Sick, troll.

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

"Yixing!" Yixing walks through the empty halls of SM Academy early in the morning. He hears a familiar voice and he turns around to look at the said person. "Hey, Suho." He greets the elder while giving him a small smile. Suho suddenly hugs Yixing which takes Yixing by surprise but nonetheless, hugs back. Yixing inhales Suho's intoxicating scent and he he sighs in satisfaction. "How are you?" Suho asks and Yixing pulls away shrugging. "Okay, I guess." Yixing sniffs and he rubs his eyes tiredly. "Your actions betray your words," Suho states and Yixing looks at him, giggling slightly. "I guess I'm not okay then." Suho frowns, his eyebrows knitting as he leans forward meeting Yixing's forehead with his. "You're burning up!" Suho drags Yixing to the nearest bench and forces him to sit down. "Why did you even attend school today?" Suho shuffles through his bag, trying to find his emergency medicine while scolding Yixing. "I'm sorry, my project is due today." Yixing coughs loudly and Suho hands Yixing some fever pills and a bottle of water. "Why didn't you tell the others to pass it for you?" Suho rubs Yixing back in a soothing manner as Yixing thanks him. "I didn't want to be a burden." Yixing leans on Suho's shoulder sniffling stlightly. "You'd never be a burden to them, silly. Either way, you could've asked me." Suho says flicking Yixing's forehead softly. "You never gave me your number." Yixing giggles and Suho blushes in embarrassment. "Sorry," Yixing smiles. "It's okay." They both stay like that for a while, Yixing leaning on Suho's shoulder while Suho hums a song with his melodious voice, trying to put Yixing to sleep. Eventually, it worked. Suho hears Yixing's heavy breathing and he wraps his arms around Yixing trying to share his body warmth. The bell finally rings and Suho carries Yixing to the clinic. He watches Yixing for a couple of minutes before grabbing his bag while he truns to leave but before that, he hears Yixing mumbling in his sleep. "Mhmm, thank you, Junmyeon." Suho smiles as he quietly leaves the room. 

 

"Nurse?" Yixing sits up abruptly and the pain in his head suddenly came back. A woman around the age of 30 rushes up to him, quickly pushing him back down as she touches Yixing's forhead. "You're still running a fever but you cooled down a bit." The nurse says as he hands Yixing a pill and a glass of water. "I'll send you home, dear. You can't go to class in this condition." She says as Yixing gulps down the pill she gave. He winces at the taste of medicine and he quickly shakes his head. "I can't go home. My project is due today." Yixing pouts and the woman chuckles. "It's okay now. This boy named Suho passed it for you. He's really a nice young man." Yixing blushes and the woman giggles. "I'm going to the office to get your papers. Rest for a while, okay?" Yixing nods as she walks out of the room, leaving Yixing alone to rest. Yixing sighs heavily, he closes his eyes and brings his hands to his temples, slowly massaging them to make the pain go away. Minutes later, he hears the door open and he suddenly felt the right side of the bed sink. Yixing opens his eyes and is greeted by a smile. "Hey," Suho states and Yixing smiles with him. "Hey." Yixing looks up at Suho's face again and blushes, quickly looking down as he sees Suho staring back at him. "Thank you. For earlier." Yixing clears his throat while he fumbles with the long blanket covering his lower body. "It's no problem. Anything for you." Suho winks as Yixing goes redder by the second. Suho smiles and he quickly pats Yixing's hair. "I passed you project." Yixing smiles softly and he looks at his hands. "Thank you." Suho chuckles at Yixing's cute actions and he lifts Yixing's chin. Yixing looks at Suho as he taps his cheek. "Bboe bboe." Yixing turns beet red and Suho smiles in victory. Yixing shuffles a bit as he reaches Suho's side quickly pecking his cheek and returning to his old position while covering his obviously red face. "You're so cute, Yixing." Suho laughs whole-heartedly and Yixing smiles, feeling butterflies in his stomach. The nurse suddenly opens the door and is met by two boys. The nurse smiles softly admiring the two boys'. They look so good together. She thinks. "Yixing? You can go home now." She says and Yixing nods quickly standing up. He approaches the door and he waves slightly at the nurse while thanking her. "Anytime, dear." She replies and Yixing leaves the clinic with Suho trailing behind him. "I'm taking you home." Suho states, grabbing Yixing's hand and they head out the campus. Yixing doesn't mind. Yixing doesn't have a choice either way. Yixing smiles as he looks down at their intertwined hands. He's happy.

