 

"It's okay, Lulu. But never ever! Do such dangerous things like these ever again! Got that?" Kyungsoo nags and Jongin chuckles behind him.

Luhan stares at Jongin for a moment before answering, "Yes, sir!" He smiles and whispers something to the umma. 

'What's up with Jongin?' Kyungsoo looks behind him to see Jongin smiling sweetly at him. Kyungsoo shoos him and he pouts, returning to his original spot, beside Sehun. 

Kyungsoo shrugs and so does Luhan. 

There's another awkward silence before Suho speaks up. 

"So, everyone~ Since tomorrow is Saturday, what do you say we all go to Lotte World?" Suho suggests and Lay raises his hands. 

"I'm in!" Lay giggles and everyone agrees at the idea. 

Suddenly, they all feel like they've known each other for a very long time. 

=================================================

Hiyaaa~! I'm back with HUNHAN! :D Sorry for the wait. ;) Aaaanyways, next cahpter will be about their Lotte World 'date'. Lol. Comment what pairing you would like me to wirte first. o u o

Thank for all teh love guys! <3

Annyeonnnng! :)