 

A boy with cute chubby cheeks runs down the hall, looking around for his best friend, Yixing. He hasn't seen him at all in any of his classes. Even at lunch. All of his friends, including him started to worry. What if something bad happened to him? Xiumin's sweat turns cold and he quickly shakes his head, dismissing the thought. I can't think negatively. Xiumin picks up his pace and he immediately regrets doing it as he collides rather harshly on another boy. He groans as the other quickly stands up, offering him his hand. He takes it without a second choice. He didn't really know who the boy was, but he was offering help so, why not? Xiumin bows politely, "I'm sorry." He states before turning to run away again before a hand grabs his wrist yanking him back. "Wha-?" Xiumin stumbles back and he falls but is caught by none other than, Chen. "Hey, why're you in such a rush?" Chen tilts his head slightly. "I-uh, Yixing's gone missing." Chen nods and he starts to walk, draggin Xiumin with him. "Hey, what the hell? I'm supposed to go look for Yixing." Xiumin huffs and he struggles in Chen's steel grip. "Who said you weren't? I'm helping you." Chen smiles and Xiumin nods and mumbles a quick 'thanks' Chen and Xiumin walk faster searching every corner of the campus. Chen smiles sheepishly as he intertwines his and Xiumin's hands together, the other not even noticing it. They speed-walk through the campus with intertwined fingers and Chen couldn't be more happier. After getting no luck from their search party, Xiumin finally sits down as he pants slightly. Xiumin's eyes start to water and before he knew it, tears were rolling down his chubby cheeks. He cries harder at the thought of Yixing being hurt or injured and him, not being with him. Chen panics, he doesn't know what to do. He had never been good in comforting people. Chen rubs his thumbs on Xiumin's knuckle in a comfroting manner and he hugs him. Xiumin clutches onto Chen's shirt, sobbing uncontrolablly. "Shh, Xiumin, it's going to be okay. He's safe." Chen states as he hugs Xiumin's cute figure more tightly whispering soothing words in attempt to calm him down. Finally, Xiumin stops crying and is now sniffling while wiping left over tears. Chen suddenly speaks up. 

 

"I'm sorry." Chen says. Xiumin looks at him. "Why are you sorry? I should be the one who's sorry. I ruined your shirt." Xiumin sniffles again looking down. "That's okay but, I have something serious to say." Xiumin looks at Chen once again and he could tell that the boy was indeed serious and nervous? "What is it?" Xiumin asks and he takes note that Chen visibly gulped hard before, "I'veknownallthistimewhereYixingisIjustdidn'twanttotellyousowecouldspendmoretimetogether." Chen says in one breath and Xiumin looks at him, a confused expression plastered on his cute face. "What?" He asks again and Chen sighs. "I said, I've known all this time where Yixing is. I just didn't want to tell you so we could spend more time together." Chen inhales, closes his eyes and he stands still, waiting for Xiumin's palm to meet his face. Xiumin looks at him with wide eyes. "Really? Where is he?" Tears for in Xiumin's eyes once again but this time, it's because of joy and relief. Chen opens one of his eyes before opening both of them. "He's been at the clinic all day and he probably went home with Suho right now." Chen says and Xiumin sighs in relief. "Thank God." Xiumin smiles and Chen pokes his cheek. "You're not mad, baozi?" Chen pouts and Xiumin smiles. "No, I'm not." Chen smiles. Then he suddenly feels pain in his forehead and realized that Xiumin flicked his forehead. Hard. "Ow!" Chen rubs his forehead, pouting and looking at Xiumin. Xiumin smiles. "You troll." Xiumin walks away and Chen follows behind closely, smiling idiotically as he looks back and forth at Xiumin's smiling face and their intertwined fingers. 

 

=============================================================================================

OH MY GOD. Hey guys! :D How are you all? Decided to make a SuLay/ChenMin update! Tell me what couple(s) would you like me to write next! :) Btw, I CAN FEEL THE EXO COMEBACK BISHES JUST. I CAN'T. UGISOWEQGROCBO. THEY'RE ALL SO, SO, PUUUUURFECT. AND AND. GAWD. I KENOT. Are you guys excited too? :DDD Leggo spazz together! x) Please ignore spelling mistakes. -.-

Have a pleasant day EXOtics! Thanks for reading! ^^ <3